Customize

Flyers, stencils, stickers, etc

Discussion in 'Fliers & Pamphlets' started by LE, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnmaskedMan Member

Re: Flyers, stencils, stickers, etc

PLEASE UPLOAD!

AWESOME!

Attached Files:

2. KatanaRaHmA Member

Yes PLZ! I want a gas mask soo bad :(
  3. WMAnon Member

Image:Gregg Flyer.pdf - Non-Violent Uprising

Doesn't mention Anonymous or Scientology, just the dangerous legal precedent that could be set if they succeed in sending someone TO JAIL for protesting. US specific.
  4. Dubber Member

Trifold flier for potential WISE recruits, mainly targeted to health practicioners.

Keep in mind the risks of giving this flier to someone who has your personal info and might themselves be WISE-affiliated. (Clearwater and LA, I'm talking to you.) Best to ask whether they've heard of WISE before offering the flier.
  5. buttface Member

Is this over the top?

cigarettesrl3.th.jpg

Attached Files:

6. H-20-66 Member

As of late it appears many Anons are choosing not to use the Lisa McPherson autopsy photos. Another topic mentioned that it may be disrespectful to her family; but in the long run it's your choice.

Otherwise, I liek it; I do suggest you rewrite the warning in the upper right to look more like the actual Surgeon General's warning on cigarette packs, maybe put it horizontal at the bottom. Also possibly mention disconnection, brainwashing and fair game.

Attached Files:

7. somnombulist Member

Version 6:
    Neater, and prints 2 to a page.

Preview: [IMG]

edited for typos & minor cosmetics:
    Download: flyer_cult_fiction6c.pdf
  8. Spike Nolanon Member

Another cross-post from the Melbourne thread. Included are both the flier, in it's original form, and a PDF so you can print 2 copies per A4 page. Props to user Sir Robin for a pretty darn good flier:

9. zombieduckv2 Member

Could someone possibly make a "Hello, My name is" sticker and have "Gregg" written in the name blank space? I'd prefer it in black and white so I can print some off before Saturday at the office since I have some nice 2x7 label sheets.... I'm just not particularly good at photoshop or any other graphic design programs.

Thanks guys, if you could do this for me!
  10. Dubber Member

Just in time for the Fair Game raid:

Trifold flier - Meet Kendrick Moxon

Talks about the fair game policy and all the dirty tricks Moxon's been connected with, legal and illegal.

PS: Updated only to change the last date from 2005 to 1999.
  11. somnombulist Member

Dubber,
    Just trying to offer some constructive criticism here. If you can't prove all of this is true, it's slander. Also, unless you can prove it, it won't wash with the public. Best I think to stick squarely to what's on the public record, better still, offer citations. There's plenty on the public record without having to rely on hearsay testimony.
  12. mr dogfoOd Member

did some1 request name tags? RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

here's a PDF with three name tags:
    "Hello! My name is... Gregg"
    "Hello! My name is... Anonymous"
    "Hello! My name is... " [BLANK]

these are not in originally requested size (2 x 7) but i am setting up a bunch of templates in InDesign that will work with standard Avery labels, for the next raid and we can all go sticker crazy :) bring on the requests!

watch this space: Anon SA Media Gallery
  13. anonbeing Member

This is a tri-fold flyer, previously posted, focusing on Fair Game, which I've converted to an A4 and included more information about who we are, why we protest and how to get involved. Note: on the last page, if possible, I'd also include local information, such as:

Find out about local activism at:
    (insert local web address here)
  14. evey Member

brilliant anon-being, this will be my flyer of choice for saturday :)
  15. GooD Member

Nice work.
  16. UnmaskedMan Member

I liked the "Why am I wearing a Mask" flier so much I ripped.. er... honored the style to create:
    So You Think Scientology Stinks - an Anonymous Survival Guide: How to Fight Scientology (and Doesn't Afraid of Anything).

P.S. Thank you, evey! I pretty much lifted the bulk of your text for the flier!

[EDIT] CORRECTED MINOR SPELLING ERRORS

So this is the beginnings of a template for a trifold brochure outlining ways the average joe can help to fight Scientology. I'm soliciting brief blurbs (along the order of "Why am I wearing this mask?" ) to fill in the text boxes.
    [EDIT]

NEW VERSION 1.1 UP:
    Complete Packet - HUGE
    So You Think Scientology Stinks - An Anonymous Field Survival Guide Version 1-1.zip

Just the PDF:
    So You Think Scientology Stinks - An Anonymous Field Survival Guide.pdf
    [IMG]
  17. evey Member

my spelling is shitty but i've updated the original post in the thread so hopefully will be ok now! thanks for using my input :)
  18. Agent POSI Member

I like the fact that some of them have 'please reycle' for us enviorment nerds (plus, no one wants to be fined for littering) can we have more of those please?

otherwise im just going to scribble it on the back of all of mine.
  19. somnombulist Member

This may well be the final version.

People uploading the older versions should update their links.

Preview: [IMG]

flyer_cult_fiction7.pdf
  20. BertieWooster Member

21. Dubber Member

I was very careful in tracking down sources and wording the flier precisely. You'll note that I say so-and-so stipulated/admonishes/claims rather than directly saying that Moxon did things (although I find it hard to believe that he did not). I chose not to include the source text partly because the wording is so sensitive.

1979 is substantiated by the indictment in US v. Hubbard et al.
    1991 is substantiated by a 60 Minutes report.
    1992 by court record. The judge was James Kolts. He was acting as a special master, not the presiding judge.
    1993 by testimony Scarff gave in CSI v. Fishman.
    1995 and 1997 by the same 60 Minutes report.
    2005 by Cipriano's own testimony in an affidavit and deposition, although the correct date of the original testimony is 1999.

I believe all of the information is accurate and therefore the flier does not slander or libel Moxon under US law. Nor does it invade his privacy, as all of the events described are public controversies. I will, however, correct the last date and update the link.
  22. Dubber Member

23. ScudMuffin Member

from brum with love
  24. tiggernew Member

I made this one a legal-sized tri-fold, because I'm chronically tl;dr, and needed the space. Better late than never, eh? Took me forever to get around to it.

9bba50bd6a66cbb0e8c73cd24c52bb902g.jpg

2a8d0a1b7c32c4bdd8ac8e93878f660a2g.jpg

Fair Game Brochure Legal 3-panel.pdf

Attached Files:

25. Ekhi Member

My contribution:

[IMG]
  26. pseudonym Member

edit/ nm
Thread Status: