Customize

File an anti-SLAPP lawsuit against anti-Shirtless Lady ! (Lissa Uvizl)

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by AnonOrange_, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Re: File an anti-SLAPP lawsuit against anti-Shirtless Lady ! (Lissa Uvizl)

Wrong name on pic, BTW.
  2. enthetanon Member

Re: File an anti-SLAPP lawsuit against anti-Shirtless Lady ! (Lissa Uvizl)

"Church spokesman Ben Shaw said.... Most church auditors are trained in marriage counseling for church members..."

MY ASS

Auditors are trained to recruit people into the cult. that is all they are trained to do, that is the only purpose of auditing. there is no other. that is all.
  3. enthetanon Member

"Hello, my name is Ray Hemphill, and here is a little bit about myself: I am
    49 year old and I am happily married for 25 years..."

... and my I consider my marriage "happy" even tho I found it necessary to get two people to help me wrestle my wife to the ground and bind her wrists with tape, because she's so mentally unbalanced... and we spend all our money on a cult which tells the world how bad psychiatry is... but other than THAT, everything's great...

Scientologists are so confused.
  4. pooks Member

This is from Amy on ExScnKids

If anyone has questions, please post or pm me and I will get them to Amy.
  5. chuckbeatty77 Member

Oh my god, I roomed with Ray, at the Scientology rooming house, in 2003 - 2004, Ray skipped Clearwater, came to LA to lay low, Ray worked/works for Robert Morse and Associates, he goes to accidents for the Insurance stuff. Oh my god!

There is so much more to this story, poor Ray, he also was working at Benneta Slaughters business, same one that Lisa McPherson worked at, and poor Ray, he's one of the Slaughter employees (friends of Lisa) who went and transported Lisa from the hospital to the Fort Harrison, from which stay Lisa died.

Oh god, what to say about how this whole damn Scientology goes in and out of different people's damn sad lives!

When I had my bike crash, Ray came and helped me home, though, he and I roomed in the same Scientologist rooming house.

I having just quit the Sea Org after almost 7 years of the RPF, and Ray, Ray was blowing Clearwater, and his wife, she had gone nuts.

some people "pull it in."

We pulled Scientology in, and Ray, his wife went nuts on him, she moved out of Clearwater eventually to Texas. She never recovered from her going nuts.

It is so wierd, that Ray's life went that way.

And now his daughter, settled on as the cult's victim to try to nail AGP.

Oh my god, the wierd fucking coincidences of life.

I like AGP, and all the anon 2.0 stuff.

What a damn mess.

What is said to Scientologists matters. I vote for talking Xenu story in simple terms, and also mentioning the fact that their leaders blow all the time, and that Scientologists should also blow as fast as they can.
  6. Re: File an anti-SLAPP lawsuit against anti-Shirtless Lady ! (Lissa Uvizl)

Maybe Lissa was trying hard to be nice because she's gotten in trouble before for being too agressive...and got in trouble this time for being nice to the wrong guy?
  7. chuckbeatty77 Member

5117 Harold Way, is where I roomed with Ray Hemphill, at a Scientology rooming house owned by a guy who at the time was LA Fdn staff. I forget all the names of the Scientologists living there, a mixed bag of Scn losers (me self included, sheesh).
    About 300 yards from Big Blue, god what coincidences. I remember Amy, Lissa's sister, coming to visit Ray in the back yard of this rooming house.

I don't think Lissa came to visit, but me and Ray, we stopped by the Life Exhibition once for him to pay a visit to Lissa when she was on duty.

If Scientology weren't so insane on proper psych care, Ray's life wouldn't have been hugely messed up. He was a colleague of Lisa McPherson. His own wife needed psych help she didn't get due to Scientology, and now his daughter's in the spotlight for being "front lines" which being hostess at the Life Exhibition would be considered.

the world is seen as Scientology's enemy, because Hubbard willed it so.

God what hoops Hubbard has put so many people through.

the sooner Scientology fails completely, the better for all stuck playing Hubbard's stupid fraud game.

Ray worked at Robert Morse and Associates, a landing zone for lots of ex Guardian's Office people, and other "connected" exiting Sea Org members who stay in LA region after quitting the Sea Org.

Man, someone needs to write the story on just that whole misfit community of the thousands now, of ex Sea Org members living in all the Scientologist owned companies in LA.

God, how Hubbard's crap movement has effected LA! Somebody should do their story!
  8. Re: File an anti-SLAPP lawsuit against anti-Shirtless Lady ! (Lissa Uvizl)

On reflection, over the last several months, I've started wondering whether some memorable interactions that I wrote off as "Crazy People" in So-Cal were Sci's.

It's wierd how stuff clicks when you start learning about this stuff...like the crazy woman who went off on me and some old ladies about the Psychiatrists causing the Holocaust while we were passing out flyers for a candidate about (in part) his pledge for better federally funded mental health care.....

