Customize

Flag Down 2014 Full Schedule

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Darth Xander, Apr 27, 2014.

1. amaX Member

Fantastic! Thanks for the post and I know we all look forward to seeing videos and pix of the tour.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. amaX Member

Aww. Nobody is going to beat you. We're not scientologists.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. amaX Member

Great pics! It looks like everyone had a wonderful time.
  4. fathertony Member

Xander was not pleased you know how he gets when he is not happy!!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Ogsonofgroo Member

Looks and sounds like ya all had a blast! *jelly* May such events never end until the final collapse (then the big party starts :) )

Cheers to you All, and to the fine work you do!

Thanks!
    • Like Like x 7
  6. RolandRB Member

Pre-event #1) Have Mark Bunker thrown out.
    RolandRB
    This message by RolandRB has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Pre-event #2) Have Tom Smith thrown out.
    Eat This
    This message by Eat This has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  8. anonysamvines Member

Pre event # 3. Ring Tony O before they do, with a prepared statement!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Pre-event #3: Collect up as much money as you can by promoting an open-t0-the public event to on the premise of taking down Flag. Welcome donations from all, including those you plan on shutting out.

Pre-event #4: After you've collected up, tell those who donated that actually, only you as the self-appointed leaderfag can say who can attend.

Pre-event #5: Prepare posts that you really aren't the CW leaderfag, even after you agreed to attention-whore yourself to the media as the CW leaderfag. And despite the fact that you have admitted through your own recent posts that you have been the CW leaderfag for at least the past year.

Pre-event #6: Spend more time on vacation planning like where to have nice meals than on essential things for ANY event like making sure everything starts on time, properly setting up the audio/visual and setting up a podium where the speakers don't look like disembodied talking heads.

Pre-event #7: Prepare tear-jerking post to deflect from your own personal fail, draw sympathy from good-hearted Anons and get them to help cover your ass once the event fails.

Pre-event #8: Cut as many other corners as possible so that in the end: PROFIT.
    CutTheBS
    This message by CutTheBS has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 9
  10. Darth Xander Member

I challenge anyone to pass up all you can eat crab legs at Cooters on the beach. I double dog dare you.
    • Like Like x 7
  11. amaX Member

LOL

I'm out about $1,500 of my own money over the past six months that will not be reimbursed to me. This doesn't include the full-time effort I've put into this conference for all these months.

There is absolutely ZERO financial profit for me where this conference is concerned and I never expected there to be any. I would have liked for there to be more donations so I wasn't out so much of my own money, but that's not how this panned out.

I wasn't in charge of who donated what to the funding pages. That's Pete.

No one else was around to walk into the venue and the sheriff's department and sign their name to every contract including the event insurance. It fell to me. I didn't want to be the one who had to put my name on everything, but there was no one else. No one.

I understand that some people don't have any compassion for other human beings even when they're physically sick. I understand that there are people who are control freaks who feel that other people should be punished for not abiding by the control freak's wishes. Some people live in a sick and sad world. I don't. I have a happy marriage. I have family and friends who know me in real life and love me. I have former employers who love and respect me. I have not wasted one minute of my life. I have lived it as fully as possible.

I actually don't need all this bullshit and I hate putting up with it, but I've continued to do it because someone has to do it.
    • Like Like x 9
  12. Wow. Just wow. Your answer says enough, Mr. Co-Flag Down Organizer.

I admire the videos you've done in the past. But please don't even try organizing an event with six months planning that's supposed to take Flag Down.

Amateur event is amateur. And fail.
    Uh Really?
    This message by Uh Really? has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
  13. Pot calling the kettle black, leaderfag.
    CutTheBS
    This message by CutTheBS has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
  14. amaX Member

My response to my being called a leaderfag of anything shall be addressed by my paraphrasing from a Roseanne Bar skit on Saturday Night Live.

"Hey! If I got that kind of leaderfagging powers over time and space then what the hell am I doing talking to a loser like YOU at 1:36 in the afternoon?"

• Like Like x 6
  15. Ogsonofgroo Member

Ooo looky ^^^ its clueless Statsurday trollfags a-slitherin' up from the depths of durrrr.

