Customize

Flyers, stencils, stickers, etc

Discussion in 'Fliers & Pamphlets' started by LE, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paranoia Member

Re: Flyers, stencils, stickers, etc

flieratg1.th.png.jpg

[SIZE="1"]Alright, a very simple flier that I thought might be a little useful for informing people around the town. I thought that descriptions found here would be useful for a to-the-point informative thing. Will probably be hanging these up on bulletin boards and the like. :x

Would've liked to have added information about the next protest, but, best to start at the beginning, hm?[/SIZE]

Attached Files:

2. Anon? Member

asdfasfasfcopyap1.jpg

And

battletoadssmallnn0.jpg
    Mediafire big version: asdfasfasf2 copy.jpg

REQUEST:
    Please, everyone make more classic style posters/flyers/pamphlets and such. By classic, I'm talking the inclusion of the headless business suit, the barcode, etc. Those icons really tied together the movement at the beginning. THAT should be our brand power. we need some of that back, asap.

Attached Files:

3. lolianon Member

opsnowwhite.jpg

opfreakout.jpg

And a zip file with the original vector .ai files, plus the two jpgs: opcards.zip

I figure you can print them out business card sized and leave them around town. Hopefully they'll catch people's attention.

Attached Files:

4. DC50Anon Member

Guys, i have been sifting through these, and all are great. If anyone can please PM me if they have any SIMPLE flyers with L Ron quotes (one with his fair game quote would rock) and just a nice simple one on the fair game policy. Thanks
  5. Avery1 Member

6. nimonian Member

7. HouseSpiderV2 Member

PDF flier to be distributed to local businesses and residents of the communities around the $ci Orgs we protest at. Sort of a "hey don't freak out when you see the masked legion" sort of thing.

Full Size:
    Colorado Anonymous • Information

Preview:
    2422996029_da0e32cee5.jpg?v=0.jpg

The only Denver oriented thing is the URL for COanon.org. Feel free to edit for local Anon URL.

Attached Files:

8. Anonymous Member

Hello all, new Anonymous here. Just wanted to get some conversation started on new protesting material. I'm an art student and very interested in contributing any sort of material that might be needed. I'm fluent in photoshop, indesign and mediafreehand and so am looking to design some really nice stuff for the upcoming protests.
    Mostly looking to start some talk about/generate some ideas.
    Thanks
  9. Erika Bauman Member

Edit: Yeah yeah, I searched all over the gosh-darned thread and didn't find it, so I posted..then I found it!

Still, I am looking for more Christian-oriented if any one happens to have them stored away in a big file of flyers. And yes I know there is a thread for this, but it has been fruitless so far.
  10. Re: Flyers, stencils, stickers, etc

I am having issues printing these flyers. I set the printer to "fit to paper size" and the image is still way too large. Any suggestions? Is that imaged sized to fit a letter size paper?

Attached Files:

11. theburgerking Member

I wanted to make something to tuck into Hubbard books/Dianetics and such, aimed at people who are interested in Dianetics, and also aimed at those already in Scientology. Something that just makes you think you'll learn more about the "religion".
  12. somnombulist Member

Updated for better use of space & better readability. Any and all comments positive & negative welcome.

Download: flyer_cult_fiction5a.pdf
    Preview:
    [IMG]
  13. chewie323 Member

i dont know but this may sound silly but, i came up with this one like in about a min. so dont b to harsh, but im working on it but picture it in ur mind...ok let the poster or sign read "I AM XENU BOW TO ME $CIENTOLOGY!" with an arrow pointing to the person who is holding the poster or sign, idk i think its kinda weird but yea any ideas on how to inprove it?
  14. nimonian Member

OUR BEST MEN ARE ON IT.
  15. CousinJack Member

I like the idea of wearing a Xenu outfit with a sign that says something to the effect of "I am Xenu. You can learn about me for $350,000."
  16. chewie323 Member

lol outfit! nice
  17. Anonymous Member

I know, back for more. Anyone got any good ideas to incorporate this into something? Whenever I see the scientologists with emeters in the park all I can think of is this game from when I was a kid. Anyone ever play it?
    [IMG]
  18. Re: Flyers, stencils, stickers, etc

I made these, Looks strong and effective and can catch someone's eye...

Opinions?

posterblack.png

posterwhitecopy.png

Attached Files:

19. anondescript Member

[IMG]
    Download the ZIP file here!
    Download just the PDFs here!

All right! Here's the new, bestest version, based off of your feedback! It includes printable PDFs and editable InDesign files, as well as super-cool vector artwork; meaning that you, fellow anonymous, can tweak and translate to your heart's content. Or, if you're happy with the status-quo, there's just the simple, no-frills PDF version.