Just one example I am 99% certain about. Living 'round here though, there are others.
  9. dt2000 Member

I don't believe there is an organization of any kind in Nicaragua, there is an org in Honduras and a mission in Costa Rica --- those would be the closest.
  10. AngryGayPope1 Member

No she wasn't trying to be "nice" she was just trying to debate me. But that is wrong wrong wrong! Never talk to SP's! Never approach SP's or turn your back on them. She's paying again for this info!
  11. AngryGayPope1 Member

Is it Elizabeth or Melissa or what? No the "lissa" isn't like "Lisa" it's a variation on "Melissa." She has a confusing bunch of names.
  12. dt2000 Member

the picture doesn't even look like Lissa to me.
  13. Re: File an anti-SLAPP lawsuit against anti-Shirtless Lady ! (Lissa Uvizl)

Elisabeth
  14. AnonOrange_ Member

Uvizl is not Austrian (which is mostly German). There are a lot of Hungarians and Czechs in Austria because of the earlier Austrian-Hungarian empire and proximity.

About Nicaragua, I have a friend that goes there a lot, but only in a particular region. I doubt scientology has much involvement there since there's not much money.

I would be looking at Brazil as a potential target for scientology instead.
  15. AnonOrange_ Member

I caught up reading this thread ! This is a TOTAL SCI SOAP OPERA !

Chuck Beatty knowing her father, involvement with Lisa McPherson, her mom going psychotic (as I had suspected), her husband at INCOMM and blowing, her sister Amy out of scientology, Moxie in the middle of this, LA court system involved.

What's next? Lissa had lesbian sex with sex deprived Nicole Kidman (sorry, just fantasizing for a second or two)

AGP: How can you be so lucky ! You've hit the jackpot, which is why Moxie is taking this SO SERIOUSLY. Moron should have just ignored everything, but instead he will BLOW the entire operation !

Graham: You're going to be a superstar lawyer. Try to involve Anti-Shirtless's lady husband, Martin Uvizl. He should have an opinion about how she was affected by this.
  16. AngryGayPope1 Member

Thanks to everyone who has donated

I have raised over $800 so far which is half the amount needed to depose Anti-shirtless lady assuming COS doesn't fight it.
  17. chuckbeatty77 Member

I can only answer a couple times a day. I will be giving info daily, and here's the latest I learned from people about Lissa, and this can be used in the future. She's sort of a blonde air head prima donna, as you will see from this writeup:

Elisabeth Dawn Uvizl
    She runs the LRH Exhibition in Hollywood.
    YouTube - Anti-Shirtless Lady Palooza!

She is married to Martin Uvitzl, formerly of Incomm, since blown and now in a lower org, I believe PAC.

She is posted as the LRH Life Exhibition I/C and she conducts tours and is in charge of the personnel in the office. Her senior is Luc Dubois, LRH PPRO CMO IXU. She really has no other external status but she has a head that is out of proportion to her think. i.e., she's not a bright as she thinks she is and she's a real
    "blonde", not only in hair color but really.

Her territory is the LRH Life Exhibition so when the Anon people come to visit the HGB, this puts a crimp in her stats, big time.

That is what is bothering her. She and her crew body route public into the Life Exhibition and tour them, sell them books and otherwise think they are hot shit (one of the unfortunate pecking order problems within the HGB, is CMO IXU people who have these sort of PR jobs, they think they are super special, and untouchable from the crap that goes on effecting everyone else in the building, because the "front lines" Exhibition people escape some of the penalties that befall all the rank and file in the HGB most of the time).

She's been in Scn and the SO since about 1996/97. She came into Senior HCO and then moved into the CMO IXU unit, the LRH PPRO office and the Exhibition. She can blurt out facts and figures on LRH because she is drilled on this all the time.

In summary, she's sort of not a full CMO person, but puts on the CMO brat attitude, and she's got sort of job security, but anon does hurt her statistics!
  18. Smurf Member

Holy Shit! A fag hag has been born! Praise Xenu.
  19. AnonOrange_ Member

Here are some pictures back from my raid on July 5.

She seems to be a red head there:
    IMG_1742Large.jpg.gif
    (She's got a pretty good hair stylist for a girl that claims to be of Cherokee ancestry -- really !)

IMG_1745Large.jpg.gif

I think this is Lewis Miranda. Please confirm if you know for sure:
    IMG_1743Large.jpg.gif
  20. xenubarb Member

You think she was going nuts? It wouldn't occur to you that her husband was LYING about what they were going to do with the woman?
    Like, spirit her away for a nice Introspection Rundown sesh in a remote house somewhere away from prying eyes?

NEVER assume these bastards are telling the truth!
  21. AnonOrange_ Member

First I said "I think" ....

Next, I also think that the mom was/is the nuttiest scientologist out of the two. She refused to go to the doctor and ignored all her appointments. That's totally in line with a scientologist that avoids mental health professionals. Chuck knows a lot more about that family than we do and I hope he will post more on the subject. His knowledge may break the AGP/Moxon case our way, and I believe we'll see a domino effect after that case.

For example, if Chuck can confirm that Lissa knows everything there is to know about Xenu and the OT levels, we have clear evidence that she lied on camera for the cult. Her testimony becomes much less reliable in front of the judge.
  22. AnonOrange_ Member

I'm also all for keeping the message simple. I'm not even sure if the young scientologists understand what's meant by the word "Blow". If we just yell at them "Blow like Mike Rinder", they may not have a clue what we are talking about.

Rephrase the message different ways to make use it's understood.
  23. AngryGayPope1 Member

That's his tubbiness Lewis Miranda!
  24. Anonymoux Member

So who was the blond guy in court? He looked like a young David Hemmings (Blow Up by Antonioni: see it now, it relates. One of the greatest films all-time. In English. Julie Christie.)

