Customize

Finding disconnection stories

Discussion in 'Projects' started by TrevAnon, May 19, 2016.

1. TrevAnon Member

Oops again. :(

:D

So we are at 357 now?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. The Wrong Guy Member

Here's some background on Michael Creger's struggle with the cult:

Petition · Michael Creger: Prevent my daughter from being involved in Scientology | Change.org

Quote:

I have filed a Motion in Family Court that will hopefully grant an Order restricting my COS ex-wife from making my 12 year old daughter participate in any COS training, activities and involvement. The case will be held in San Diego in early December.

In the last 10 years I have had to go to Court over 20 times to protect my relationship with my daughter, had to have the Courts intervene when my daughter disappeared, had to get Court Orders for Education, Medical treatment, phone calls, communication, visitation and was even falsely accused of neglect and sexual abuse on my own child. Now it is time to go after the source and I need your help.

I am asking you to sign this Petition to be presented to the Family Court Judge, as they say, there is Power in numbers and I want not only the Judge to see how many people support my decision, but also want the ability to show how strongly the Public feels in regards to and with their own knowledge and experiences with the Teachings of L. Ron Hubbard and how greatly they affect the family units and most importantly, the children.

Today, it is MY child and I want to protect her.

- Michael D Creger

Source: https://www.change.org/p/michael-creger-prevent-my-daughter-from-being-involved-in-scientology

Fundraiser by Michael Creger : Fighting Scientology Legal Expenses | GoFundMe

Quote:

I have filed a Motion in Family Court that will hopefully grant an Order restricting my Scientologist ex-wife from making my 12 year old daughter participate in any Church of Scientology training, activities and involvement. The case will be held in San Diego in early December.

In the last 10 years I have had to go to Court over 20 times to protect my relationship with my blood daughter, had to have the Courts intervene when my daughter disappeared, had to get Court Orders for Education, Medical treatment, phone calls, communication, visitation and was even falsely accused of neglect and sexual abuse on my own child. Now it is time to go after the source and I need your help. My non-adopted step daughter disconnected from me almost 10 years ago and I don't want this to happen to my own flesh and blood.

I am not asking for a lot, just a dollar here and there that can help us hire or consult an Attorney experienced in this realm of abuse and help with the Legal costs of taking on such a Monster. We have already had a ton of support and I know that my heart is in the right place and it is the right thing to do, but I had no idea of how expensive this might turn out to be. Finding an Attorney that is willing to take on the COS and protect my daughter has been like pulling teeth with no pain killer.

Pride is everything to me, but unfortunately, I need a little help and I don't think I can do it alone.

Source: https://www.gofundme.com/Save-my-daughter-from-Scientology

Search: https://www.google.com/search?q="Michael Creger" Scientology

Yesterday on Facebook, Michael Creger mentioned that he got a call from the Dr. Phil show asking him to do an interview. He later added that he had "not agreed to it just yet", and then posted "Looks like we are going to trial on the matter."

Tonight he posted this:

Today's court appearance was short-lived. I have a contemptuous issue to resolve with the COS ex and of course, I petitioned the courts to PREVENT my daughter's involvement with the COS and to force the COS to cough up her file. The COS ex's Attorney pled "Not Guilty" to all issues and refused to give me anything. Not the short win we were looking for, but the Judge gave us something even better, a trial. She wants to hear what I have to say about the COS!

I only have a few weeks to prep, gather evidence and bring in witnesses, but I am so freaking excited to be able to stand in a Court of Law and put it on record all of the COS BS we have suffered through. Anyone that wants to come forward on this task is more than welcomed!

Oh, and I wonder what the COS is going to say about their precious Clear having to go to a Criminal Trial?
  3. Incredulicide Member

4. TrevAnon Member

5. Incredulicide Member

6. TrevAnon Member

Have to agree with Incred here. Thanks for suggesting though! :)
  7. TrevAnon Member

Glancing through this thread, and here are some snipped comments....

Boy was I wrong. :eek: Happy to have been very wrong here though! :D

Of course I can't take credit for Leah's show, I understand that very well. But I keep thinking our work ITT contributed to - at least - successfully pitching the idea for the show to A&E. After that I'm sure the production team did their own research.

Thanks again Incred! :)
    Ok enough of that. Back to work.
  8. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. Incredulicide Member

10. TrevAnon Member

11. Incredulicide Member

12. TrevAnon Member

13. Incredulicide Member

14. TrevAnon Member

15. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. Incredulicide Member

17. TrevAnon Member

18. Incredulicide Member

19. TrevAnon Member

20. Incredulicide Member

Someone can now make a calendar with a disconnection story for every single day of the year.
  21. TrevAnon Member

Damn, didn't even think of that when posting the count. :(
    • Like Like x 1
  22. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  23. TrevAnon Member

24. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  25. The Wrong Guy Member

Scientology’s toxic policy of ‘disconnection’ — we check in with the people who endure it

By Tony Ortega, May 12, 2018

Quote:

More than a year ago, in January 2017, we wrote a story about Bernie Headley that got us pretty worked up. Here was a man who was fighting cancer and was being prevented from seeing his own daughter, Stephanie, by the Church of Scientology.

We’ve written about Scientology’s toxic policy of “disconnection” for many years — it’s Scientology’s horrific form of extortion that is central to the way it rules its membership through fear. Specifically, the fear of being separated from loved ones. Because Bernie is attached to his son, Marc Headley, a former Scientologist and member of the Sea Org who is an outspoken critic of the church, he can never again see his daughter, who remains in the church.

After that story was published, on February 4 last year, we started a new feature which now appears at the end of every story we do here at the Underground Bunker. We made a list of people we’ve written stories about who are being kept from loved ones by Scientology’s policy of disconnection, and we keep track of how many days it has been since they saw their son or daughter or mother or father that has been taken away from them.

For our readers, it’s a constant reminder of what this organization does to families as it maintains its ruthless control of members. But for the people in it, it’s a daily nightmare that never goes away.

We thought we’d ask them how they manage to cope with that ever-increasing number of days since they were separated from people they love.

Continued below, with updates from Bernie Headley, Carol Nyburg, Lori Hodgson, Phil Jones, Mary Kahn, Ramana Dienes-Browning, Lois Reisdorf, Skip Young, Mary Jane Sterne, Brian Sheen, Derek Bloch, and Geoff Levin:
    https://tonyortega.org/2018/05/12/s...on-we-check-in-with-the-people-who-endure-it/
  26. The Wrong Guy Member

Living with Scientology ‘disconnection’: ‘It’s important to never give up hope’

By Tony Ortega, May 17, 2018

Quote:

Last week, we asked the people on our “Scientology disconnection, a reminder” list — which appears at the end of each story here at the Bunker — about how they are coping with the church keeping them from their loved ones. The result was an emotional outpouring from the people on the list and from the readers of this website.

Two responses came in late, but we thought they were worth posting on their own. Again, as you read these, keep in mind what the victims of Scientology must endure every day of the week.

Continued below, with updates from Claire Headley and Renata Lugli:
    https://tonyortega.org/2018/05/17/l...nnection-its-important-to-never-give-up-hope/