Customize

Flag Down - Traveling from/through ATX?

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by dbloch7986, Apr 11, 2014.

1. dbloch7986 Member

Anyone heading to Flag down that wouldn't mind some company? We can split gas/hotel stay maybe? I make good, not intrusive company. I'm even willing to split the drive time. Let me know. If you're between here in Clearwater (here being Austin, TX) maybe I can meet you and we can launch from there. Let me know.
  2. White Tara Global Moderator

Bump, cuz FlagDown Yayay :) Hope you get your ride.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Kilia Member

Another helping bump! ;)
    Best,
    Kilia
    • Like Like x 2
  4. You insult Anonymous and now want our help? Fuck you.
    [IMG]
    faggotgalore
    This message by faggotgalore has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 9
  5. share hotel room with a fag? no thanks. despite your *cough* not intrusive company *cough*
    DB11
    This message by DB11 has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 8
  6. dbloch7986 Member

I smoke pot when I'm not protesting. I'll pitch in for that too. :)
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Anonylemmi Member

Check out Amtrak. They can be surprisingly inexpensive.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Ogsonofgroo Member

An open question like that could potentially land you in bad places, be careful, play smart, take your gas/pot money and shop around for a cheap ticket. Get poo-faced after the border blah-blah. I know it'd be nice to ride down inna car and all.... just sayin ^^^
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonylemmi Member

After the border? Another heathen Canukustani? To think I tried to help him. :(
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Ogsonofgroo Member

Fuk, I may be mistaken, I thought he was from Van. :confused:
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonylemmi Member

Austin TX. I just re-read the OP. :oops:
    • Like Like x 2
  12. rickybobby Member

Now what the hell was wrong with that? I see nothing mockworthy there. That's grasping at straws, man. Step up your game; you can SURELY do better than this if you want to create some shit.
    • Like Like x 4
  13. dbloch7986 Member

Ha! That convo cracked me up! Yes I am from Austin, TX. But I would love to live in Canada!
    • Like Like x 3
  14. I am sure Mr. Bloch will start an IndieGoGo to raise money for the trip ..... just like any other scam artist
    BlochBloch
    This message by BlochBloch has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 8
  15. dbloch7986 Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. dbloch7986 Member

Yeah I know exactly what you're saying and thanks for your concern. I'm doubtful that anyone from this area really is going, but at least wanted to try! I've already checked Southwest and Amtrak and they are minimum $400, just for the ticket. If I didn't take my car, I'd need a rental while I'm there, plus I have to pay for a hotel stay. So it's likely I'm not going unless I can find someone to split the cost with.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Enough bawwwing,
    Don't be shy, faggot.
    Start an indiegogo campaign.
    You know you want to.
    Cancer pants
    This message by Cancer pants has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
  18. dbloch7986 Member

gaydar.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  19. I think someone saw through Derek's BS.
    GayLord
    This message by GayLord has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
  20. Anonylemmi Member

• Like Like x 3
  21. dbloch7986 Member

Yeah whoever this dude(tte) is, they've got a personal vendetta against me. I can make a few guesses at a few names, but what good would that do. They're just pissed off I'm happy and they have to spend 24/7 of their life being stomped on by other Scientologists. Slavery FTW.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. way off the mark, fag, way off.

inb4OSAOSAOSA
    lulzyidiot
    This message by lulzyidiot has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
  23. Anonylemmi Member

Too late. You did it yourself.
    At least you got part of your name correct.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Kilia Member

• Like Like x 3
  25. rickybobby Member

A personal vendetta fueled by latent homosexuality and mommy issues.
    • Like Like x 3
  26. dbloch7986 Member

Sounds like a typical Sea Org member.
    • Like Like x 2