Customize

Flyers, stencils, stickers, etc

Discussion in 'Fliers & Pamphlets' started by LE, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain-chan Member

Re: Flyers, stencils, stickers, etc

I dunno, Transformers are AWESOME and a flyer like that may lead to people thinking the Church is awesome by proxy. If they don't even stop to read the flyer, they'll walk by and be like, "Scientology + Transformers? Sounds AWESOME."

Also I just can't stomach the idea of Hubbardis Prime. Rodimus Prime was bad enough. /supernerd
  2. Anon453453 Member

[IMG]

Picket sign for the 15th.
    I kept it simple for the sign, but feel free to modify for a flyer/poster.
  3. Re: Flyers, stencils, stickers, etc

At our raid on 2/10 a lot of people in their cars stopped at traffic lights rolled down their windows and asked us what was going on and taking our fliers. I am making this sort of drive-by FAQ propaganda handout for the raid on 3/15.

WHAT'S UP WITH ANONYMOUS AND ITS INSURGENCY AGAINST THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY?

What's up with all the Guy Fawkes masks?

Also called Epic Fail Guy or EFG masks. Watch V for Vendetta. Also, we don't want to get "fair gamed" by the Cult of $cientology. See "Fair Game" and "R2-45" on Wikipedia.

What is the thing with Xenu?

According to L. Wrong Hubbard the Evil Lord Xenu and his Evil Psychiatrists are responsible for everything that is wrong with you and everything evil in the world. $cilons hate him. Therefore, he is our Lord. We taunt $cilons with him whenever possible, particularly because they are not supposed to find out about him until they pay the Cult $300,000. Madness.

What are "lulz"? And how do you pronounce it?

Lulz is the plural of LOL (Laugh Out Loud). It is pronounced exactly like the word "lulls". It is not "a corruption of LOL" as the morons at Faux News believe. Anonymous are lulz-warriors. In lulz we trust. Lulz and epic lulz are the only reasons we do anything. We fight for lulz and great justice. "Came for the lulz; stayed for great justice, epic win, and moar lulz." - Anonymous

Why is Anonymous intent on taking down the Church of Scientology in its present form?

Alleged murders; driving people to suicide; medical quackery; practicing psychotherapy without a license; false imprisonment; frame-ups; wire-tapping; theft; planting damaging evidence; slander; blackmail; extortion; subversion; black ops; driving people to insanity; bilking poor people out of their money; crushing people and their companies to bankruptcy with lawsuits; evasion of process serving; carrying out the largest infiltration of the US Government ever; destruction of families by "disconnection"; church punishment re-education gulags; exploitation of members at sub-minimum wages; imprisoning kids of foreign church workers by locking up their passports; forced abortions as condition of maintaining employment; intimidation of the media; sexual abuse; homophobia; psychotic war against psychiatry; grinding down the IRS to the point of budget deplenishment to get tax-exemption, quite possibly ultimately obtained by blackmail and extortion.

tl;dr (too long; didn't read): "Just like the Mafia, but without the ethnic charm and humor." - Anonymous

I have seen a strange looking bird-like animal on a Project Chanology flag. What is it?

It's a mudkip. It is the logo of Project Chanology, "a large-scale plan to take down the Church of Scientology in it's present form." You can see it on the ProChan website. It's one of our symbols because it's lulzy. For background refer to the article Mudkip on Encyclopedia Dramatica.

What is all this stuff about the "Fourth or Fifth Marcab Invader Fleet"?

It's part of the cult's "space opera" (See Wikipedia). Church of $cientology Supreme Leader David Miscavige believes that Anonymous are the "Fourth or Fifth Marcab Invader Fleet" allied with Evil Psychiatrists to use the internets to take control of thousands of net minions. You can't make this shit up. Has produced many epic anonymous photo-shops and epic lulz for the Marcabian Lulz-Warriors.

What's the deal on Rick Astley and Never Gonna Give You Up?

You have a problem with Rick Astley?

What's the deal with the 1812 Overture?

Watch V for Vendetta.

Are you going to play Andrew W.K's Party Hard a lot at your Party Hard L. Wrong Hubbard Birthday Party on March 15, 2008?

Yes.

Where's the best place to get more information?

1. Critical Scientology Resources at xenu-directory.net
    2. Enturbulation.org
    3. Ex-Scientology Kids
    4. Xenu.net
    5. Project Chanology at partvan
    6. Project Chanology at Encyclopedia Dramatica

Why does Anonymous think it can win this war/insurgency?

