Customize

FBI - Complaint Filed - Narconon et al - RICO

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Intelligence Member

Today I filed a Formal Complaint with the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

[IMG]

[IMG]

The FBI and Competition Bureau Canada will be examining similar files for Internet Fraud and Conspiracy to Commit Fraud.
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 8
  2. Intelligence Member

Generic Reply received:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Intelligence Member

This is the File Number for any others who want to add their names to the investigations:

(Competition Bureau Canada)

Dear Mr. Love:
    Thank you for the information you provided regarding Narconon Trois-Rivieres.
    =============================================================
    And I just received the Codes from the FBI for those who wish to add to the File.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  4. amaX Member

bravo, sir.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Incredulicide Member

This is nothing short of heroic :D
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. Anonymous Member

The cult is screwed.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Epic! Thank you, Mr Glove!
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  8. adhocrat Member

The Velvet Glove holds the Iron Fist Dox.
    or something...maybe my metaphors need work but the thought is there.

'splain, please. What does this mean and what does it entail?
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Intelligence Member

For anyone who was exploited or fraud was committed against them by Narconon or an FSM
    from their deceptive referral websites, a person may file a complaint and use the File number
    as reference, so the Government Agencies can add to my original File.

Here is the online Complaint Form - very easy to use:

http://www.competitionbureau.gc.ca/eic/site/cb-bc.nsf/frm-eng/GHÉT-7TDNA5

File: <R606823>

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 3
  11. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 4
  12. BigBeard Member

Just when the Miscavige was getting ready to settle down with a stiff drink as the Katie/TC divorce mess seemed to be on the verge of fading away....

Wouldn't want to be a 'fly on the wall' in his office now, any that were there are probably part of the wallpaper by now.

BigBeard
    • Funny Funny x 3
  13. SPRTT Member

DM has D-Love on Google alert at this point. I would not want to be a bottle of scotch or his dentist at this point.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

David, I would suggest you follow up using the steps in the following link:

https://whyweprotest.net/community/...f-scientology-to-federal-law-officials.90286/

I am the OP of that thread, and the information was given directly to me in person by Special Agents from the FBI.
    • Winner Winner x 4
  15. Intelligence Member

Excellent ^^^ stuff indeed. I held off reporting to the FBI until the Competition Bureau got
    their heads around the evidence first. Taking it one step at a time - - and carefully:)

With only a glance at this ^^^ for now, I see: To anyone who has been a victim of actionable crime(s) committed on behalf of the Church of Scientology, who has witnessed actionable crime(s) committed on behalf of the Church of Scientology, and/or who has perpetrated crime(s) on behalf of the Church of Scientology:

I also see we have an Office in Ottawa. We may have an issue with Narconon International executives perpetrating the intitial crime while still in the USA before they flew up to NN TR several times to administer and direct the affairs etc.

Also, some of the crimes originated in the USA by way of interstate a Fraudulent Telemarketing scam. Some monies were sent by wire from the USA to Canada before the victim arrived on Canadian soil.

I do know of victims who reside in the USA and were victims - - they could also file a complaint with the FBI in the USA.

The conspiracy to commit fraud, originates in the USA through the COS, Narconon International, ABLE International, ABLE Canada, and Narconon Canada, Narconon Trois-Rivieres, including the COS in Montreal and OSA in Toronto, Yvette Shank.

Complicated and Complex, but it CAN be done:)

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

Once again, David Love scores!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

Google Alert??? That mofo couldn't even plug in a keyboard, ffs!
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Intelligence Member

Me is off for a sleep now - - want to wake up "Well Rested", then "Well Fed" and then begin another "Session":)

They used to tell me at NN TR that I had too many "Unfinished Cycles" - - I would
    reply "How the F_ _ K are you going to finish a cycle unless you begin one - - isn't
    this what you call a GAME?"

"I'll start the "Cycles" and leave it to the competent government investigators to finish em'. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. SPRTT Member

Quoted for great lulz. THIS IS D-LOVE...WINNING!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. RightOn Member

shit, I am going to need another room for popcorn storage!
    yay!
  21. Quentinanon Member

Like David Miscavige says, "Something can be done about it!"
    • Agree Agree x 2
  22. The Wrong Guy Member

Narconon Deitan Dumais Accuses "Raping Same Girl Twice"

Published on Jul 12, 2012 by Intelligenceplus

Dead Agent attack on David Love found on the Facebook page of Deitan Dumais, a former member of the Scientology Rehab, Narconon Trois-Rivieres. Dumais accuses David Love of belonging to an Anonymous group that one claimed, "We're the type of guys that rapes the same girl TWICE!!" The Quebec Health Agency closed the dangerous Narconon in April 2012 after Andre Ahern FAILED to convince Certification Committee that Narconon was a bonifide addiction treatment center. The Agency demanded that Narconon immediately remove patients out the the dangerous cult rehab - citing patient safety of grave concern.
    • Like Like x 3
  23. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 2
  24. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 3
  25. Intelligence Member

Sexual Assault allegations concerning NN Staff and ill patients in withdrawal, are now in investigators hands as of a few minutes ago - SO SAD :-( (Have Dox and Statements)

This is a wee bit stressful listening to young ladies who were abused - HORRIBLE!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  26. This is excellent.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  27. Intelligence Member

Narconon MUST STOP or the Government must put a STOP to Narconon Grads being used as
    staff members. This IS a no-brainer!

