Customize

Flag order 1, 12 August 1967 is titled "Reorganization".

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by KittyKatSpanker, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Flag order 1, 12 August 1967 is titled "Reorganization".

Flag order 1, 12 August 1967 is titled "Reorganization".

If we/you can get this Flag Order along with Flag Orders 2 and 3, It will be the end of David Miccavicge s Curch of $

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdigy3Iy6xI&feature=channel"]YouTube- information on the hollywood guaranty building part two scientology[/ame]
  2. Re: Flag order 1, 12 August 1967 is titled "Reorganization".

It is wonderous why everyone keeps quiet. It means I is still not leaked. Aaron Saxton I love you for mentioning you have been shown Flag order 1
  3. Anon123456 Member

Re: Flag order 1, 12 August 1967 is titled "Reorganization".

we need an original sea orger. are there any still slive?

what is the earliest flag order that has been leaked? im pretty sure ive seen 137.
  4. FUCK Member

Nice
  5. HushHush Member

Actually.. yes... and one in phoenix that I know of... the mother of the Phoenix Org's OES worked for LRH in the SO. She's got a screwed up case along with her husband and their kids (they are a real mess... even to the point where the Snr C/S of the Org wrote up the OES as not being fit for post, but he's still posted).

His mom was on the ship with LRH.
  6. _You_ Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. _You_ Member

8. AnonyMary Member

Hopefully he is just reorganizing his channel. The way they were set up, it was hard to find what was needed easily.
  9. ArnieLerma Member

10. Re: Flag order 1, 12 August 1967 is titled "Reorganization".

There is a PDF pack leaked with 4 and 5 and 6 in it. Alsoo one about having kids and having sex(Not having) with 50 Flag Orders.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=016OWErGqzY&feature=related"]YouTube- Aaron Saxton on the role of the Sea Org part 2 of 2[/ame]
  11. _You_ Member

Link?
  12. Anonymous Member

BAWWWWWWWWWW
  13. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

I think FO 2 is in Ship's Org Book volume 2.
  15. Anonymous Member

Flag Order 1:

[blockquote]THE SEA ORGANIZATION is under the corporate name of the HUBBARD EXPLORATIONAL COMPANY LTD. now owned by C of S of California. All expenses of the Sea Organization are now paid by C of S of California. The books need to be made up for this from the inception of the activity (August 1966) as my own funds to date have supported it and must be accounted for. HEC LTD. is a supported subsidiary of C of S of California. HEC LTD. expends the money and C of S reimburses HEC on a contractual basis, which arrangements must be cared for at SH as well as Las Palmas so no gaps exist in the books.[/blockquote]
  16. Sponge Member

http://www.lermanet.com/cos/ukcollapse.htm
  17. So the Sea Org is an Illigal enterprise as it was concieved upon a fraude
  18. Anonymous Member

just like ars

/ joke /
  19. ars ?
  20. The alt.religion.scientology newsgroup.

Started when somebody spoofed a FLAG email address to request its creation.