Aw crap, meant that for troll posts above amax's, that's what I get for putting on a pot of coffee before hitting the post button, duh.
    • Like Like x 6
  16. Darth Xander Member

Tonight will be interesting. Tomorrow could be much better. Four anons working hard to make the best of the situation. Sweeney is back for round two tomorrow, btw. And of course DeWolf.
    • Like Like x 14
  17. moarxenu Member

Truly heart-felt thanks to you, Xander, and Amax, Pete and everyone else who have knocked yourselves out creating this extraordinarily important event.
    • Like Like x 10
  18. Horseradish Member

Really looking forward to tomorrow night. :D
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Darth Xander Member

New venue for tomorrow. Holiday Inn on Clearwater Beach. Doors open @ 630 pm. This is not a drill.
    • Like Like x 5
  20. amaX Member

I am officially removing myself as an organizer of Flag Down 2014.

The other organizers decided between themselves to move the conference to a new venue and they are inviting Mark Bunker and Tom Smith to the event. It seems I am cordially invited to attend, but I will not do so.

I am in the process of removing my name from the Flag Down website and any facebook or why we protest posts that I have made in order to protect myself from this injunction.

In my opinion, everyone has enough information about the LMT injunction to make up your own minds as to whether you want to attend or not.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Cross-posted to ESMB: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...dia-coverage-etc&p=931840&posted=1#post931840
  22. LMFAO. And nothing of value was lost.

Byebye leaderfag. Welcome, Bunker and Smith.
    CutTheBS
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  23. ravenanon Member

I am posting here to go on public record that Mark Bunker walked in and I walked out and no interactions with him. My name is on the protest permits for Atl and I discuss things with the police when needed. I will not risk my ability to protest in order to humor the mark bunker show.
    The two speakers I heard were outstanding and I learned a lot from them.
    I'm posting this wherever I can to make it clear I had zero interaction with him.
    • Like Like x 7
  24. This is Why We Protest ?
    • Like Like x 3
  25. Good. See 'ya. Enjoy the drive back to Atlanta.

Now we can really see some real protests downtown without the pussy factor at play.
    CutTheBS
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
  26. Thank god for the critic movement cooler heads prevailed!
    Cooler Heads FTW
    This message by Cooler Heads FTW has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  27. About fucking time you dropped the towel. Only thing you have done recently is tried to STOP CW people from expressing themselves the way they are supposed to, including Mark Bunker.

Fuck you, good riddance. Now CW Anons and other participants can do WHATEVER THE FUCK WE WANT. FUCK the popo!! Fuck this stupid crap. Police is in our pocket anyways (thanks off duty sheriff for the help!!!!). The Cult Cannot Stop Us Now!!

FLAG DOWN is FLAG DOWN, literally. We can now run as crazy as we like without YOU holding us down.

Thank you Darth Xander for taking control and getting this going the way it should. This is finally getting fun fun fun!! BAM!!!
    CWAnon2
    This message by CWAnon2 has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 10
  28. yay!
    just make sure
    no one gets arrested
    even though
    it might get
    wilder
    than in
    New Orleans!
    cancer pants
    This message by cancer pants has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  29. ^^ samefags.
    Cancer pants
    This message by Cancer pants has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  30. Be careful, people. Just saying. We don't want anyone getting in trouble ;)
    Tom Smith
    This message by Tom Smith has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  31. Syntax Error
  32. wolfbane Member

• Like Like x 2
  33. moxie Member

Amax, I'm sad, angry and frustrated that you need to defend yourself. Your efforts are noted and appreciated by anyone who chooses to acknowledge reality.
    You did the right thing and I applaud you. Viva Amax!
    • Like Like x 13
  34. Indeed.
  35. From TO's blog. Lots more information when you scroll down into the comments.

The out of town organizer is either pedrofcuk or Xander. My bet is Xander as the information sounds more like him than pedorfcuk.

http://tonyortega.org/2014/05/08/or...n-asks-irs-for-scientology-review/#more-14716

[IMG]
    CutTheBS
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  36. Nancy Beazley Member

Well. There you have it.