Customize

Fire at Brisbane's Church of Scientology

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, May 17, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Diablo Member

smoking cures cancer and cigarettes assist anonymous in destruction of cult!
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Zak McKracken Member

Jaffa, Clearwater, Brisbane,
    no, nothing suspicious.

Its NORMAL to have Scientology buildings all over the planet,
    burning down every day of the week...
    • Like Like x 8
  5. Anonymous Member

Oh that silly karma.
  6. Anonymous Member

Aussies, will Fire Department inspection conclusions be available online?
  7. Anonymous Member

8. Zak McKracken Member

I'm wondering who they had to call to report the fire flap,
    before they were allowed to call the city.

CLO ANZO? I hope someone was on post at 2am....
  9. Zak McKracken Member

There's a bit of tinfoil in thinking that every fire at a CoS site is OSA....
    Well, more than a bit. Its likely that a good proportion really are what they appear to be- accidental or shoddy wiring/building safety.

But normally these things are spread out over the course of months, years.

This is an odd little cluster, though I bet a statistician would laugh in my face.
  10. Zhent Member

Interesting.
  11. RightOn Member

So two fires in one week?
    One in Clearwater and one in Brisbane
    Who threw a cig butt in the garbage at 2AM? Some tired Rpf'er? Wouldn't want to be that person.
  12. Anonymous Member

Well, you know the old saying: Where there's smoke...
    shitsonfir.jpg
  13. Maybe some OT's have finally succeeded in levitating an ash tray. Just Hubbard never instructed to put out their fags first in the tech?
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Zak McKracken Member

Sorry. Make that "Clearwater, Brisbane".

The Jaffa Org didn't burn down last week. It burned down October 2010, after a couple of palestinian jerks hired by a Scientology lawyer tried repeatedly to destroy it with fire, bombs and other wacky things. Last week, the same lolyer tried to assassinate the head of the regional construction oversight board, apparently for calling shenanigans on Scientology's attempts to override the local government on building safety issues.

I was confusing a cluster of random clusterfucks with a cluster of random fires.
    My bad.
  15. Anonymous Member

I think the buildings just decided to an hero for shame of being owned by that cult.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. BigBeard Member

According to the article it wasn't the building, just a trash fire in the courtyard started by a discarded cigarette. Which begs the questions, why was there a trash pile in the courtyard, and why was someone smoking near it at 2am???

BigBeard
  17. Anonymous Member

Maybe because they were installed that way?

90872397.png
    ^^^
    TRASH [/COLOR][/B]and other misc rubbish marked above.

48936250.png
    ^^^
    TRASHpile near the underground garage adjacent to berthing.

??????

43268404.png

FIRE!!!!
    And a sea ogre dying in it, around the back of the fenced-off region connected to the main "Church" complex.

You can't make this shit up.
    damn internet :(
    hubbs would so hate this shit.

18. Anonymous Member

Bonus:

Lovely neighborhood.
    (just across the road)

67776988.png
  19. Jeff Jacobsen Member

20. thefatman Member

inb4brisanonsgetblamed.
  21. Anonymous Member

nice, but Google already found your SP.

43268404.png
  22. Anonymous Member

23. Anon-V Member

I think it is a bit suspicious that two fires at Scientology buildings taking place so close together.
  24. Anonymous Member

where are all the OT8s controlling stuff like this? tut tut
  25. 2am for a staff member to be still "working" isn't unusual. Especially if you've been ordered to "get your stats up before you go home."

My only surprise is that there hasn't been more of these sort of incidents reported before, given how much nicotine and coffee sustain the average scilon staffer and how stupid they get when they don't get enough sleep as they're too busy Saving the Planet

I'm sure the offender has already been found by "Meter Check" and is scrubbing out bins with a toothbrush right now.

Stupid cult is stupid.
  26. Anonymous Member

3 fires at Scientology buildings within a few months makes my anon senses tingle.

Tel Aviv, Clearwater, Brisbane, with the one in Tel Aviv set by its own lawyer. Authorities in the three cities should be notified of the coincidence.
  27. Anonymous Member

this
  28. FIFY
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Herro Member

Thanks to those OT8s, the fire was contained and nobody was hurt.
  30. FIFY
  31. Anonymous Member

That proves my point about my OT ability to chase away ferocious tigers in my back yard, because I constantly wave my magic "tiger-be-gone" stick to keep them away. No tigers in my back yard yet, so I must be OT.

Yes, I'd like to write a success story, thanking the eclectical leader of Scientology Corn COB David Miscavige, and his step father, L Ron Hubbard.