Customize

Flag Down 2014 Full Schedule

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Darth Xander, Apr 27, 2014.

1. devil's Advocate here.

On that "Flag email" someone should post the complete headers as it seems pretty weird Flag would send such an email.

I am not saying it is a fake created by some Anon or FD2014 Organizer to get support and sympathy, but PIX OR STFU.

I for one, will not believe it unless I see full headers.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Actually, this is a really good point. Where are the full dox on the email, including the header info? That will tell us where this actually came from.

Otherwise, this is just like believing Rinderburn1's old "dox" of info he typed onto his blog.

If anyone is on ESMB, can they ask Sidney?
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Very fine formatting/type setting Bloo! Kudos! :)
  4. Good luck getting changes made. It sux.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Thanks AnonymousToo. This has some info but it's not quite it. The full header includes IP addresses that can help nail down where the email originated from.

One interesting thing is that the wall of information below the first two paragraphs are cut and pasted directly from the cult's website at scientology.org. You can Google the subheadings for yourself and see. So it's not some newly put together crap. Anyone could have gotten it.

This has me even more curious about what the header info might tell us.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Why would this post be downvoted? Unless there's something in the header someone doesn't want known?
    Darfuerer
    This message by Darfuerer has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  7. From: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...lag-Down-event&p=930313&viewfull=1#post930313

Inb4 CWAnon2 bawls that isn't a FULL header due to "xxxxxx"
  8. Sidney would have to share then. It is odd that this would be sent to a new person from Flag.
  9. GotHeader - Thanks! And to Sidney too!

Something is definitely fishy about this email. The sending IP address 185.22.208.30. Here's what comes up when you run it through Geotool:

Hostname deliver01.infra.atech.io ISP aTech Media Ltd (AS60899)
    Continent Europe Flag [IMG]
    Country United Kingdom Country Code GB (GBR)
    Region Unknown Local time 03 May 2014 01:56 BST
    City Unknown Latitude 51.5
    IP Address 185.22.208.30 Longitude -0.13

It is originating from the UK!

Then at the top of the email it says "Resent-Sender: bounce+116571368@in.deliverhq.com". When you Google "deliverhq", it's a UK company and the email seems to be getting resent by someone.

But then look at the spelling of "unsavoury" in the first sentence of the email. That's British English, not American English.

What this means is it does not look like it came from FSO. Not unless they send their emails from the UK and have someone who uses British English writing their emails. And as I earlier pointed out, virtually the whole wall of text is a cut and paste of crap from www.scientology.org.

I don't even know what this all means. But I'm putting this info here for now so all can see and discuss.
  10. snippy Member

• Like Like x 4
  11. http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...se-to-the-Flag-Down-event&p=930271#post930271
    They hear nothing for five months and suddenly get two DVDs and an email out of the blue?

[IMG]
  12. Budd Member

• Like Like x 4
  13. bAnon Member

just dropped some indigogo jew golds to help ensure that we ALL GETS TO SEE
    Flag Down 2014 Full Schedule

on the intertubes.....preferably live.....with good audio......
    • Like Like x 6
  14. loltrolllul
    This message by loltrolllul has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 3
  15. amaX Member

I hope OSA is outside my window listening to the classic country I have blasting while I make Flag Down decorations.
    • Like Like x 4
  16. Anonylemmi Member

Hell, I wish I could be outside your window. :oops:
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Kilia Member

lol! ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Just found another revealing thing about this email. Something that's too obvious.

It comes from "info@scientology-fso.net". But when you Google that email address, there is not one hit. And let's face it, any real contact info email address for a scilon organization will have multiple hits on Googling.

Along with the earlier information about this email coming from the UK, that means it is definitely NOT from FSO. It's a fake.

Interesting. Usually it's supposed to be the scilons doing something like this to others. Although in recent times there have been those weird thetaburst emails which are similarly written to seem like they're from the scilons but really aren't.

Now the question is who really sent the email and why.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...se-to-the-Flag-Down-event&p=930271#post930271
    And Google "New Era" - they never even distribute Scn stuff to America!
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Horseradish Member

• Like Like x 3
  21. Darth Xander Member

Look who I ran into last night. I told Geir I think he's the least fucked up OT8 that there ever was. He in turn told me I was the least fucked up lawyer he's ever met. It was magical.

13917158510_dbecb08d2a_z.jpg
    • Like Like x 17
  22. This party is going to be a Hoot.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  23. wow, people downvoting this just cuz it was posted by AnonymousToo? Why would this be downvoted?
    inb4mod-delete
    CWAnon2
    This message by CWAnon2 has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  24. Random guy Member

Please tell me that is not a joker! I believe a certain party to some court case down in Texas are trying to tell the judge a rather different story of his role in the cult than the one presented here.
  25. DeathHamster Member

That's a grossly inflated number. He published less than 240 stories, mostly short-stories to a few novels. His Scientology stuff shouldn't count for much, since most of it was self-published by Bridge/Galaxy Press, or unpublished HCOBs. (Possibly they dug up a few more under some pen name, but I started from a list compiled by a dedicated Scientologist Hubbard fan and added to it.)

And even with all of that, Isaac Asimov still almost certainly beats him, with hundreds of books, as well as the rest. He also had a monthly science column in various magazines for decades (At least 120 per decade). If I was mean, I'd include the monthly editorials in Isaac Asimov's Science Fiction Magazine.

Guinness World Records should be ashamed of themselves for crap like that.
    • Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 7
  26. Kilia Member

Many, many blessings and best wishes to all. Looking forward to seeing the event via pics and video later.

Love & Respect,
    Kilia
    • Like Like x 5
  27. sallysock Member

Not sure how I missed this video. Thank you. It's perfect. Wish I could be there.
  28. amaX Member

Wish you were here, Kilia. <3
  29. Kilia Member

Me too, sweetie, me too. <3
  30. amaX Member

did you ever think we'd have damaged this cult so quickly when we started this, kilia?
  31. amaX Member

thanks for watching over us from above, shawn lonsdale.
    Monday May 5, 2014 is Day 2,942 of CULT WATCH. <3
    • Like Like x 6
  32. amaX Member

working fingers to the bone. my supper consisted of a cold can of raviolis and a bottle of sunny d.

miles to go before i sleep.
  33. Darth Xander Member

Stop whining. Man up!
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  34. amaX Member

you wish you were the man i am!
    • Like Like x 1
  35. amaX Member

i knew i should have beat you down with that pvc pipe today.
    • Like Like x 3
  36. Kilia Member

In the beginning, no....but when we REALLY started, I knew sometime in MY lifetime, anyways, I would see more damage to the cult than ever, and this old woman is so happy!!

Shawn, we miss you terribly..your death will never, ever be in vain.
    • Like Like x 5