We are Legion, and doesn't afraid of anything. We are ten-year old girls on the internets and 87-year old granmas writing letters with other blue-hair minions. We are your IT guys. We are psychiatrists, mid-wives, nurses, doctors, veterinary technicians, therapists, sociologists, clerks, admin assistants, sales guys, marketing guys, litigators, public defenders, soldiers, sailors, Marines, MBA's, accountants, bankers, businessmen, entrepreneurs, bar-tenders, bikers, cops, gear-heads, composers, musicians, singers, artists, poets, celebrity gossip hounds, bloggers, journalists, editors, ex-$cilons, ex-$cilon kids, family and friends of people still in the cult, atheists, agnostics, Jesus freaks, Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, rich, poor, straight, gay, color-blind, students, grad students, professors, lawyers, paralegals, DJ's, rockers, punkers, gamers, youtubers, /b/tards, housewives, soccer moms, single moms, single dads, channers, athletes. Lulz-Warriors. Epic Winners. We are you. Join us.
  4. captainslug Member

It's in their back issue archives here: http://www.time.com/time/covers/0,16641 ... 06,00.html
    But the lermanet mirror is infinitely easier to type out and includes all of the images and side-bars.
    http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/time.htm

Printing/copying the whole thing would be difficult in bulk because it's 11 pages long. Ordering back issues was discussed but I'm sure it would be expensive, or they may already have been gobbled up in significant numbers by Co$ itself.

On Sunday I will start working on HUEG-ifying the image by repainting it.
  5. Captain-chan Member

I love this idea a lot! However I don't think we need to explain mudkips, Epic Fail Guy or any other Anon and channer stuff. it's pointless and confuses the audience. Also, pointing random motorists to Encyclopedia Dramatica = NOT the best idea. These will be normal people, soccer moms, etc. ED is awesome and all, but really NOT the best idea if we want to come across as valid rational people with a clear message. next thing you know they're going to ED for moar info and getting pictures of dongs and jenkem instead. BAD IDEA.

ALSO, a lot of your langauge is going to alienate our audience. The public is not 4chan. They are conservative, they are parents, they are teachers and all those other things you listed. They will not respond well to phrases like "We can't make this shit up," or the use of "$cilons". Call it Scientology. Provide a fair and balanced (LOL Fox) image that doesn't paint us like crazy obsessed UFO-hunting conspiracy theorists. Make the information accessible to EVERY kind of person, not just to channers and Anon.

FINALLY, DON'T ATTACK THE BELIEFS OF THE CHURCH. We are NOT persecuting them for their religion, no matter how crazy it is. Anon supports the Freezoners, the non-greedy and psycho branch of Scientology who don't charge thousands for their services. Mocking someone else's beliefs is a surefire way to have the public say, 'hey, they can believe whatever they want' and speed off without a second thought.

I rewrote the material, let me know what you think!
    My advice, keep it as short as possible and cut out anything that doesn't directly relate with the protest...who WE are isn't important. What the Church is doing is VERY important!

WHAT'S UP WITH ANONYMOUS AND ITS INSURGENCY AGAINST THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY?

The Church of Scientology has a policy of "Fair Game" which basically allows them to target any critics or naysayers for stalking, harassment, hate campaigns, etc. Many protestors here are concerned for their own safety, as our protests in the past have been met with tailing by Church officials, surveillance, tire-slashing and other intimidation tactics. We hide our faces to protect ourselves and our families.

According to their leader L. Ron Hubbard's teachings, a space alien overlord called Xenu and his league of psychiatrists are responsible for everything that is wrong with you and everything evil in the world. They placed ghosts called "thetans" on this planet and implanted false memories in them, and those thetans now live inside of you and me by the thousands. Scientologists must pay large sums of money to take many courses over several years to rid themselves of these "body ghosts." Scientologists are not supposed to find out about Xenu until they have already paid thousands of dollars to the Church.

Who cares what these people believe? Don't they have a right to their religion?

ABSOLUTELY. We are NOT against the religion itself, only the practices by the church officials that are cruel, subversive and illegal. This protest is in association with an offshoot group of Scientology called "Freezoners," who practice their religion WITHOUT charging their followers thousands of dollars or harrassing critics. We fully support Freezoners and respect their right to their beliefs.

Why is Anonymous intent on taking down the Church of Scientology in its present form?

