Customize

Florence, KY year 5 against the Borg

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Cudgel, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Cudgel Member

Interested in joining us for the Fifth Anniversary Florence Raid? Drop me a PM here and I'll pass on the details.

Ex's are particularly invited to protest at this impotent idle org. Show them how powerless they are to stop us.

The Cincinnati Anonymous live on.
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Cudgel Member

Tomorrow's plan has changed. PM me by 10 a.m. tomorrow for details.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Any advice in starting my own protest?
  4. Cudgel Member

God, where to begin.

Things as they occur to me in no particular order:

Bring a camera and use it! If you have a digital video camera and enough memory, keep it running the entire time.

Get something to cover your face and let you see with good peripheral vision.

BRING A FRIEND, one with a camera (preferably video).

Make signs that can be read from a distance (since there's a traffic light at the Florence borg, 2 inch lettering works for the cars stopped at the light and for any cars in the curb lane).

If spoken to by any of the clams, don't mouth off - it only causes problems. You can either ignore them or ask them a question about why Davy lied about Anonymous being defeated or if they know where Shelley Miscavige is.

Don't get too close to the clams, you don't want one of them to bump into you and blame you.

More as I get time Others can chime in, too.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Cudgel Member

Zonker: PM's seem to be having a problem. We will be in Florence two hours earlier than we discussed. Hope you can be there.
  6. Cudgel Member

7. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. moarxenu Member

And print some damn fliers.

Also for future raids consider inviting the Rent-A-Raider, Darth Xander, who flits about the country from coast to coast raiding with anons across the fruited plain.
  9. Anonymous Member

Really? Why rent Xander when you can get a Zonker for free? I'm down for protest. See ya there!
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

Yeah, thats 2 anoniversary protests for Zonker.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Cudgel Member

Been her almost an hour. Much horn love and questions, which we answered.

No confront org is no confront.
  12. Cudgel Member

zonker is here!
  13. Anonymous Member

Had a great time! Got some horn love and saw a few middle fingers. Florence needs some anti cult educating. Lots of people seemed not so sure wtf we were doing. Handed out some cards but next time I'm going to have better signs and some flyers.

Little boy going into the cult with old dude and then coming back out with a sea org guy makes me sad.

Thanks to Cincyanons for the invite. I'll be back!
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Cudgel Member

It was a gorgeous day weather-wise. And then Zonker showed up to make the day even brighter. With her and Scary Anonymous the day just breezed by. No confrontations, a few exchanges and a mystery uncovered: what's the device we found in the tree? Drove past a horrendous accident on my way home that delayed me quite a bit.

Pix and video tomorrow night.
    • Like Like x 5
  15. DodoTheLaser Member

Please and Thank you!
  16. Anonymous Member

They are up to their old tricks on craigslist:
    http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/com/3612942109.html

Test Clinic? Oxford Capacity Analysis Center? Lying sacks of shit.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  18. Cudgel Member

I must apologize for not getting things posted yet. I've been sick and just didn't have the energy or desire to do much of anything. Hopefully that will change this evening when I get home.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Cudgel Member

Wonder if they WOULD charge you if you didn't bring the ad?
  20. Cudgel Member

I must apologize for not getting the images up yet. I have been ill. But, as John Astin often said on Night Court, I'm feeling much better now.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Be nice to start something up again sooon close to 4th?
    • Like Like x 1