Customize

Flyers, stencils, stickers, etc

Discussion in 'Fliers & Pamphlets' started by LE, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolf Member

2. 1non Member

3. Choripan Member

Re: Flyers, stencils, stickers, etc

Excellent illustrations 1non, but IMHO they center too much on the figure of Anonymous, and transmit almost nothing about the cause.

Maybe it's because I already know about it, but watching your flyers didn't motivate me at all, didn't create in me any curiosity towards checking those links. It struck me as some kind of viral commercial advertising. They're almost too cute to be taken seriously.

The detail of relating the link to the mask is clever, though ;)
  4. Xynonimous Member

Holy, those drawn anons look awesome !

A post on SA gave me the inspiration for this one.

youwantthetruthgk5.th.png.jpg [/url:19ql8jz7]
  5. 1non Member

Cool, I'll take that into account. Part of that was the intention w/ the knowledge one, to put something out that just draws the eye and curiosity, w/ sites where more info can be found, so I guess that wasn't that successful. There are lots of people putting out alot of great flyers w/ info, many of which are in this thread. I was actually going for something more geared toward an advertising image than what I saw before, so part of that was intentional.

Def am trying to make image that is representative of anon. Also posted blank copies, as I thought someone with great research and understanding may remix w/ more info. I'll probably take a stab at it as more info may balance it better, making the signs a flowing monologue of info maybe. Hope the next one strikes your fancy.

1non
  6. Re: Flyers, stencils, stickers, etc

I made one, but I don't know where I could host it (need a free image host)

I hate and envy you so much right now.
  7. Re: Flyers, stencils, stickers, etc

bayimg.com is a good free host.

Brought to you by the folks who run the pirate bay.

edit: Although one of my posted images has gone bye-bye. imageshack is supposedly good, or you could use rapidshare or megaupload to post something you don't need to hotlink to.
  8. Mona Member

whyaretheydead.net/abortions doesn't actually exist at present; might not want to give out fliers linking there.
  9. Re: Flyers, stencils, stickers, etc

http://whyaretheydead.net/abortions.html does exist, however.
    Actually, this only has the suit. Where's the barcode logo?

Anyway, since February 10 is over, can the posters in the info pack be updated to reflect the next protest date on March 15?
  10. forgetmyname Member

11. keicharones Member

scienlols.jpg

Thinking of making this into a 27 inch poster and hanging them around town and school campuses.
  12. anonbris Member

think your missing the point a little, how about getting the people in it out of it?
    everyone knows it's a wacky cult.
  13. Crusty Member

I'm getting stickers like this made up in bulk for the UK.

[IMG][/url:3mfwudzf]
  14. AnonP1ZZ4 Member

@ keicharones

Excellent poster- eye catching, and interesting. MOAR LIEK DIS
  15. Re: Flyers, stencils, stickers, etc

It's eye catching... but we need to have our proaganda say WHY we protest. Otherwise, they just assume we take offense to "that wacky celebrity religion." We need to show that we are serious about this, and WHY.
  16. Guerillanon Member

Anyone got a vector of the anony suit? I saw the eps CODE in text in another thread but saving as an EPS still leaves it unreadable to PS or ILL.
  17. scifi_guy Member

18. LordXenu.Net Member

19. MaskedPenis Member

@anonymoustv, that's cool. Saved.

Lots of cool ones here.

I'll try some later.
  20. rof Member

Hello, random oldfag here. Proud of everyone.

Here's my graphic idea anyone can run with...
    Add local raid info, print two on one sheet, cut and glue on popsicle sticks or use as flyers/posters.

(drag link to tab bar)
    http://img.waffleimages.com/8b08d82e8ba ... endguy.jpg

good luck, see you march 15 :guyfawkes:
  21. anon11 Member

21bue87.jpg

Child: Mommy, where is Daddy?
    Mother: He's with Scientology now...
  22. Top Grunge Member

Just a nice happy birthday card.
  23. cantseeme Member

24. Daedalus Member

25. keicharones Member

Just for you.
    smallsourcecopy.jpg

This is completely half assed and sloppy, jurt trying to get a basic idea of which direction I should take this.
  26. keicharones Member

I need a new character to put in there, to take the place of the police guy too. I tried to find a big enough Xenu or Guy Fawkes, but thought we could collectively come up with something better.
  27. scifi_guy Member

keicharones, "Scientology wants you dead" is a bit too much i think.
  28. AnonymousTV Member

Hey, another AnonymousTV.

Whats up kiddo?
  29. ANONYMOUS_TV Member

Hé brother.

How is the TV going?

I have seen you before on
    XenuTV (mogulus) promoting your youtube page.

Keep up the good work :)
  30. forgetmyname Member

No real update except to let you know that my friend went on holiday today, so I printed off about 40 posters and she plastered the various female heathrow bathrooms with them.
    Holiday makers around the UK will now be informed!

also love this.
  31. anonbris Member

hahahaha
  32. 1non Member

Yaaay! Xenu.net used part of my Knowledge piece on their front page. (the Guy Fawkes one approprately) and it links to the protest pics.

1non
  33. Re: Flyers, stencils, stickers, etc

3/15 NYC specific Birthday Card :* (used A LOT of the images floating around here) Thanks for all your work in Photoshop! All I have is Publisher TT_TT

(full images available by clicking the thumb:: 300dpi)

FRONT:
    bdaycardld4.th.png.jpg [/url:168zmeoj]

INSIDE:
    [IMG][/url:168zmeoj]

BACK:
    bdaycard4vz2.th.png.jpg [/url:168zmeoj]

The card is saved as 3 images for now (til i figure out how to convert the 4 page .pub into one image). However, I did host the original file on rapidshare if anyone want is and can modify in YOUR city and time.

http://rs105.rapidshare.com/files/93776275/bdaycard.pub
  34. JeanGrey Member

Alright, I suck artistically. I live in an area inundated by churches and I was wondering if anyone has a sign or something that really plays up their "cross" being a ripoff or something make a huge point of the "Jesus was a pedo" card. I'm also looking for one that I could pin up around the catholic school out here that says "Scientologists get a tax break for expenses related to their religious studies, why don't you?" with a link to either http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Cowen/essays/irs.html or http://www.rickross.com/reference/scien ... en505.html.

I managed to get my Mason coworker rialed up over the cross thing earlier this week and I think it might be a good idea to focus some attention to the mass of Americans. The religious right (despite my disdain for their more extreme members) is a powerful tool....and nothing gets middle America's attentnion like money & taxes.
  35. actuate87 Member

36. evey Member

AWESOME
  37. Top Grunge Member

Simple Idea I had for flyer or sticker or poster or whatever....should ring true to anyone of faith. First draft so any changes or modification ideas very welcome. Also, is it good, to the point, and easy to read....also making sure I didnt mess up info. Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.