Could that have been her husband? Or one of Moxon's underlings? Does she wear a wedding band/ring?
  25. pooks Member

I'm pretty sure all Scios, both young and old know what the Scn definition of blow means. The concept is introduced into the indoctrination, very early on.

Here's the actual Scn definition per their Scn Administrative Dictionary

2824974431_00d30c537d_o.jpg

To enlarge pix click on lower left hand corner of pix and then click again on the box of arrows.
  26. Smurf Member

Were you aware you could access the names of alumni at this H.S. in Albuquergue? Eldorado High School - Home of the Eagles (eldoradoeagles.com)

There is no listing for Elisabeth or Lissa in the Class of 1993 under Uvizl or Hemphill.

Interesting...there is a listing for "Amy Rondeau" with a current address of "Los Angeles, CA 90028" which is the zip code for the HGB Building.
  27. chuckbeatty77 Member

the cult has an iron clad internal penalty system, if Lissa is NOT OT 3, and she is almost for sure NOT OT 3 case level, then the sad answer is NO.

She can lie honestly that she does NOT know the OT 3 story.

Really, even me, I've had to think about it, to even simplify the damn joke story, into baby spoon feedable sentences.

No staff are allowed to discuss ANYTHING to do with OT 3, it is a suppressive act, and Hubbard's internal rules keep them from even chatting to one another innocently about it.

She was ambiguous enough, and innocently could be construed to mean she didn't understand you.

She absolutely has heard snippets of the OT 3 story, all the time, thrown at her, since she is on "public lines" but NO ONE in the movement can tell her.

Only will she see the Hubbard writing on OT 3 when she gets to start the OT 3 course someday.

Otherwise, if she reads about it in the newspaper or hears it on a TV news program she happens to hear, she like all faithful staff will dismiss whatever is in the press as an alternation and exaggeration.

and because she has NOT and will NOT be given the Hubbard OT 3 stuff to read, NOR will anyone who is not a Class 8 auditor trainee (and that is a damn high level auditor) so the rank and file will never have heard, unfortunately, the Class 8, 1968 Assists lecture by Hubbard.

They are unfortunately telling the truth when they say they don't know what the hell the Xenu and OT 3 story is about.

What is needed is spoonfeeding of the story, over and over and over and over, and playing that Class 8 tape so many times, it sinks into their heads.

The new religious movement scholars have observed that the code of silence rules Scientology employs to keep the lower case level members unaware of the OT 3 story is EFFECTIVE.

I am already so overwordy and unskilled in writing as it is, so I didn't want to priorly go into this point, since it's depressing, and one of the lynchpins of how the cult keeps its members under the cult millieu control.

their rules make it an SP act for them to discuss OT 3 story, and they simply will NOT be explaining the OT 3 story internally.

that is the sad sad tough Hubbard authoritarian penalty system that keeps this damn OT 3 material from sinking into their heads, when it comes at them from the outside world.

Spoonfeeding along the lines I suggested in other enturb posts, that's all I can think of doing.

a) Tell them: "The Ot 3 story is all about the Wall of Fire."
    b) "Did you know that Xenu is the space alien leader who caused the Wall of Fire?"
    c) "Did you know the Wall of Fire is also the 4th dynamic engram"
    d) "Did you know that on OT 3 that's where LRH explains the 4th dynamic engram"
    e) "Did you know that on one of the Class 8 tape lectures, that's where LRH explains the Wall of Fire engram, and exactly what Xenu ordered?"
    f) "Did you know that the South Park TV episode is based on LRH's OT 3 writings and on the Class 8 lecture explaining the OT 3 story about the Wall of Fire?"
    g) "Do you know that the big engram, the 4th dynamic engram, resulted in zillions of people dying, and that happened 75 million years ago?"
    h) "Did you know that all those dead people, their thetans were implanted, and those thetans never got their own bodies, and they have been roaming earth for the last 75 million years?"
    i) "Did you know that all those dead thetans infest every human being today, and each of us have tens of thousands extra thetans, which LRH calls "body thetans", infesting us all today?"
    j) "Did you know that only doing OT 3, 4, 5, and 6, and 7 do you learn how to get rid of all the different kinds of "body thetans" that we are infested with?"
    k) "Did you know that OT 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 are only all about removal of our "body thetans?"

This "ruins" the whole upper bridge for non OT people, and the staffers at the HGB, for sure, are read for these simple questions! Sea Org members know about the Wall of Fire and 4th dynamic engram.

What Sea Org members do NOT know about is these dots I just connected above.

Lissa would know about the Wall of Fire and the 4th dynamic engram.

She would NOT know the word "Xenu" since that word is NOT printed nor said in any non-confidential available writing that she has available to her as a non OT 3 Sea Org member.

She would NOT know the phrase "body thetans" which is NOT used by Hubbard in any non confidential available writing that she has available to her because he is NOT an OT 3 Sea Org member.

She only knows the Wall of Fire and the 4th dynamic engram.

She has had NOT LRH material ever shown her, it is a suppressive act to show her the materials that mention Xenu/Xemu. She can only see those materials when she gets to OT 3.

She has NOT had anyone, nor will anyone, connect these dots.

We can connect the dots, but she is trained, like all Scientologists, NOT to accept us from the outside world connecting the dots, and making this make sense.

