Customize

February 9th - Manchester, UK

Discussion in 'Europe' started by strobe, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

For newfags:
    - You'll want warm clothes, and gloves. Someone always complains about the lack of them.
    - If you're serious about your anonymity, keep your face covered at all times during the protest. Public are always taking photos, and the Scientology staff can be sneaky like that. If you take your own photos, be sure to blur out anons' faces before uploading.
    - Don't use your real name etc.
    - If approached by a Scientologist, make sure someone's filming and talk calmly, don't let them provoke you.
    - Don't make anything personal. Scientologists are victims of the cult, not the enemy.
    - Please leave handling police to the regulars - local police are usually fine with us.
    - We don't have the super-edgy dubstep music prominent among some of the new anon initiatives. The playlist is a collection of memery, parody and 'assorted' that it's accumulated over 5 years. It's an acquired taste.
    - If you leave something on the cult's little bit of the pavement, Sam might steal it.
    - It is in fact illegal to mention 'the game' in Manchester. Don't even think about it.
    - Dancing warms you up.
    - Marching = murder.

Did I miss anything?
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. getbeckyout Member

3. novu Member

I've seen him grab them after they've blown away & landed in front of the building! Although, the community support officer venturing into the org to retrieve our sign that time was brilliant.
  4. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. novu Member

If anyone's got a spare camera I can borrow for the raid please bring it, will reward with pix!
  6. Dragononymous Member

Have fun etc etc
    /failed peptalk
  7. Profanity Member

I got one for Christmas. Except it didn't come with a memory card. So if you've got one of them you can use then you can use my camera before me? XD
    • Like Like x 1
  8. ub3rbwol Member

Aw shit... This is a brilliant reason to check my emails more often
  9. novu Member

One of the photographers who was there has uploaded some thumbnails:
    [IMG]
    (Some of Loldon from today mixed in there)
    London's post game thread is up already...
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Anonymous Member

^ Some of those pics are from London.
  11. novu Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Gutted i couldn't make this one, the 5th Anniversary would have been a great 1ST Protest for me, I'll be there in March.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Anonymous Member

Who's doing the post raid thread? Anybody?
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Sadly my Flux capacitor is broken so I would like to see more about this protest I missed.
  15. novu Member

[IMG]
    Sam using Hold-The-Door Tech. on Tony. I guess that's what you learn on the How to Confront and Shatter Suppression PTS/SP Course.
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. getbeckyout Member

Yep, lol Sam was scared of my SP Powers
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Anonymous Member

Where is the post game thread?
    • Agree Agree x 3
  18. getbeckyout Member

Protesting the cult of scientology, one of the anons get a bit more than cake.
    Yes, White Night.
    Scientology protest 09/02/13 Manchester UK
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Profanity Member

Been busy/ill etc. Will sort something out with the postgame later now I have a free day off.
  20. Profanity Member

21. 1) What the fuck is going on with WWP?
    2) How the fuck do I log in?
    3) Why the fuck have I got Nobody's drumsticks?

If anyone could do me the honour of contacting him to get him to come to the next short-notice flashraid I'll be able to return them to him.
  22. Anonymous Member

Top left.