Customize

Flag Down 2014 Full Schedule

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Darth Xander, Apr 27, 2014.

1. 6a00d8341c73fe53ef0115713e30f0970b-pi.png

KittyKatSpanker
    This message by KittyKatSpanker has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. moxie Member

Question: How are people gathered in a hotel room being brave?
    • Like Like x 3
  3. fathertony Member

You are being fucking stupid. I have up until you made that stupid comment on your side in all this. You are getting all butthurt remember why we are even fucking doing this!! It is for Kyle,Sean,Lisa,all the families that have been broken, up bankrupted. It's not about our own egos. Fuck that put your victim mentality to the side AMA. The show must go on so thank you for all you have done ill take it from here. Fucking bollocks!!
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. moxie Member

Y So Srs?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. fathertony Member

Why beacuse it's all fun and games till someone gets bingo!
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Ann O'Nymous Member

Sorry, but you are dead wrong. I used to support your work, but that is the end of it.

As stated in the specific thread about the injunction, that is not the merit of the injunction that is important, but the risk it represents. The risk that scientology would use the injunction to take down Flag Down was real and the respective outcomes were such that your absence seems a small price to pay in order that the event happens.

It is easy to ask people to "grow some balls" when you have so little to loose. The level of disrespect you have shown for other people's well-being is appalling.
    • Like Like x 12
  7. wolfbane Member

Did I somehow miss Kyle Brennan's mom? Or was her talk lost in the techy glitch mess going on during the Thursday segment?
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Howard Hunt Member

So what does all this mean for anons that have no ties Clearwater or the injunction that planed on going to tomorrow? Any advice is welcome.
  9. Darth Xander Member

Victoria (Kyle Brennan's mom) did not speak. I didn't speak to her on this specifically but my sense of things is that the venue options (either the gym or the private residence where we gathered for lunch on Wednesday) were not conducive to relaying her story. The place we have tonight is much better than those two options but alas her return flight was yesterday.
    • Like Like x 6
  10. Darth Xander Member

Doesn't mean anything. Move along.

Still waiting to be served, btw.
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Nom De Plume Member

What can be learned from this debacle?

First off is an event organizer who doesn't have petty juvenile grudges against Ex's and Activists laced with an ego agenda and a fear of cult faggotry.

Secondly, an understanding OSA will try to subvert an event with smear tactics and false dox turning ppl against each other.

Thirdly, a venue worthy of the excellent people invited with a presentation and media able to present a professional format.

Taking peoples money then turning around telling a select few who donated they aren't welcome to the event is bait and switch bullshit. Not understanding the injunction has nothing to do with speaking at an event miles away from cult property is bullshit. Setting a rent a cop on WBM is bullshit. Turning ppl against prominent critics with slander and lies to save face is bullshit. Ppl all in a tizzy over who is welcome to an anti-cult event advertised open to the public need to figure out what it means to stay on target.

In spite of mistakes made the event is going on, the cult can't do a damn thing about it and it's a wonderful opportunity to speak out against the cult. My heartfelt gratitude goes out to those that are there.

For those that aren't familiar with OSA and are turning against critics who've been speaking out for years, you just got a lesson in what an OSA op can do. All it takes is one ego-bloated idiot to get the ball rolling. It's all bullshit.
    • Like Like x 7
  12. Darth Xander Member

amaX hasn't raided in about a year and a half. I don't know if that qualifies as long, but let's just say she hasn't been particularly active on the raiding side of things as of late. I'm really the only one who's raided Flag in that time, with assist as of late from fathertony.
    • Like Like x 9
  13. This man was acting as a courier and handed copies of old court documents to 2 people. The copies were not certified, but they were actual copies. There was no fake summons to appear. He committed no crime. But his actions were morally reprehensible in that he was trying to scare people.

If he does have a PI license, the people involved should write complaint letters to the state licensing board that would go into his file.

Last I knew, you didn't need any license to serve process in Florida, any disinterested 3rd party could do it.
  14. Ann O'Nymous Member

The last sentence says it all about the content of this post.
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Ann O'Nymous Member

Humility is not your forte, isn't it ?
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Darth Xander Member

Feel free to point out any factual inaccuracies.
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Ann O'Nymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  18. Thanks but still a bit spinning on this. So amaX and/or Xander: the CW cell now consists of Xander and fathertony?
  19. Darth Xander Member

There is no cell. There are people concerned about the existence and activities of Scientology in Clearwater. I express that concern publicly on the streets of downtown Clearwater when I come down here every four or five months with fathertony. Anyone and everyone is free to express similar concerns whenever they want, in association with whoever they want.
    • Like Like x 10
  20. Wow, so the injunction copies were NOT fake. Please tell more if you have more concrete information.

I've seen a lot of posts about how all this is fake. But I saw another anon asking about whether anyone really checked or not and not really getting an answer.

