Customize

Feb. 13th - San Jose, CA - Anoniversary Raid

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by The Goddamn Pacman, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Feb. 13th - San Jose, CA - Anoniversary Raid

Break time is over, fellas.

We'll be continuing our monthly protests at San Jose right back at the Los Gatos Org.

Where: 650 Saratoga Ave, San Jose, CA (Los Gatos Org)
    When: 9:30/10am-4pm, February 13th <----NEW START TIME
    Bring: Water-protective gear/clothing/signs, cake, masks, dance moves, CHALK, good times, cool stories bro

ALSO, if you own a nice suit, wear it. Anoniversary's should be met with class.

This raid of course is open for those not already planning to hit up the SoCal megaraids, which I would HIGHLY encourage you do if you are able to. But if you're stuck in the Bay Area, you're more than welcome to raid with us and have some fun.

This is also being held in SJ as opposed to Mountain View because I'd like for Will Fry to be back in town before we go toe-to-toe with Scilons again :p

That about does it. We should have our new Anonymous flag at this raid as well, so we'll mark our second year of enturbulating with a new bit of necessary raid gear.

NOTE: Edited the start time due to email leak of a gathering of Scilons to occur at that time frame. It's early, but its a great way to possibly interact with Scientologists and telling them that they're making a grave mistake in involving the city. For more info, read the rest of the thread.
  2. willhaven720 Member

Re: Feb. 13th - San Jose, CA - Anoniversary Raid

I only wish I could be in both places at the same time. But I shall be with you all (lol religious bigots) in spirit.

Have a blast, ya'll!
  3. Anonymous Member

I take it Pacman's stuck in the Bay Area ;)

I'll be there, barring weird circumstances. Wouldn't miss a chance to raid with Will again.
  4. moarxenu Member

[IMG]

Raid fuel
  5. Re: Feb. 13th - San Jose, CA - Anoniversary Raid

Let's celebrate, count me in
  6. Re: Feb. 13th - San Jose, CA - Anoniversary Raid

Yes, I am >.> Shaddap
  7. adhocrat Member

The Wild Turkey is for after raid only, amirite?
  8. Anonymous Member

Teh bacon turkey experience.

baconturkey.jpg
  9. Daisy Member

See ya all there.
  10. moarxenu Member

11. Zulas Member

I'll be thar, but only for a few hours sadly, but I'll still go for as long as I can go
  12. Seamus Member

Will most likely be there.
  13. XenuEtrawl Member

Gonna miss this one, will be in LA on Caturday. Chalk some sidewalk for me!
  14. Re: Feb. 13th - San Jose, CA - Anoniversary Raid

Oh, you know we will :p We'll make sure to stick around afterwards this time to watch them spray it off.
  15. Anonymous Member

John Allendar has a surprise for ya

From an email sent from John Allendar to all south bay scientologists:

After months of negotiations with the County of Santa Clara the County has agreed to once again publish a flier to brief the community on the hate group known as Anonymous. The flier will include a list of Anonymous’s crimes against our churches in Santa Clara County (which is long) and a brief description of law enforcement's investigations into their illegal activities and the convictions secured against them nationally.

This flier names them as a hate group and is meant to align the people living around all of our Churches and Missions with us and to gain their cooperation to rid our community of this aberration. It is very strongly worded and should help to fill the vacuum or mystery created and answer people's question about the legitimacy of this group. The flier then goes on to directly confront the individual members of anonymous and offers them mediation to resolve their conflict.

The County, represented by Delorme McKee Stovall from the Human Relations Department will be at Los Gatos Org and Mountain View Org. at 10 am Saturday Feb 13th with some community volunteers to go door to door around our churches to hand out these fliers directly to the citizens living in each home. This will add emphasis and importance to the communication. It is unknown how many volunteers the county will be able to muster. My personal experience suggests that 10 would be a lot. This is the wrong order of magnitude.

I have discussed this with the County and told them I could round up more volunteers to help get this flier out to ensure that the community could be properly addressed. They will welcome our help.