I say give it a try, on others, but that is the hard sad barrier system that Hubbard has put up for the Scientology members.

The scholar said this is an effective barrier.

It can be broken down, but it's tough.

I don't think Lissa is lying saying she doesn't know about Xenu and body thetans. She would NOT have been told what those mean, because telling her would have been a suppressive act for whoever inside the movement told her.

It just isn't done.

The only hope is to bypass their rules, and educate them in simple understandable terms, from the outside.

that is the sad hard task to breaking down, historically, the Scientology/Hubbard confidentiality penalty self silencing system that prevents their members from even absorbing the truth of Xenu and body thetans.
  28. AnonOrange_ Member

Thank you for concisely explaining the relationship between OT3 and the wall of fire. If it's that important, we'll distribute it to them as you have presented it.

For me I'm still shaking my head about all this nonsense, but we have a job to do, and we'll do it !
  29. Smurf Member

Alot of good info here:

Xenu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  30. Smurf Member

Located Lissa's father, Terry Ray Hemphill. He goes by Ray.

Chuck Beatty said Ray worked in insurance with Robert Morse & Assoc. Actually he's a truck adjuster for David Morse & Associates: Independent Adjusters, Claims Administration and Investigators - DMA Claims Services & Independent Adjusters, Claims Administration and Investigators - DMA Claims Services

Here's an article by Ray:

http://www.articleset.com/Auto-and-T...les-Part-2.htm

"This is Part 2 of The Truck Chronicles, stories from truck accident adjusters from David Morse & Associates, se.com), and how they have resolved truck accident claims by helping people and finding out the truth.

This one is from Ray Hemphill, truck adjuster from DM&A's Los Angeles office."
  31. Smurf Member

Check on the name of Moxon's assistant (the handsome blonde guy). It would not be her husband.. are you kidding.. no such thing in the cult as spouse taking time off from KSW to support his wife...

No, she was not wearing a wedding band. That I did check before the hearing.
  32. MarcabEmpress Member

It's possible that Lissa under either last name is not listed on the alumn page because it is a voluntary thing to do so.
  33. Smurf Member

Interesting info on Lissa's husband Martin Uvizl:

1. Martin applied for marriage license in January 1987 to wed Nathalie Dahan in Clearwater.

Marriage license applications Series: RECORD

2. Nathalie Dahan is a French actress & sister of director & writer Olivier Dahan. I could find no info when they divorced (if at all).

Nathalie Dahan
    Olivier Dahan (Olivier)

3. There is a listing for Martin Uvizl in the Czech Republic. Is Martin a common Czech name?

It sound plausible that Lissa may have married a Czech native to give him Citizenship by Marriage. Can't prove it though.

Still checking...
  34. Smurf Member

Curious whether there are any anons in Albuquerque that might visit the H.S. and do some fact-finding in its library where they usually keep the yearbooks.
  35. AnonOrange_ Member

Someone just sent me this web site: It shows the divorce rate of SeaOrg (90%) and explains how many of them are coerced by the so-called church. Note Ms. congeniality, anti-shirtless lady was not spared:

INTERNATIONAL SEA ORG DIVORCE RATE NOW APPROACHES 90%

INTERNATIONAL SEA ORG DIVORCE RATE NOW APPROACHES THE 90% MARK.

The most pessimistic of reports state that one out of two American Marriage will eventually end in Divorce.

While most Churches will try to discourage divorce and encourage reconciliation, there is at least one who encourage divorce and Shunning as it first line of Control over its member`s lives.

When Churched seek to discourage divorce and encourage reconciliation, often the prime consideration is about the Children. It is normally viewed that both parents are meaningful forces in a child`s upbringing and being raised in a broken home is freuqnetly prejudicial to children.

The Church of Scientology is probably unqiue in its views that the above ideas about reconciliation, children and seeking to keep marriages together, is non-sense, except when it wants to keep a PR Façade.
    In the Sea Org, being actually raised by the organization, rather han the parents if often viewed as beneficial, since it will train children from an early age to follow the group rules ad discipline while garanteeing zealot allegiance.

For its elite, The church has its most severe rules: When a staff member wishes to depart from one of the Church of Scientology numerous Sweat Shops, expresses disagreements or is found to have comitted a few out of a list of hundreds of `forbidden transgressions (mamy of them being omissions), separation of couples and families is enforced. Mebers can be declared Supressive, sent to the RPF, or reassigned to work on a different continent, without any regard as to their family. It is fully expected that among the duties of a Sea Org Member comes those of severing any connections to family or spouses whenever the CHurch Senior Management will see fit.

In my own case, the Etics Officer, Barbaro Weinnberg, even wrote "DUMP YOUR WIFE AT THE FIRST OPPORTUNITY", as the first step of a planned "reentry program". My intention to remain married to her was labelled by her as "A CRIME AGAINST THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY" and completely unacceptable. My refusal to exediently divorce was accompanied by an assignmen of a codition of TREASON (i.e betrayal)

In recent years, extremely harsh actions have been taken on Sea Org staff. Many have defected, many have been declared.

With its policy making it a Suppressive act the act of merely discussing one`s intentions to depart even when confiding to his or her spouse, staff are left with no choice than to make plans without informing their marital partner.