I am by no means an expert in any of this, but I do have an old neighbor who has a friend of a friend who has been a process server in Florida. The thing I heard is that in Florida (don't know if it's different in other states) the way it works is that once you are served, then after that it gets filed in court. I also heard that the copies didn't need to be certified for a valid service.

I'm trying to see if I can get more, but all this going through different people is definitely not the most accurate way to get legal input.

But right now, if the above is true, there seems to be enough of a chance that it might not be fake.

Any Florida lawfags, please chime in if you can. I think this is an important point to know about for sure.
  21. Wow, OK. But then if amaX was organizing the Saturday protest, and she isn't anymore, who is doing it now?
  22. Darth Xander Member

Five minutes after AMA got handed a copy of an injunction she handed it to me. I instantly recognized it as simply a copy of the injunction and nothing more. Someone printed a copy out, scribbled some meaningless notations on the first page and handed it to her. I told her to throw it away and forget about it.

When you go on and on and on and on and on about the injunction on public forums that OSA is reading, what do you think OSA is going to do? They're going to see that and they're going to pick at it. And that's exactly what they did. They didn't hand me a copy because they knew I'd laugh at it.

The injunction as a threat over protests is OVER. Done done done. No more. I'm tired of talking about it. If there are any new developments I'll deal with them then, but until then its no longer an issue.
    • Like Like x 9
  23. Darth Xander Member

The same people trying to salvage what's left of Flag Down. Coachman Park at 11 a.m. tomorrow. Be there.
    • Like Like x 7
  24. Darth Xander Member

Just got back from meeting with my CPD contact one last time before tomorrow's raid. Its been amusing watching him get up to speed on things. The first time I tried to contact someone I kind of got the brush off. Then as things got closer they took me a little more serious. Now, this morning, my contact is asking me, "What's an SP? What's a DB?" He's talking about YouTube videos. He's asking who's in and who's out. He asked if there were any incidents at Post Corner Pizza. I tried telling the guy, its a rabbit hole you don't want to go down!

Btw, he told me they received a call on the night of the Flag bus tour almost immediately after we arrived at Hacienda Gardens that we were trying to launch ourselves over the security fence. But because CPD had an officer following us they immediately dismissed the call. He also asked me why the tour bus turned around in the baseball field parking lot. He wanted to know if we were trying to lose him. I said no, I just got confused about where a building was. Pretty funny, because when we made that turn we made jokes about what the officer following us must be thinking. We were pretty close!
    • Like Like x 22
  25. Darth Xander Member

So they got the sidewalk directly in front of the FH closed. But all week they've had these vans parked across the street from the entrance to keep out the entheta. They're going to have to try harder.

13957943509_fc40f07f18_z.jpg
    • Like Like x 10
  26. fathertony Member

I will walk down the Street with John McGhee on my shoulders again!!!
    • Like Like x 5
  27. Darth Xander Member

Just don't try launching him into the SP Building!
    • Like Like x 4
  28. Darth Xander Member

I love how the sidewalks are closed, but Scientologists and Sea Org keeping walking on them as if they are not. The signs should be changed to, "Sidewalk Closed...except for Scientologists."
    • Like Like x 7
  29. fathertony Member

i know right!!
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Here's the short version of the rules:

http://www.ehow.com/list_6655388_process-server-laws-florida.html

And the long version:

http://www.serve-now.com/resources/process-serving-laws/florida
  31. The CPD said they won't enforce the injunction? Hate to be a pussy but I am kind of a pussy.
  32. Darth Xander Member

Read #422.
  33. Bravo, sir. I salute you, Father Tony & Pete for having a set of balls and not kowtowing to crippling, irrational fear and paranoia.

The only fail here is yours. I, for one, sincerely hope that one day you seek the professional help you need and realize the error of your ways. In the mean time let's get back to exposing a certain malicious cult!
    • Like Like x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  34. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Um... the point of Anonymous is that the particular individuals are not what makes up Anonymous. The point of Anonymous is that individuals cannot (or at least should not) claim credit for what Anonymous does.
    • Like Like x 12
  35. Nancy Beazley Member

I would be so impressed if those on both sides still sniping at each other would STFU.

It doesn't help your common cause. And it makes you all look like assholes.
    • Like Like x 13
  36. Takes one to know one!
    no u
    This message by no u has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  37. So, in other words, this is all about YOU. Got it.
    Thanks!!
  38. Daverator Member

So many egos at play. So sad. The cult is laughing.
    • Like Like x 7
  39. Look, I know there's a lot going on, but can you be a little less snippy? It comes across as "be here assholes." That doesn't help anything. Personal security is always a safety concern and nervousness in the belly of the beast is to be expected. With no amaX or six for the first time in six years, expect a lot of questions. That is all.