I am asking you to volunteer 2 to 3 hours of your time on Saturday morning Feb 13th at either the Los Gatos Church or the Mountain View Church, you will be given an ID card that names you as a county employee and for those few hours you will be a county employee going door to door (in pairs) talking to residents to enlighten them about the danger of allowing this group (Anonymous) to continue to operate in their community. You won’t be going as a member of any religion but only as a concerned member of the community.

This is a very unique and important opportunity for us to gain support in our community for our religious freedom and to gain a continuing support. This is the County of Santa Clara all 2 million citizens saying, we know who you are (Anonymous), we know what you are doing and we don’t like it, please stop!

But right now that comm is only on paper in boxes and in order for it to be effective and create the agreement that is its purpose, it needs to be gotten to as many individual citizens as possible and read by them.

We can live in a society that has been told what to think about us or we can go tell the society what to think.

A couple of hundred volunteers at each Church will send a very big message to the county. The writing and publishing of this flier is done with the full knowledge and backing of the council members of Santa Clara County and the District Attorney's Office. The United States Justice Departments (FBI) representatives have been at the meetings and will be observing the anticipated Anonymous protest schedule for that same day, the San Jose City Council Members have also been briefed and some have suggested that they will be at Los Gatos Church to show their support for you and your religious freedom and to quote the San Jose Police Department “We’ve had enough of these lunatics. We will be on alert”.

Just so you are briefed, this hate group operates as freely as it does only because the society, the individual citizenry not government or police, allows it to. They carefully walk on the edge of the law by using the issue of free speech as their balancing pole. All it will take to blow them off their high wire act is for the community at large to tell them we don’t agree. The government thinks of them as either terrorists or a hate group, the police think they are vandals and criminals and know they are the ones who are breaking the law. Your DSAs have handled the government and police on these issues very effectively but the big job is society at large.

The reason that the Creek isn’t included is because 2 years ago Larry Green and Pat Wehner (the ferocious beings that they are) dispelled them of the idea of ever returning. But the Creek public need to help with this activity, this will go well for all of us or it will go bad for all of us.

There will be fliers for the Missions and we will also be addressing those communities as well but the meeting place is these two Churches.

Where: Los Gatos Church, 950 Saratoga Ave or Mountain View Church, Easy Street
    Time to arrive: 9:50 am Saturday February 13th
    Dress code: Upstat casual (jeans OK) with walking shoes
    Approximate length of time needed 2 to 3 hours.

Bring water and a snack.

Best,
    John Allender
  16. Anonymous Member

Allender the guy with the fish stench tech on the side walk calls Anonymous a hate group.
  17. Daisy Member

Re: John Allendar has a surprise for ya

Still trying to sort this out. Whoever posted this, I thank you. Let's come up with some ideas for these silly scilons.

Maybe PM's might be best.
  18. Sponge Member

Can they seriously &quot;deputize&quot; people as &quot;county employees&quot; complete with an ID badge, without background checks, in order to hand out retarded leaflets?

Something smells

2jbpj6e.png
  19. sock Member

LOL, Holy crap. If this is authentic I think it deserves its own thread.

Might be worth setting up a meeting with these guys to find out if what Allender is claiming is true and to possibly try to educate them and gain some good will.
  20. Re: Feb. 13th - San Jose, CA - Anoniversary Raid

[STRIKE][/STRIKE]"The reason that the Creek isn’t included is because 2 years ago Larry Green and Pat Wehner (the ferocious beings that they are) dispelled them of the idea of ever returning. But the Creek public need to help with this activity, this will go well for all of us or it will go bad for all of us."[STRIKE][/STRIKE]

Is John saying he is the inferior being. I think so
  21. Sponge Member

Give xenubarb a prod.
    She has delt with similar things in the past in her area with the scilons trying to grease around officials with the "zooomg haet groop!" bullshit and she may have some good stock poonage ideas.
  22. Anonymous Member

"Where: Los Gatos Church, 950 Saratoga Ave or Mountain View Church, Easy Street
    Time to arrive: 9:50 am Saturday February 13th
    Dress code: Upstat casual (jeans OK) with walking shoes
    Approximate length of time needed 2 to 3 hours."

