Customize

Flag Down Mega Raid Unoffical/Official Post Game Report

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by fathertony, May 11, 2014.

1. fathertony Member

Wow what can I say after week of AWESOME speakers we had an awesome turn out. It started out with 4 people from a local church that had heard of the protest that day and decided to join us. I told then that I hope to make this a regular thing please feel free to email from the flag down web sight. Xander please fell free to let me know how long that we were out there I was to busy with McGhee to keep track of the time. :) Love you you cheeky bastard!! McGhee got on my shoulders to shatter and suppress the car tech they had tried to employ in front of the Ft Harrison. It was a blast of a time!!! During the post raid Pizza we think someone followed us in to the pizza place. Please let me know you if recognize him!!
    • Like Like x 18
  2. That's some mighty fine enturbulation ladies and gents. Bravo!
    • Like Like x 2
  3. fathertony Member

4. LLLLL Member

You guys rock! Thanks for enturbulating the crap out of the cult.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Enturbulette Member

Thank you, sincerely, for your protest work. Each and every one of you.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. OTeleventy Member

Fathertony, thank you for posting your video. It was great enturbulation. I am strangely sad after watching, tho. What a waste of lives, all bunched up together in one town, eh? I just couldn't imagine giving my life over to ANYONE, let alone an organization that is 100% based on psychological mind control of its adherents. I am not a religious person, but I am going to be thinking about those folks locked inside this mind fuck a lot tonight as I lie in bed to go to sleep. I appreciate your stones. Thanks for being out there. Sometimes I wish I could talk to a clam to try to talk them out of the con. Sometime i believe i could make a difference. Sometimes, too, I think it will never work anyway. Sigh. Wasted lives. Good night.
    • Like Like x 4
  7. fathertony Member

Just think of this all these people live. Just a few miles from a world famous beach and never get to go!!!!
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Darth Xander Member

Now that is a bloody tragedy.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. fathertony Member

Bollocks I say bollocks!!
  10. sallysock Member

Nice. Loved it all.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. fathertony Member

ty Are you coming next year?
  12. sallysock Member

Sure hope to.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. jensting Member

Nice work!

OSA still butthurt, check out the latest comment to this: http://www.tampabay.com/news/scient...ek-long-conference-in-clearwater-area/2178314
    • Like Like x 8
  14. Random guy Member

• Like Like x 3
  15. fathertony Member

We must be doing something right. this made me laugh William R said they shatter suppressive like us. How by running away and not talking to us????
    WilliamR5 days ago
    Well what do you expect to get when you attack Scientology you are attacking a group of the most able of the able. Scientology is not your "turn the other cheeck" kind of religion. We shatter suppressive like these degraded Anonymous protesters. They continue to dwindle in numbers while Scientology is expanding across this sector of the Universe, thanks to the highly competent leadership of Chairman of the Board RTC David Miscavige.

WilliamR5 days ago
    Well what do you expect to get when you attack Scientology you are attacking a group of the most able of the able. Scientology is not your "turn the other cheeck" kind of religion. We shatter suppressive like these degraded Anonymous protesters. They continue to dwindle in numbers while Scientology is expanding across this sector of the Universe, thanks to the highly competent leadership of Chairman of the Board RTC David Miscavige.

WilliamR5 days ago
    • Like Like x 2
  16. th?id=HN.608042020641375557&pid=15.1.jpg th?id=HN.608048871109954833&pid=15.1.jpg

OSA-Operative preparing to implement LRH Shatter-Suppression Tech @ FlagDown. Tone 40 on Display: ''Watermelon: STAND UP! - THANK YOU!''