There are many reasons:
    Alleged murders; driving people to suicide; medical quackery; practicing psychotherapy without a license; false imprisonment; frame-ups; wire-tapping; theft; planting damaging evidence; slander; blackmail; extortion; subversion; black ops; driving people to insanity; bilking poor people out of their money; crushing people and their companies to bankruptcy with lawsuits; evasion of process serving; carrying out the largest infiltration of the US Government ever; destruction of families by "disconnection"; church punishment re-education gulags; exploitation of members at sub-minimum wages; imprisoning kids of foreign church workers by locking up their passports; forced abortions as condition of maintaining employment; intimidation of the media; sexual abuse; homophobia; psychotic war against psychiatry; grinding down the IRS to the point of budget deplenishment to get tax-exemption, quite possibly ultimately obtained by blackmail and extortion. All of these incidents are well-documented, many by FBI investigations into the Church's private documents. But because the Church of Scientology is backed by wealthy clients, they use their money to buy powerful legal defense and thus avoid prosecution.

2. Enturbulation.org
    3. Ex-ScientologyKids.org
    4. Xenu.net
    5. Whyaretheydead.net

Why does Anonymous think it can win against Scientology?

We can't win...not without you. You can make a difference in what we do by writing to your congressman or state representative. Tell them you do NOT want Scientology to have tax-exempt status as a church. Tax-exemption is for NON-PROFIT religious associations. Scientology is NOT non-profit...they squeeze thousands of dollars out every follower. Even so, they pay no taxes, and YOUR city taxes are hiked to pay the difference. Tell your congressman you do NOT want to go on paying the difference for a greedy cult. They have the money to pay their taxes. You don't have to do it for them.

You can also send a message to your local school and colleges that you don't want them to host Scientology's 'Dianetics' informational presentations. These are nothing but recruitment tactics, targeted at vulnerable young people who are not told the truth about the ultimate cost to them.

REMEMBER, RELIGION IS FREE. SCIENTOLOGY IS NOT.
  6. Re: Flyers, stencils, stickers, etc

Captain-Chan, this is an excellent rewrite. I was feeling pretty luzly when I wrote it. Good point on ED. I fucking love it, but that can wait. When people see the mudkip flag they are going to go WTF, so I think they need a little something for background. They should also know about ProChan.

Not much Marcab action where I live, but someone, sometime is going to rent a truck and put up banners reading "Fourth or Fifth Marcab Invader Fleet". But that can wait. You are right. This is not about us, but we are an attractive nuisance because we are so lulzy. A lot of us came for the lulz and stayed for great justice. Moar are going to come and do the same thing. It's a balance. It's only our second raid, and we are fine tuning.

So thanks again. I am going to revise in light of your suggestions. This is only our second raid and the hivemind is learning fast. Damn, Anonymous delivers.
  7. Captain-chan Member

indeed! I guess leaving it up to them is best...if they say YO WTF MUDKIPS then it's cool to just tell them. But honestly I don't think they'll even notice, if they're too busy taking in the protest as a whole.

mebbe you can make your sign in the shape of a spaceship to represent our marcabian overlords?

your original was pretty lulzy indeed, but since "normal" joe q. public doesn't equate evil cults and lulz, i figgered a more serious version was needed.

Yeah, add a link at the bottom about prochan and joining in the fight! best to do it through Enturbulation.org though, instead of ED. :) For aforementioned jenkem and dong reasons.
  8. WNYanon Member

Do you mind if I use your information up there captain chan? I think its perfect for a flyer.
  9. Captain-chan Member

Sure! It's mostly ChillinWithXenu's words anyhow, I just added a few things in of my own.
  10. Re: Flyers, stencils, stickers, etc

Would it be best to TinyURL the links? That's what the papers tend to do for ease of reading? For example http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/time.htm is reduced to http://tinyurl.com/2fmx5b

God, I sound like an advert for TinyURL, anyway, you catch my drift.

Attached Files:

11. Re: Flyers, stencils, stickers, etc

Anon editors are winrars!!1

Here's my revision. I toned down the lulz to I hope what is just enough to gently engage, attract, and amuse. I added "assaulting clowns" to the list of crimes. Just had to keep ProChan on the "more information sites." I dropped ED. They will soon discover that delight on their own, lol! I revised the Freezoner thing. Can't say "I fully suport them." as opposed to supporting their right to their beliefs. Did you see that creepy FZ L. Wrong Buggered birthday tribute vid? [facepalm.jpeg]

I have redesigned the filer so it can be used both before and during the raid, and can probably be updated for the next raid. It fits on two sides of a single page. I have fliers and when I go around and distribute them I get in conversations with people who get really interested, and this is sort of a faq I can give them if they look like they want to get moar into it.