Morning raid, maybe?
  23. xenubarb Member

If you want a printout to send, the Anonymous and Scientology .pdf can be found here:
    Printable Reports on Scientology - Overview of Scientology - Fairgamestop.org

Or, if you want to get jiggy with it, you can find a print copy on lulu.com w/ slick cover and nice presentation. Our answer to the Scilon 'crimes of anonymous' piece o stuff.
  24. xenubarb Member

Teresa.Castellanos@ohr.sccgov.org
    Teresa Castellanos
    Office of Human Relations
    Interm Director
    County Center at Charcot
    2310 North First Street, Suite 104
    San Jose, CA 95131
  25. Anonymous Member

If any of that is true, I see footbullets of epic proportions in the making...separation of state vs. what? say it with me now, silly scilons.
  26. Anonymous Member

Incoming transmission: Flood the area with fake doorbells saturated with superglue
  27. Re: Feb. 13th - San Jose, CA - Anoniversary Raid

I. Fucking. Lol'd.

This must be happening because they believe most of us will be in LA that weekend so it's their time to take their turf back :p I think they'll be very, very wrong.

Don't lose your cool over this, it's happened before and we handled it swimmingly then. The only change this means for us is that we'll be starting our party earlier! I'll be changing the OP so that the start of the raid is 9:30-10am. I know it's early for some of you, but this is an opportunity that can't be missed.

We'll be there for as long as we want, say whatever fact we know of the Cult that we want, because damnit, we're allowed to. As long as we obey the law (which has never been a problem of ours as a group), we won't be touched.

But this doesn't necessarily mean we idly sit and let the fail happen on its own, we can help with this. Contact this lady, Delorme Mckee Stovall, and clarify that she knows of the situation and has given her blessings in taking part of it. This is very important, as her name has been used before in a previous tactic to label us as a hate group, and she had nothing to do with that.

I and the other South Bay Anons/critics/ex's will have more to say about this once we have a chance to get together and talk it out and get info from the supposed "city officials". In the meantime, just stay classy. We're not guilty of anything, and once the city sees this, they will rear their heads to Scientology and start having second thoughts about dealing with them.
  28. Anonymous Member

LOL, is that some slander i see comin'? The footbullets never cease, do they, Mr. Allender? ;)
    Of course not. If they knew you were from the church of scientology, those people would toss your fliers right back in your face. What does it say about you and your "religion" that you have to disguise yourself as "a concerned member of the community" to do public outreach?
    Funny, all those drivers who honk in support and stop by to tell us to keep up the good work seem to disagree with you.
    Interesting to note you don't want others to think freely, you just want them to think what you tell them to think. You've done a better job demonstrating your true intentions than I ever could have.
    We welcome any and all law enforcement personnel to observe. We've never had any issue with law enforcement in relation to our protests, nor do we intend to. We have always been compliant and have made every accommodation when asked to by SJPD. I doubt Allender could tell us who said this quote, as it's probably made up.
    I LOL'ed. If there were anything behind your claims, Mr. Allender, we wouldn't be here, would we? And your precious DSAs certainly haven't been handling the French or Australian governments very well, have they?

This should be very interesting indeed.
  29. Re: Feb. 13th - San Jose, CA - Anoniversary Raid

Oh I will be there early and ready to make little jonny's day. Watch it allendar
    we may seduce the culties with cake, freedom and fun.
    Be sure to add my name to the anonymous list you will ask your citizens to look out for. Rose Velasco ex-scilon.

Viva La Resistance & the moles!
  30. Re: Feb. 13th - San Jose, CA - Anoniversary Raid

For a non-anonymous confirmation to this leak I spoke to Delorme McKee-Stovall and she confirmed that fliers will be handed out this weekend as reflected in the leak.

I asked what evidence she had that Anonymous was a "hate group" and she cited some bricks being thrown through windows and some car being set on fire, but admitted that there was no direct evidence to link this to Anonymous. They don't know who did those acts of vandalism.

I then asked if she or anyone had witnessed any violence on behalf of Anons at any protest and she admitted she had not personally.