Thanks to all speakers and protestors for exposing Scientology abuses @ FlagDown 2014, well-played!
    • Like Like x 7
  17. whitesand Member

0512141237a.jpg 0512141236a.jpg Sidewalks are open around Flag and Ft. Harrison hotel now, and the parking spaces are open. Empty, as usual. Amazing coincidence, just as Flag Down is over :cool: .
    • Like Like x 5
  18. Quentinanon Member

Sounds exactly like the staff of OSA Flag.
    You think scientology could help them with that?
    • Like Like x 1
  19. fathertony Member

I think next year we pull a false flag (pun intended) say we are going to protest on Sat Then BAMN show up on Sun after everything is put back!!
    • Like Like x 3
  20. fathertony Member

21. The impression I get from WilliamR is of a successful troll who's stirring up the shit.. I doubt seriously OSA is happy with those comments since they fly in the face of the squeaky clean "we're only here to help" veneer Scientology likes to paint itself with and instead expose the actual behind the scenes arrogance and aggressive, bullying behavior endemic to the organization. A local who knew nothing of the cult and read those comments would walk away well inoculated from falling prey to Scientology.
  22. Django Member

Well, you know what? It wasn't well played. It was kind of a cluster fuck from day one. And that's OK. It wasn't a cluster fuck by day 3.

It's a great idea and I sincerely hope there's a FD2015. A few things:

aMax made a compelling case about CW protester's getting legally tied to the LMT injunction if Mark Bunker was allowed to attend. I'm still wondering if that's going to come back and bite (say) Xander in the ass. We'll see. Some of that I think was colored by her personal animosity towards Mark, but that doesn't mean it ain't valid. It remains to be seen. The injunction is crap, of course, but Scientology has some influence on the legal system in CW and could maybe make something stick.

That said, I'm on record as saying that a collection of Scientology critics that doesn't include WBM is short one very influential and effective Scientology critic.

The move to the Holiday Inn was awesome. Better sound, in-your-Scilon-face location, and those little hot dogs at Happy Hour. Yum.

I'm pretty much stuck at home on these things due to health and financial fuckery, but hot damn that was fun. deWolfe, Duigan, Sweeney, and the rest (this the first Gilligan's Island theme) made my week. Looking forward to more mega-raid video, looking forward to more discussion on this and other forums, looking forward to a FD2015 that's learned some lessons from FD2014, and, mostly, looking forward to the end of this outrageous, criminal cult.

And one more wild wish: Looking forward to the last Flag Down. I humbly propose a once-proud Clearwater venue: The Fort Harrison Hotel.

Thanks to everyone involved. Including aMax...
    • Like Like x 15
  23. jensting Member

Yeah, I have to admit I fell for one of the earlier ones, but in my defense the one to which I replied was short and sweet and the later longer ones are just too good.

I salute his effort!
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Random guy Member

Oh he's a troll all right, a good one too!
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Nancy Beazley Member

He's funny.

Flag has "hundreds of completions per hour"!
    "Your suppressiveness will be shattered!"
    "We will control the traffic lights and make you late to your suppressive functions."

LOL! [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)]ic lights and make you late to your suppressive functions.[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)]We will control the traffic lights and make you late to your suppressive functions.We [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)]What the PTS did you just say about me, you little degraded being? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at LRH Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Anonymous, and I have over 300 confirmed sales of GAT II. I am trained in Shattering Suppresion and I’m the top Patron Sanctimonious Meritorius in the entire IAS. You are nothing to me but just another raw meat. I will wipe your bank account out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, or Teeegeeack, for that matter, mark my words. You think you can get away with mocking L Ron Hubbard on the Internet? Think again, SP. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of OSA across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life as you know it. You’re dead-agented, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can postulate you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my mind. Not only am I extensively trained in confronting suppression, but I have access to the entire library of the L Ron Hubbard's Congress Lectures, on cassette tapes and transcripts, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable face off the face of the planet, you miserable SP. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your nattering tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you degraded aberration. I will spit confront all over you and you will drown in it. You’re dead-agented, kiddo.[/COLOR]
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Django Member

OK, let's get to some important business.

How many people attempted to do Sweeney's awesome Tommy Davis meltdown in front of him? I'm guessing at least 5, right?
    • Like Like x 4
  27. Darth Xander Member

Like, everyone.

He had a final unloading at the pizza place after the raid. Did it like five or six times for everyone. We all enjoyed it and had a good laugh.
    • Like Like x 7
  28. Fix'd formatting.
    Lulz!
  29. Yup. He be enturbulated real bad. Bring it on arsewipe!!!