Link to the thread is here.
  20. anonh2078 Member

21. Re: Flyers, stencils, stickers, etc

I went ahead and made a rather basic flier for possible handout at protests. I'm a believer in the 'less is more' concept, so I kept it simple, but with useful information. If you want things more flashy, it's not a bad idea to print on Neon paper, just use lighter tones, so as not to make the black font to tough to read. Thank you to those who provided certain information within different areas of the forum, since the flier is compiled using these various bits of info.

It's in basic JPEG format, though I may switch it over to a text based file for convenience: :guyfawkes:
    Link: http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/anonforever/flier1.jpg
    Download PSD Format: Download PSD Flier

flier1.jpg

Attached Files:

22. anon14148 Member

holy shit, thanks! your fliers are by far my favorites. they are some fresh hot win
  23. fail Member

I have created this for the FAIRGAMESTOP protest.
    This one is a parody on the WBM fairgaming picket, see XENUTV.COM homepage for the image.

[SIZE="4"]Download the print version[/SIZE]

9999.jpg

Attached Files:

• 9999.jpg
      9999.jpg
      File size:
      60.9 KB
      Views:
  24. UnmaskedMan Member

I'm looking for the following:
    High-Res: "Scientology Closed Due to Thetans" man/stencil

If anyone can point me to them, I'd be most grateful!
  25. ReadPHNX Member

I love the Tri-Fold fliers. Maybe we should think about making a few more types of the Tri-Folds. In March STL passed out well over 400 of the Tri-folds, and we probably passed out just as many in April.
  26. AntonAnon Member

Here's my first contribution for a general flier for all areas.

Comments and critiques welcome and encouraged. Please point out any typographical or factual errors.

Preview:
    fgresizepj6.jpg

Download PDF & PSD here RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

Attached Files:

27. UnmaskedMan Member

@AntonAnon: Change "Law" to Policy?
    Also, reduce the number of fonts you're using at one time to no more than 3. It makes the "Wall of Text" easier to read. Give it a little buffer between sections so it's clear that it's all not one big paragraph.
  28. AntonAnon Member

It is actually the Fair Game Law as per HCOPL 1 March 1965, or to be more precise it's "HCO Ethics, Suppressive Acts, Suppression of
    Scientology and Scientologists, The Fair Game Law"

Excellent suggestions. I'll try to rework the document as per your suggestions and post a revised version in the next hours (have to sleep and then off to work).

Thanks for the input Unmasked
  29. Ball Member

for $cilon staff

DO THE MATH

you are not clearing the planet

HTML:

http://media.gallup.com/poll/graphs/080415Catholics2_s0l4k3.gif
    your crusade is bogus, impossible, failing.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. swmianon Member

For those of you in college/other school, if you haven't gotten much success with other posters/flyers about Anon vs Sci, try mine. It gives a little explanation about who Anon is/are, why we're protesting the CoS, and how to learn more. The wording mentions an email address, which I have removed to make it easier for you to put your own in. Also, I don't want emails from people in Seattle or New York asking about local stuff, while I'm 2000 miles away and have no idea what is going on there. Enjoy.

whoarewegenericfl0.th.png.jpg

Attached Files:

31. pseudonym Member

"Look to scientology for answers..
    And it'll be the Last Place you look"

with "last place" done up all gory. mmm
  32. monamia Member

multiple post due to my own unclarity

link to photos; some are of good spots for poster
    sniping near the CC, one final shot of Big blue showing
    places for posters

anon1512 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

also rogues and anons
  33. feman0n Member

34. novocherkassk Member

excellent stuff people!
  35. KatanaRaHmA Member

OK, Here's a quick one that IMHO gets the message acroos quickly and easily

“Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wanted to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion.”

--L. Ron Hubbard, Creator of Scientology

Protest the Cult of $cientology at Millennium Park, Chicago
    11 AM
    EXPECT US

Xenutv.net | Scientology-lies.com | Enturbulation.org
  36. Spike Nolanon Member

Cross-posting this one from the Melbourne thread. Hoping for some feedback, so that future efforts can be as effective and appealing as possible. Thanks in advance people, now here's the flier:

fairgamepolicy1hr4.jpg

Attached Files:

37. Molotov Member

Simple flier I threw together.
    fairgame.jpg

Attached Files:

38. Re: Flyers, stencils, stickers, etc

Alot of these flyers are great, but some of them are tl;dr. Try to compact the information some.
  39. Re: Flyers, stencils, stickers, etc

I made these while hopped up on energy drinks and bored. Not great for printing unless you do cheap copy machine runs, as the black ink will be expensive.

be_anon_lo.jpg.gif
    ^ is 72 dpi (for web)

350 dpi print version can be found here. I also have an 800 dpi version if anyone cares for it. (it's ~ 57MB)

Illustrator vector of gas mask can be uploaded if anyone wants it.

Attached Files:

40. thebluemage Member

Here's a flier, nice and short, size A6 (or print 4 on 1 A4 sheet)

may10qk7.png

Last time I made a flier in this format, they went like crazy, the initial 2000 I brought didn't last

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.