She also stated that she does not believe all members of Anonymous are a problem, but that they planned on making the local public aware of what she considers to be a problem.

You have my poons San Jose...
  31. happy feet Member

32. Anonymous Member

Emails and Calls have been sent to the city leaders including county supervisors. PacMan: Maybe its time to follow up with a door to campaign as well. Give them info with gift baskets. Two could play at this game... Going around door to door would strengthen our resolve. They act like we can't go door to door too. We got the truth on our side too.
  33. Re: Feb. 13th - San Jose, CA - Anoniversary Raid

I met with Delorme two years ago. She had observed one of our protests at the Mt. View Mission.

She was not biased towards the cult. She did her research on Anonymous and CO$. The cult tried to sway her opinion and she flat out told them that there was no proof that anon's were responsible for the emails, threats etc. and in fact it could have been a $cilion (my word not hers) that was trying to frame us.

She also confirmed we have the right to a peaceful protest and that no one and I mean no one can stop us from exercising our rights.

If this is true that she has become a pawn, I will be extremely disappointed. There will be a meeting prior to the protest to find out her side of the story. As stated docs or , and I don't mean little jonny's email as docs. See you soon Allendar, and btw, jonny did you share with Delorme how your hate group has tried to use black dianetics on ex's by culling their folders. And you stupidly thought we would go up in a poof of smoke by doing so. You are a deluded soul jonny and I pity you, regardless of were it is on the tone scale.
  34. Anonymous Member

40.0 Serenity of beingness
    30.0 Postulates
    22.0 Games
    20.0 Action
    8.0 Exhilaration
    6.0 Aesthetic
    4.0 Enthusiasm
    3.5 Cheerfulness
    3.3 Strong interest
    3.0 Conservatism
    2.9 Mild interest
    2.8 Contented
    2.6 Disinterested
    2.5 Boredom
    2.4 Monotony
    2.0 Antagonism
    1.9 Hostility
    1.8 Pain
    1.5 Anger
    1.4 Hate
    1.3 Resentment
    1.2 No sympathy
    1.15 Unexpressed resentment
    1.1 Covert hostility
    1.02 Anxiety
    1.0 Fear
    0.98 Despair
    0.96 Terror
    0.94 Numb
    0.9 Sympathy
    0.8 Propitiation
    0.5 Grief
    0.375 Making amends
    0.3 Undeserving
    0.2 Self-abasement
    0.1 Victim
    0.07 Hopeless
    0.05 Apathy
    0.03 Useless
    0.01 Dying
    0.0 Body death
    - 0.01 Pity
    - 0.02 Shame
    - 0.07 Accountable
    - 1.0 Blame
    - 1.3 Regret
    - 1.5 Controlling bodies
    - 2.2 Protecting bodies
    - 3.0 Owning bodies
    - 3.5 Approval from bodies
    - 4.0 Needing bodies
    - 5.0 Worshipping bodies
    - 6.0 Sacrifice
    - 8.0 Hiding
    -10.0 Being objects
    -20.0 Being nothing
    -30.0 Can't hide
    -40.0 Total failure
  35. Anonymous Member

Heh.
  36. adhocrat Member

I'll be attending my first protest this Saturday. I had planned on going anyway, but all this just strengthens my resolve.

I was one of those who talked to Dolorme McKee-Stovall two years ago, and like Croix de Lorraine, I thought DM-S had a clear understanding of the situation. Now I wonder. It could be simply we didn't follow through and the scilons did.
  37. Re: Feb. 13th - San Jose, CA - Anoniversary Raid

Adhocrat look forward to seeing you.

Perhaps this is jonnys way of routing the bodies
    into the org. to drain the naive ones to pull
    out their $'s?
  38. adhocrat Member

Thanks, I am looking forward to this. I'll be waving my [STRIKE]freak[/STRIKE] anon flag high.
    Do they have any other motive but money?

Oh, right, power, control and money. the triumvirate of scientology
  39. Seamus Member

Ooooh! Do we have a second flag coming this Saturday? Dual flags would be epic!
  40. Anonymous Member

So tomorrow's the big day. I'm glad I can make this month after missing the last few raids.