Customize

Flash raid possibility for Yonge-Dundas Square on Sunday July 24th?

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

OH NO!!!! There's gonna likely be the cult of scientology at the Youth Day Global event at yonge-dundas square! I notified the police via twitter and the event's twitter account with an @reply in order to warn them of the dangers of youth being snagged in for bait and slavery. This might be a good idea for a flash raid TOMORROW. I'll likely make another thread, sorry about last notice, I just got this as a tweet and it caught my eye. It's likely scientology will be present or as a sponsor. I'll do some recon later today to see what's setup and all that.

I posted this in the toronto june 30th thread and felt this needed a flash raid prepper for tomorrow's event. Recon will be done, pics taken and linked here afterwards. I wanna be sure the cult's NOT there at all prior to making this a go or no-go if ya know what I mean. if the cult's there, we raid!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. TorontosRoot Member

Recon complete: that cult will be there. The tiny logo for that front group is right smack in the middle of the sponsors:
    [IMG]

We need to raid with as many anons as possible to let people know scientology is evil (also to avoid fair game/getting kicked out by security). Anyone got anti-YFHR flyers to bring?? I have none, sorry.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

Bump and DO EEEET!!! You glorious Faggots!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  7. TorontosRoot Member

Since the event goes on from 10am to 11pm. We haz time to raid. Either it'll be a small booth, or the main stage. Lulz will be had :D (how many confirmed to show up? I'll post in that thread too if possible)

edit: Posted the anti-YFHRI website on their event page's wall. Attending Likely unmasked to avoid attention from the police (OH NOEZ MA RAEL FACE WILL BE SEEN!!1) or masked, depending. Unmasked to see the concert, masked when we raid, once I spot someone with a mask, or a sign. I have eagle eyes...
  8. Anonymous Member

Anybody coming at what time? Evening or late afternoon perhaps?
  9. TorontosRoot Member

I'm down here and the cult's henchmen/women aren't here at all? I guess they left or never came? Just an empty tent! lulz
  10. TorontosRoot Member

Checked the main stage, none of the tents bear any yfhri logos. Sweet! :)

...But I want my lulz!!
  11. Take it knowing that the culties are so diminished in number they couldn't field staff for enough, if any, hours to fill up the schedule. WIN!
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Anonymous Member

/r/ pix. TorontosRoot?
  13. TorontosRoot Member

Gahh, didn't bother. Didn't think about it. But I did enturb the ad panel on the Org via e-mail. I wonder if they'll never show the dianetics ads after they read it.

I'll link a pastebin of it.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. TorontosRoot Member

Pic: stv.png

Say goodbye to the ads of dianetics, if the company drops them.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. hushpuppy Member

Luuve! Luuve!!!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  16. DeathHamster Member

I wouldn't be surprised if their contract includes that they have to run the Dianetics ad.

I also wonder if StatementsMedia is a real company or just a half-assed Scientologist-run operation. The ad rotation on their sign is crap, frequently just the Dianetics ad. That suggests that they can't sell advertising space at any price. Also, on their site, most of the pictures of a display sign are of the one on the org.
  17. Savi0r Member

Well, if they are true business men running that company
    they can see the bigger picture.
    Who would they rather keep?
    A client who does pay them but risks them new clients just by association(the CoS in this case), or hundreds of legitimate clients that can make the revenue gained from doing business with the CoS seem like a grain of sand in a vast beach in a matter of months and have nothing shady to hide.
  18. TorontosRoot Member

Hmm, if it's a co$ supporting company or run company, dammit, we need to raid them :D
  19. DeathHamster Member

Whoever they are, they're useless!

Their ad rotation on the Org sign is the Dianetics ad, their own ad, and scrap. Since the sign is on and running anyway, why don't they reduce their ad rates until there is a healthy rotation on that sign? Right now, any potential clients willing to pay the rates that they are asking will see that their ad will be alternating with a (bleh!) Dianetics ad.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.