There are less than 1000 thousand Sea Org member at the location where he following divorces took place over the last few years. Many of those marriages had existed for decades, but one of the two members fell in disgrace, hence the other one was advised to divorce so as to keep himself `pure and uncontaminated`so he or she may perform his or her duties according to the Church Leadership`s wishes.

One can but ponder at an organization that claims to hold the Key to the Secrets of Communication and who professes to `be able to handle any condition or situation` who advocates the cutting of communcation and the refusal to handle conditions as the first approach in tackling those problems.

Recent Divorces at just ONE Sea Org Location (list incomplete)

Jenny & Ludwig Alpers
    Adrienne & Abby Ambron
    Diane & Paul Anderson
    Karen & Russ Andrus
    Mary & Tom Ashworth
    Pat & Tom Ashworth
    Vivienne & Ben Atwood

Rebecca & Ailon Barram
    Laurence & Danny Barram
    Corinne & Henning Benndorf
    Corrine & JY Besnard
    Brenda & Bill Black
    Darnelle & David Bloomberg
    Neel & David Bogard
    Maureen & Bruce Bolstad
    Evelyn & Chris Borglin
    Carol & Thomas Bourke
    Anne & Andrew Bradley
    Sarah & Glenn Briggs
    Annie & Pat Broker
    Pat & Bruce Bromley
    Clarisse & John Brousseau
    Diedre & John Brousseau
    Samantha & Mike Brown
    Janadair & Bill Brugger
    Angela & Guido Buchele
    Marsha & John Busby
    Diane & Spike Bush
    Eve & Jamie Butterworth

Jennifer & Bob Champagne
    Vikki & Chris Chaney
    Katie & Josh Charbonneau
    Susie & Niels Christiansen
    Nicole & Nikki Cifarelli
    Jessica & Dan Cohee Jr.
    Power & Elsa Coleman
    Evelyn & Steve Cook
    Shelly & Nicola Corrias
    Nancy & Dan Crocini
    Geray & Rick Cruzen
    Sarah & Ian Cunningham
    Sarah & Jim Cupp
    Anna & Derek Cusworth

Elena & Kenny Davies
    Denise & Ken Delderfield
    Marion & Bill Dendiu
    Jenny & Tom DeVocht
    Hillary & Paul Dezotel
    Rikke & Burt Drake
    Phyllis & Burt Drake
    Gwen & Danny Dunigan
    Kettie & Danny Dunigan
    Tania & John Dunstan

Megan & Hans Eisenman
    Lynne & Kip Engen
    Melissa & Nathaniel Epstein
    Lilia & Mickey Estrada
    Lelanya & Paul Eves

Olga & Bob Ferris
    Julie & Mark Fisher
    Pauline & David Flood
    Barbara & Bill Foster
    Kerrie & Joe Frances
    Falbala & Wolfi Frank
    Lisa & Francesco Frau

Shannon & Matthis Gahwiler
    Cynthia & Calwell Garth
    Charlotte & Erick Geisler
    Deborah & Randall Gillion
    Kathleen & John Goodwin
    Luanda & Damien Gouessan
    Marine & Ryan Greeve
    Barbara & Jay Griffen
    Sarah & Pat Gualterri
    Melita & Chris Guider
    Danielle & Steffan Guttermann

April & James Hall
    Sue & Steve Hall
    Marg & Martin Hapscheidt
    Fran & Fred Harris
    Suzanne & Martin Hattenbach
    Nancy & Jeff Hawkins
    Cathy & Jeff Hawkins
    Gladys & Josh Hemphill
    Gerda & Humberto Herrera
    Mary Chris & Bruce Hines
    Marg & Ted Horner
    Diana & Jonathan Horwich
    Stephanie & Jonathan Horwich
    Lucy & Greg Huff

Gunhild & Larry Jacobs
    Camilla & Joe Jarchow
    Sharon & Xavier Jarquin
    Sue & Charles Johnson
    Lisbeth & John Jones
    Nancy & Pascal Julienne

Karen & Rick Kamman
    Yvonne & Kalle Kannisto
    Theresa & Ted Karbowski
    Alison & Jason Knapmeyer
    Diane & Lief Konneus
    Sue & Dan Koon
    Misha & Tristan Korringa
    Tasha & Brad Kugler
    Theresa & Fritz Laner
    Diane & Tim Larsen
    Susie & Real Laplaine
    Suzie & Robert Lemoine
    Vanella & Guillaume Leserve
    Lia & Carl Lewis
    Heather & John Lindstein
    Mariette & Billy Lindstein
    Leticia & Pablo Lobato
    Michelle & Pablo Lopez
    Annie & Jim Logan

Birdie & Jesse Magnuson
    Sadie & Chris Maifield
    Jenny & Nori Matsumuri
    Marcy & Warren McShane
    Taryn & Sean McShane
    Marie & Dave Medina
    Georgianna & Jim Moonie
    Liz & Jim Moonie
    Sheri & Gary Moorehead
    Betsy & Shawn Morrison
    Chloe & Shawn Morrison
    Amy & Jim Mortland
    Barbara & Jim Mortland
    Barbara & Clark Morton
    Jan & Ken Mortenson
    Bonny & Sheldon Mousell
    Heather & Jurgen Muller
    Rae & Doug Muller
    Francine & Scott Musselman