Intel coming in not only about sexual assault allegations at NN TR, but also NN's in the USA - some
    apparently by staff who transferred from NN TR to a NN in the USA.

It is beyound me WHY CARF gives Accreditation to these QUACKS? Accredidation is much different
    than Certification and as far as I can see CARF is a joke and should be held accountable for the actions
    of any arconon in the USA. The negligent behaviour of Narconon in the USA, are NOT isolated incidents
    as NN would like to claim, their bahaviour is a calculated pattern of abuse, negligent behaviour, and
    QUACKERY in the first degree.

Are the governments that AFRAID to confront the CULT and close them down? IMO, I think
    they fear lengthy and expensive litigation?

Plain and simple - - if CARF pulled Narconon's "Accreditation", Narconon would be extinct in many States.

Seems to me that CARF should be the primary target.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  28. Anonymous Member

I believe narconon arrowhead is the only facility carf certified.
  29. Anonymous Member

Well, CARF must have some sort of system for reviewing existing accreditations and handling complaints. Perhaps it is time to ask them (nicely) how to go about it:

http://www.carf.org/contact-us/
    • Agree Agree x 1
  30. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 2
  31. Intelligence Member

32. anon walker Moderator

where do you plug a keyboard into a laptop?
  33. Anonymous Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  34. DeathHamster Member

They frequently gloss over that when talking about other Narconons. I wonder how many state officials missed that little detail?
  35. BigBeard Member

Commission on the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) started as an accreditation agency for Physical Rehab Facilities and has the expertise to do that. They got sucker punched when addiction was classified as a disease, and drug rehab facilities were also dumped on their plate of places to deal with. They didn't have the expertise for that, so went looking for people that did. And somehow or other our old 'friend' Mr. W. K. McGregor ended up bringing his "expertise" to work for them. Coincidentally, just in time to pull NarCONon Arrowheads chestnuts out of the fire when their application to operate was denied due to lack of accreditation.

With Mr. McGregor's major conflict of interest due to being deeply involved with NarCONon himself, CARF needs to do a serious reevaluation of that accreditation, and hopefully pull it.

BigBeard
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  36. I would love to testify about my time at narconon in Los Angeles. It was a long time ago, but they should know how they put 15 year old minors in shared living quarters with adult addicts. How it was crawling with mice and cockroaches. How they tried to force me with threats of jail to get auditing. How another minor at the facility was statutory raped by a 25 year old staff member and other staff knew/facilitated the encounter. How I got up to 3000 milligrams of niacin and God only knows what else at age 15, without ever seeing any form of medical person. How I was allowed to smoke cigarets. How I was allowed to leave and roam the streets in a drug infested area on the edge of Korea Town near South Central LA. I was only mugged once when I was there, because I was too lazy to run. I could go on about people using the unlocked folder storage room as a place to get high, cocaine party on the 4th of July.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  37. Anonymous Member

Seems the false advert bit that D-Love got traction on would be a place to start. Note that falsification of documents may be grounds for nonaccreditation or modification/withdrawal of existing accreditation. (Manual linked by D-Love at p. 10).

Deliciousness at p. 13:

Looks like I mighta just found a hobby. D-Love can't do it all, n'est-ce pas?
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  38. Tourniquet Member

Sounds like you need to contact law enforcement directly, if you haven't already done so.

Best of luck to you in your journey to recovery :)
    • Agree Agree x 4
  39. Intelligence Member

YES, please jump in and review the PDF Criteria File. It is very DELICIOUS and I am
    SWAMPED with files right now:)

I have a person on another Forum right now who was DUPED by:
    http://www.addictionenders{DOT}com/

The Canada Government and FBI have preliminary files on this Fake Referral SCAM and
    we hope tp crack this WIDE OPEN for all to see very soon.

Major Investigative Reporter WILL be exposing this in VERY near future:)

• Like Like x 6
  40. Intelligence Member

Productive meet at FBI office - - a follow-up to original dox I sent them in July 2012. Should be another article on this soon.

Investigative Reporter is looking into it.

33wtmo1.jpg

1zp1rac.jpg
    • Like Like x 8