(Thanks for fixing the formatting Lulzee.)
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Wish I'd been there...at the start of the interview, I mean.
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Early on during the planning for Flag Down 2014, there was a call for full disclosure. It was a topic of considerable discussion. Pedrofcuk and amaX both promised that this would occur after Flag Down.

I don't know if amaX can still produce anything on this. But I would think that pedrofcuk can. Perhaps Xander and fathertony as well.

We have much we can learn from Flag Down 2014 to improve Flag Down 2015. An excellent step in doing so will be for the hivemind to see how everything was spent for this last conference.
  32. fathertony Member

I cannot speak for anyone other than me. I did not have anything to do with the planning or expenditure of money. All I did was sell books. And help set up and take stuff down. So I can not be of much help.
  33. snippy Member

Everyone gets a week off to catch up on sleep. Seriously.
    • Like Like x 3
  34. Thanks for your input fathertony.
  35. OK, so how about pedrofcuk take two minutes or so to at least give some sort of response? He certainly isn't resting on Facebook. Go look at all the Facebook groups where he's been posting this entire last week, yesterday and today.

His last post on WWP was on May 1st. He is posting elsewhere about information he is reading on WWP. Yet, lest we forget, WWP was the main organizing site for Flag Down and Pedrofcuk was the MAIN organizer. AmaX was actually the secondary organizer. Then as I understand it, Xander and fathertony jumped aboard (correct me if I'm wrong).

I'm not even saying it needs to be produced tonight. If he needs a week, OK. But can't he at least come here and give a time himself? Because right now he has decided to NOT post here despite numerous requests for him to do so. And sorry if this is blunt, but that's fucked up.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  36. OTeleventy Member

You are wearing on everyone's nerves, so let me sum it up for you. You're not happy. Yada yada. Shit done different. Yada yada. We suck. Yada yada. How bout you save up your shit for FD2015, and come back and post some shit then?

Or, ok, if you've got other things to do at that time, then stay the fuck away.

You're butt hurt. I'm sorry honey. Really. Conference is over. Back on fucking target.

Unless you have a different target than everyone else here?
    • Like Like x 6
  37. rickybobby Member

You gotta remember that he has been on mobile this whole time. FB is mobile friendly, WWP is not. He just spent many, many hours flying back home after a 12 hour layover in NYC. Give the man a chance to get the fuck back home and get over his jet lag, why doncha?
    • Like Like x 7
  38. Django Member

Respectively submit that FD2015 planning should begin by taking into account any fallout from the Injunction issue, given any.

Yup, I hope it's a non-starter. But I seriously think that there needs to be one or more test cases here - put (for instance) Xander into SO Alley a couple times this summer and see if it's an issue, see if they try to make it an issue, and if so whether it's just BS, or if local Law Enforcement takes it seriously or not. That'd be an influence, IMHO, on how to handle next year's' conference.

Amax has taken a lot of crap from this community for her obsession with the injunction. It still remains to be seen whether she had a point or not. If she did, I don't think it's going to play out for a while.

Frankly, I hope she's wrong. I sincerely hope that the critical community can waltz into the belly of the beast, any time it fucking wants to, and offer live commentary from anyone with a story to tell, anyone whose interaction with the criminal cult/corporate mafia/crime syndicate of Scientology has negatively affected their lives, whether that's a former member, an interested 3rd party, a former high-up executive, a disconnected family member, an OG critic, a passionate Anon, an informed journalist, or (especially) someone specifically named in the injunction, without fear of any legal action resulting from this bogus, bullshit injunction.

But I don't get to make that decision.

Let's plan on on FD 2015. But let's wait for the finish of FD2014 before we make any decisions. 'cause FD 2014 ain't over yet. Not by a long shot....
    • Like Like x 10
  39. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Attached Files:

40. Nancy Beazley Member

For me, the appropriate focus is NOT on WHO is right or WHO is wrong.

I have respect for everyone who stands up to the cult in any ways that are appropriate for them.
    • Like Like x 3