Barbara & Norm Newton
    Lorie & Nick Nierop
    Alison & Mike Norton

Carol & Nigel Oakes
    Anna Marie & Mike Ogletree
    Gisele & Jan Olsen
    Megan & John Oldfield
    Bronwyn & Ulf Olofsson
    Cathy & Tom Ondreicka
    Anna & Tim Ottavi

Jackie & Sinar Parman
    Cory & Adam Parselle
    Astra & James Parselle
    Amy & David Paul
    Wendy & John Paulson
    Vicki & Jim Pearson
    Melanie & John Peeler
    Mette & Leonardo Pereznieto
    Marie-Noelle & Sigmar Pietsch
    Sue & Gilles Pische
    Stephanie & Tom Pope
    Nancy & Jeff Porter
    Bettina & Kevin Posten
    Gail & Alan Povall
    Mimica & Seth Price
    Paula & Matt Price
    Sue & Bill Price
    Monica & Jesse Prince
    Karen & Ivano Priori
    Alenka & Misha Priv

Michelle & Niklas Rahkonen
    Sandy & Niklas Rahkonen
    Luzia & Jesse Radstrom
    Megan & Chris Rae
    Inci & Izzy Ramirez
    Jane & Izzy Ramirez
    Anne & Marty Rathbun
    Geray & Marty Rathbun
    Dana & Martin Reid
    Mary & Ray Reiser
    Diana & Wendell Reynolds
    Ellen & Wendell Reynolds
    Cathy & Mike Rinder
    Linda & Charlie Rush
    Camilla & Greg Ryerson

Monica & Francisco Sans Polo
    Tory & Neil Schell
    Karen & Peter Schless
    Lisa & Paul Schroer
    Karen & Kenny Seybold
    Yael & Phil Sherlock
    Stephanie & Chris Silcock
    Caroline & Urs Sporri
    Daniella & Sharder Starkey
    Carol & Barry Stein
    Mary & Barry Stein
    Giselle & Andrew Stevens
    Joan & Andrew Stevens
    Laurisse & Uwe Stuckenbrock
    Donna & Jon Stumbke
    Georgiana & Ron Sommerville
    Lynne & Ron Sommerville
    Cheryl & Mike Sutter
    Janadair & Marcus Swanson

Brigitte & Thomas Teutsch
    Fleur & John Thomas
    Tammy & Cliff Thomas
    Jean & Mike Tomazevic
    Suzette & Sterling Thompkins
    Joan & Mark Treasure
    Angie & Vince Trent
    Jackie & Kevin True

Melissa & Martin Uvitzl

Tory & Ghislain Viau

Karen & Bruce Wagoner
    Pam & Bruce Wagoner
    Jessica & Bob Waldman
    Sue & Jeff Walker
    Cynthia & Jean-Michel Wargniez
    Sonja & Richard Weingartner
    Maj & Alec Wheelis
    Anne & Jeff Weber
    Lalania & Kurt Weiland
    Elena & Beckett Wells
    Karen & Dave West
    Maj & Alec Wheelis
    Cheryl & Karl Whitcher
    Kendra & Karl Whitcher
    Mark & Denise Whitta
    Becky & Darius Wilhere
    Sandy & Greg Wilhere
    Lee & Steve Willett
    Mary & Russ Williams
    Anna & John Willoughby
    Heather & Arepa Willoughby
    Christina & Craig Wilson
    Donna & Kuno Wolff
    Jackie & Kuno Wolff

Michelle & Marc Yager
    Vikki & Jimmy Yeoh
    Georgianna & Steve Young
    Joanne & Steve Young

Samantha & Daniel Zimmatore
  36. AnonOrange_ Member

Someone just sent me this web site: It shows the divorce rate of SeaOrg (90%) and explains how many of them are coerced by the so-called church. Note Ms. congeniality, anti-shirtless lady was not spared:

INTERNATIONAL SEA ORG DIVORCE RATE NOW APPROACHES 90%

INTERNATIONAL SEA ORG DIVORCE RATE NOW APPROACHES THE 90% MARK.

The most pessimistic of reports state that one out of two American Marriage will eventually end in Divorce.

While most Churches will try to discourage divorce and encourage reconciliation, there is at least one who encourage divorce and Shunning as it first line of Control over its member`s lives.

When Churched seek to discourage divorce and encourage reconciliation, often the prime consideration is about the Children. It is normally viewed that both parents are meaningful forces in a child`s upbringing and being raised in a broken home is freuqnetly prejudicial to children.

The Church of Scientology is probably unqiue in its views that the above ideas about reconciliation, children and seeking to keep marriages together, is non-sense, except when it wants to keep a PR Façade.
    In the Sea Org, being actually raised by the organization, rather han the parents if often viewed as beneficial, since it will train children from an early age to follow the group rules ad discipline while garanteeing zealot allegiance.

For its elite, The church has its most severe rules: When a staff member wishes to depart from one of the Church of Scientology numerous Sweat Shops, expresses disagreements or is found to have comitted a few out of a list of hundreds of `forbidden transgressions (mamy of them being omissions), separation of couples and families is enforced. Mebers can be declared Supressive, sent to the RPF, or reassigned to work on a different continent, without any regard as to their family. It is fully expected that among the duties of a Sea Org Member comes those of severing any connections to family or spouses whenever the CHurch Senior Management will see fit.

