Customize

Flag Down 2014 Full Schedule

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Darth Xander, Apr 27, 2014.

1. That is a smug picture.

What also gets me is that from TO's information, John Sweeney is the one that triggered off everything by saying how unprofessional Minnreg was, etc., like a number of posters here were stating. This really has become the British invasion of Flag.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. I hope they can all come back to answer the contempt of court charges.

Mark Bunker has single handedly done what the cult has not been able to do for years. He's stopped protesting at Flag. Well done sir.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  3. [IMG]

another humble pie pic. everyone looks so enchanted by your presence, bunkie.
  4. sallysock Member

• Like Like x 5
  5. Would you be so kind as to post a link to that.
    Also your same faggotry is extremely transparent, put some effort into it.
    Cancer pants
    This message by Cancer pants has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  6. Captilise the first letter in sentences.
    It stops people coming to the conclusion that you are a stupid cunt that's devoid of intellect.
    Cancer pants
    This message by Cancer pants has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  7. Or you could be a stupid intellect that's devoid of cunt.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. A.O.T.F Member

Hey CP .. Any chance of you changing your mind about getting on board as a Mod? It would help spread the load, baby.
  9. Darth Xander Member

The injunction applies only in the state of Florida. There is zero risk of it impacting your protest activities in Georgia. How do I know? I am a licensed attorney and I did the research.

Raven, please come back to the conference. You are an honored guest. If you wish to discuss the legal issues involved I would be more than happy to tomorrow at the Holiday Inn on Clearwater Beach.
    • Like Like x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  10. Darth Xander Member

Sweeney made those comments to me. He didn't trigger anything, just stated the obvious. The decision to make drastic changes to the last day of the conference was 100% American.
    • Like Like x 11
  11. Darth Xander Member

I want to publicly thank the other conference attendees who braved that hot Florida sun this afternoon in an effort to find a suitable venue for Friday. You know who you are. You guys are great. Yeah one of you talks a lot (and I mean a LOT - holy cow!) but you guys stepped up big time and put your money where your mouths are. Bravo to you all!
    • Like Like x 10
  12. Darth Xander Member

See that picture up there OSA? That's me within spitting distance of Mark Bunker at Flag Down 2014, a conference dedicated to exposing the horrors of Scientology. Do me a favor and come serve my white ass with the injunction and let's have at it. Pick on someone your own size.
    • Like Like x 17
  13. failboat Member

You may want to get this corrected, OP. Just in case.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Jeff Jacobsen Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. sallysock Member

Raveanon, Thank you. I heart you 9000.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Darth Xander Member

Tomorrow's speakers:

Mark Bunker - eh
    Tom Padgett - who?
    John McGhee - GREAT friggin guy!
    John Sweeney - let's try that projector one more time, but the British accent is getting old
    Jamie DeWolf - f me
    • Like Like x 10
  17. fathertony Member

Fucking Brilliant!, He said with a think Irish Accent!
    • Like Like x 2
  18. sallysock Member

questions via wwp?
  19. Sweet!

But let me be the first to ask on something else. What does this all mean now in terms of amaX and the CW cell?
  20. fathertony Member

I live in the Area. I have not spoken to AMA but I am willing to protest with people. I will not be leagerfag but the Cell must live!!
    • Like Like x 5
  21. Darth Xander Member

I'm willing to convey questions to any of the speakers. Probably would be better to be able to ask questions in real time but oh well. Send me whatever questions you have of any of them.
  22. wolfbane Member

Oh you. :rolleyes:
    • Like Like x 2
  23. XENU TV Member

Someone have questions for me?
    • Like Like x 6
  24. moarxenu Member

O hai, Wise Beard Man!
  25. XENU TV Member

Make it quick. I have to prepare a speech.

:0)
    • Like Like x 2
  26. moxie Member

Why do you ask?
  27. moarxenu Member

Here's a question: What are your thoughts on the death of Kyle Brennan?
    • Like Like x 1
  28. XENU TV Member

It is tragic. Scientology has destroyed too many families.
    • Like Like x 4
  29. XENU TV Member

Because Sally said "mark bunker is speaking? Can we have questions via wwp?"
    • Like Like x 1
  30. moarxenu Member

Do you think that Kyle committed suicide?
  31. XENU TV Member

I haven't looked at his story in a while but as I recall his dad took away his meds or convinced him to stop using them and Scientology certainly appears to have been a factor in his death.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. XENU TV Member

I wasn't allowed to hear his mother talk the other night so I haven't been updated recently. She would be the person to turn to for more on his tragic death.
    • Like Like x 2
  33. XENU TV Member

Okay, I'll check back later if anyone did have a question. Nite.
  34. moarxenu Member

Good night!
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Why do you think that you are so important that your presence at the conference is more important than the on going work of the CW cell? The process server was real. You've crippled the CW cell. How does that serve any propose? Oh wait, I forgot, your agenda is more important than anyone else's, right?

Please be warned, anyone acting in concert with Xander or Bunker can and will be served with the injunction. I will not be attending tomorrow. I would like to be able to protest Flag. Those of you who do not care or who are ok with being in competent of court please carry on.

Isn't it obvious that Bunker is trying to get more people served so that he doesn't have to take this to court? None of the original people named on the LMT injunction have challenged it. Why is that?

Think people.

We are not Bunker's PA. He has not been able to raise funds to fight the injunction so now he is putting it on us. Hope you have some money in the bank Xander because this is all on you. Live with it.

FTR Xander, you may want to revisit those days of law school that you missed. You are dead wrong on your interpretation of this injunction. Laughably so.
    Xander is a crappy lolyer
    This message by Xander is a crappy lolyer has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
  36. Fathertony, thanks but I was actually directing this question to Xander. Shitty worded question was shitty. Let me try again.

Xander, you have now been with six and amaX. Six seems to be long gone. Does this mean that amaX is now gone too?
  37. Sonichu Moderator

Holy Shit, things just got real!

While I didn't attend, and can't know about the facility etc.... the ability to be more professional and polished with the presentations certainly would have been a boon.

Well, it's something to know for the future!
    • Like Like x 5
  38. XENU TV Member

First off, I don't think my being at the conference is more important than the Anon cell. I think both can exist in the same room at the same time without the injunction sky falling.

And to say I am TRYING to get more people served is as absurd a comment as has been posted here. How about you grow some balls and stop being bullied by Scientology. The process server was real but the copy of the injunction he was handing out wasn't which means he committed a crime and that will bounce back at Scientology. It's what I believe is called a footbullet. They are trying to scare you and your knees are knocking,

I guess I can't expect you to be as brave as all the other people who were in that room tonight.
    • Like Like x 13
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  39. fathertony Member

And I repeat I have not talked to AMA but I am willing to do what needs to be done to make sure that the cell lives on.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  40. amaX Member

No one from the Clearwater Chanology Cell that was started in February of 2008 has anything to do with the Flag Down 2014 conference or the May 10, 2014 Megaraid. None of the Clearwater Chanology Cell members will be in attendance at any of the events for the Flag Down 2014 conference nor will they be in attendance at the May 10, 2014 megaraid.

Anyone claiming to make sure that the "cell lives on" needs to know that the cell remains intact in the hearts and souls of the brave people who took to the streets of downtown Clearwater to face Flag with pure hearts and lulz on February 10, 2008 and that are now literally scattered to the four corners of the earth. It lives no where else. Feeble attempts to pass yourself off as the Clearwater Chanology Cell will be considered a cancer and a lie. Lulz and mockery of your feeble attempts will be delicious.

Enjoy your fail.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1