In my own case, the Etics Officer, Barbaro Weinnberg, even wrote "DUMP YOUR WIFE AT THE FIRST OPPORTUNITY", as the first step of a planned "reentry program". My intention to remain married to her was labelled by her as "A CRIME AGAINST THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY" and completely unacceptable. My refusal to exediently divorce was accompanied by an assignmen of a codition of TREASON (i.e betrayal)

In recent years, extremely harsh actions have been taken on Sea Org staff. Many have defected, many have been declared.

With its policy making it a Suppressive act the act of merely discussing one`s intentions to depart even when confiding to his or her spouse, staff are left with no choice than to make plans without informing their marital partner.

There are less than 1000 thousand Sea Org member at the location where he following divorces took place over the last few years. Many of those marriages had existed for decades, but one of the two members fell in disgrace, hence the other one was advised to divorce so as to keep himself `pure and uncontaminated`so he or she may perform his or her duties according to the Church Leadership`s wishes.

One can but ponder at an organization that claims to hold the Key to the Secrets of Communication and who professes to `be able to handle any condition or situation` who advocates the cutting of communcation and the refusal to handle conditions as the first approach in tackling those problems.

Recent Divorces at just ONE Sea Org Location (list incomplete)

Jenny & Ludwig Alpers
    Adrienne & Abby Ambron
    Diane & Paul Anderson
    Karen & Russ Andrus
    Mary & Tom Ashworth
    Pat & Tom Ashworth
    Vivienne & Ben Atwood

Rebecca & Ailon Barram
    Laurence & Danny Barram
    Corinne & Henning Benndorf
    Corrine & JY Besnard
    Brenda & Bill Black
    Darnelle & David Bloomberg
    Neel & David Bogard
    Maureen & Bruce Bolstad
    Evelyn & Chris Borglin
    Carol & Thomas Bourke
    Anne & Andrew Bradley
    Sarah & Glenn Briggs
    Annie & Pat Broker
    Pat & Bruce Bromley
    Clarisse & John Brousseau
    Diedre & John Brousseau
    Samantha & Mike Brown
    Janadair & Bill Brugger
    Angela & Guido Buchele
    Marsha & John Busby
    Diane & Spike Bush
    Eve & Jamie Butterworth

Jennifer & Bob Champagne
    Vikki & Chris Chaney
    Katie & Josh Charbonneau
    Susie & Niels Christiansen
    Nicole & Nikki Cifarelli
    Jessica & Dan Cohee Jr.
    Power & Elsa Coleman
    Evelyn & Steve Cook
    Shelly & Nicola Corrias
    Nancy & Dan Crocini
    Geray & Rick Cruzen
    Sarah & Ian Cunningham
    Sarah & Jim Cupp
    Anna & Derek Cusworth

Elena & Kenny Davies
    Denise & Ken Delderfield
    Marion & Bill Dendiu
    Jenny & Tom DeVocht
    Hillary & Paul Dezotel
    Rikke & Burt Drake
    Phyllis & Burt Drake
    Gwen & Danny Dunigan
    Kettie & Danny Dunigan
    Tania & John Dunstan

Megan & Hans Eisenman
    Lynne & Kip Engen
    Melissa & Nathaniel Epstein
    Lilia & Mickey Estrada
    Lelanya & Paul Eves

Olga & Bob Ferris
    Julie & Mark Fisher
    Pauline & David Flood
    Barbara & Bill Foster
    Kerrie & Joe Frances
    Falbala & Wolfi Frank
    Lisa & Francesco Frau

Shannon & Matthis Gahwiler
    Cynthia & Calwell Garth
    Charlotte & Erick Geisler
    Deborah & Randall Gillion
    Kathleen & John Goodwin
    Luanda & Damien Gouessan
    Marine & Ryan Greeve
    Barbara & Jay Griffen
    Sarah & Pat Gualterri
    Melita & Chris Guider
    Danielle & Steffan Guttermann

April & James Hall
    Sue & Steve Hall
    Marg & Martin Hapscheidt
    Fran & Fred Harris
    Suzanne & Martin Hattenbach
    Nancy & Jeff Hawkins
    Cathy & Jeff Hawkins
    Gladys & Josh Hemphill
    Gerda & Humberto Herrera
    Mary Chris & Bruce Hines
    Marg & Ted Horner
    Diana & Jonathan Horwich
    Stephanie & Jonathan Horwich
    Lucy & Greg Huff

Gunhild & Larry Jacobs
    Camilla & Joe Jarchow
    Sharon & Xavier Jarquin
    Sue & Charles Johnson
    Lisbeth & John Jones
    Nancy & Pascal Julienne

Karen & Rick Kamman
    Yvonne & Kalle Kannisto
    Theresa & Ted Karbowski
    Alison & Jason Knapmeyer
    Diane & Lief Konneus
    Sue & Dan Koon
    Misha & Tristan Korringa
    Tasha & Brad Kugler
    Theresa & Fritz Laner
    Diane & Tim Larsen
    Susie & Real Laplaine
    Suzie & Robert Lemoine
    Vanella & Guillaume Leserve
    Lia & Carl Lewis
    Heather & John Lindstein
    Mariette & Billy Lindstein
    Leticia & Pablo Lobato
    Michelle & Pablo Lopez
    Annie & Jim Logan

Birdie & Jesse Magnuson
    Sadie & Chris Maifield
    Jenny & Nori Matsumuri
    Marcy & Warren McShane
    Taryn & Sean McShane
    Marie & Dave Medina
    Georgianna & Jim Moonie
    Liz & Jim Moonie
    Sheri & Gary Moorehead
    Betsy & Shawn Morrison
    Chloe & Shawn Morrison
    Amy & Jim Mortland
    Barbara & Jim Mortland
    Barbara & Clark Morton
    Jan & Ken Mortenson
    Bonny & Sheldon Mousell
    Heather & Jurgen Muller
    Rae & Doug Muller
    Francine & Scott Musselman

Barbara & Norm Newton
    Lorie & Nick Nierop
    Alison & Mike Norton

Carol & Nigel Oakes
    Anna Marie & Mike Ogletree
    Gisele & Jan Olsen
    Megan & John Oldfield
    Bronwyn & Ulf Olofsson
    Cathy & Tom Ondreicka
    Anna & Tim Ottavi

Jackie & Sinar Parman
    Cory & Adam Parselle
    Astra & James Parselle
    Amy & David Paul
    Wendy & John Paulson
    Vicki & Jim Pearson
    Melanie & John Peeler
    Mette & Leonardo Pereznieto
    Marie-Noelle & Sigmar Pietsch
    Sue & Gilles Pische
    Stephanie & Tom Pope
    Nancy & Jeff Porter
    Bettina & Kevin Posten
    Gail & Alan Povall
    Mimica & Seth Price
    Paula & Matt Price
    Sue & Bill Price
    Monica & Jesse Prince
    Karen & Ivano Priori
    Alenka & Misha Priv

Michelle & Niklas Rahkonen
    Sandy & Niklas Rahkonen
    Luzia & Jesse Radstrom
    Megan & Chris Rae
    Inci & Izzy Ramirez
    Jane & Izzy Ramirez
    Anne & Marty Rathbun
    Geray & Marty Rathbun
    Dana & Martin Reid
    Mary & Ray Reiser
    Diana & Wendell Reynolds
    Ellen & Wendell Reynolds
    Cathy & Mike Rinder
    Linda & Charlie Rush
    Camilla & Greg Ryerson

Monica & Francisco Sans Polo
    Tory & Neil Schell
    Karen & Peter Schless
    Lisa & Paul Schroer
    Karen & Kenny Seybold
    Yael & Phil Sherlock
    Stephanie & Chris Silcock
    Caroline & Urs Sporri
    Daniella & Sharder Starkey
    Carol & Barry Stein
    Mary & Barry Stein
    Giselle & Andrew Stevens
    Joan & Andrew Stevens
    Laurisse & Uwe Stuckenbrock
    Donna & Jon Stumbke
    Georgiana & Ron Sommerville
    Lynne & Ron Sommerville
    Cheryl & Mike Sutter
    Janadair & Marcus Swanson

Brigitte & Thomas Teutsch
    Fleur & John Thomas
    Tammy & Cliff Thomas
    Jean & Mike Tomazevic
    Suzette & Sterling Thompkins
    Joan & Mark Treasure
    Angie & Vince Trent
    Jackie & Kevin True

Melissa & Martin Uvitzl

Tory & Ghislain Viau

Karen & Bruce Wagoner
    Pam & Bruce Wagoner
    Jessica & Bob Waldman
    Sue & Jeff Walker
    Cynthia & Jean-Michel Wargniez
    Sonja & Richard Weingartner
    Maj & Alec Wheelis
    Anne & Jeff Weber
    Lalania & Kurt Weiland
    Elena & Beckett Wells
    Karen & Dave West
    Maj & Alec Wheelis
    Cheryl & Karl Whitcher
    Kendra & Karl Whitcher
    Mark & Denise Whitta
    Becky & Darius Wilhere
    Sandy & Greg Wilhere
    Lee & Steve Willett
    Mary & Russ Williams
    Anna & John Willoughby
    Heather & Arepa Willoughby
    Christina & Craig Wilson
    Donna & Kuno Wolff
    Jackie & Kuno Wolff

Michelle & Marc Yager
    Vikki & Jimmy Yeoh
    Georgianna & Steve Young
    Joanne & Steve Young

Samantha & Daniel Zimmatore
  37. Re: File an anti-SLAPP lawsuit against anti-Shirtless Lady ! (Lissa Uvizl)

She's listed as Melissa here?

Damn sci-fags. More names than an anon.
  38. AnonOrange_ Member

Redundant post deleted.
  39. Elronious Member

Amy is Lissa younger sister by 2 years. Lissa graduated from high school in 1993 her sister Amy in 1995 both were Hemphills back then
  40. Smurf Member

We know. Anon Orange had a knack for making claims based on false assumptions.. confusing Lissa's sister with another woman by the same name in Iowa. Lissa aka Elisabeth Dawn Hemphill married a Czech man, Martin Uvizl, so he could legally stay in the U.S. He later blew, was recovered and sent to Clearwater, where he blew again & return to his home in the Czech Republic. Lissa likes to claim she is married, but she divorced Martin in 2005 after he blew the 2nd time. Amy Laurie Hemphill Gavaldon lives in Palmdale with her husband Jorge. She's never been in the Sea Org.