Moar suggestions are cool. Take anything you think is helpful. I love being a anon propagandafag. Don't you guise?

CWX

WHAT'S UP WITH ANONYMOUS AND ITS PROTEST ON
    SATURDAY, MARCH 15, AGAINST THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY?

What's happening on March 15?

Anonymous is protesting at Scientology Churches all over the world. It is taking place a few days after the birthday of L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of Scientology, so Anonymous has named the protest/celebration Party Hard! Anonymous invites everyone to protest and celebrate with party hats and cake and other cool stuff.

The Church of Scientology has a policy of "Fair Game" which basically allows them to target any critics or naysayers for stalking, harassment, hate campaigns, etc. Many protestors here are concerned for their own safety, as our protests in the past have been met with tailing by Church officials, surveillance, tire-slashing and other intimidation tactics. We hide our faces to protect ourselves and our families. The mask itself comes from the graphic novel and movie, V for Vendetta.

According to their leader L. Ron Hubbard's teachings, a space alien overlord called Xenu and his league of psychiatrists are responsible for everything that is wrong with you and everything evil in the world. They placed ghosts called "thetans" on this planet and implanted false memories in them, and those thetans now live inside of you and me by the thousands. Scientologists must pay large sums of money to take many courses over several years to rid themselves of these "body ghosts." Scientologists are not supposed to find out about Xenu until they have already paid thousands of dollars to the Church. The story of Xenu has been widely lampooned, particularly by South Park.

Who cares what these people believe? Don't they have a right to their religion?

ABSOLUTELY. We are NOT against the religion itself, only the practices by the church officials that are cruel, subversive and illegal. There is an offshoot group of Scientology called "Freezoners," who practice their religion WITHOUT charging their followers thousands of dollars or harrassing critics. We respect and support Freezoners' right to their beliefs.

There are many reasons:

Alleged murders; driving people to suicide; medical quackery; practicing psychotherapy without a license; false imprisonment; frame-ups; wire-tapping; theft; planting damaging evidence; slander; blackmail; extortion; subversion; black ops; driving people to insanity; bilking poor people out of their money; assaulting clowns; crushing people and their companies to bankruptcy with lawsuits; evasion of process serving; carrying out the largest infiltration of the US Government ever; destruction of families by "disconnection"; church punishment re-education gulags; exploitation of members at sub-minimum wages; imprisoning kids of foreign church workers by locking up their passports; forced abortions as condition of maintaining employment; intimidation of the media; sexual abuse; homophobia; psychotic war against psychiatry; grinding down the IRS to the point of budget deplenishment to get tax-exemption, quite possibly ultimately obtained by blackmail and extortion. All of these incidents are well-documented, many by FBI investigations into the Church's private documents. But because the Church of Scientology is backed by wealthy clients, they use their money to buy powerful legal defense and thus avoid prosecution.

2. Enturbulation.org
    3. Ex-ScientologyKids.org
    4. Xenu.net
    5. Project Chanology on partyvan

Why does Anonymous think it can win against Scientology?

We can't win...not without you. Just spreading the word that there is a movement to shine light on the abuses of the Church of Scientology is a great service. You can make an even greater difference by writing to your congressman or state representative. Tell them you do NOT want Scientology to have tax-exempt status as a church. Tax-exemption is for NON-PROFIT religious associations. Scientology is NOT non-profit...they squeeze thousands of dollars out every follower. Even so, they pay no taxes, and YOUR city taxes are hiked to pay the difference. Tell your congressman you do NOT want to go on paying the difference for a greedy cult. They have the money to pay their taxes. You don't have to do it for them.

You can also send a message to your local school and colleges that you don't want them to host Scientology's 'Dianetics' informational presentations. These are nothing but recruitment tactics, targeted at vulnerable young people who are not told the truth about the ultimate cost to them.

On February 10th you looked like an unusual bunch having a lot of fun while protesting. What can I expect on March 15?

We will be unrelenting in our protests, particularly against the Church' s tax-exemption. Our posters and banners will be pointed, intelligent, and amusing. March 15 is a Party Hard Birthday Party so there will be party hats and cake and other cool stuff. You will see lots of Guy Fawkes masks, several Xenus, and other fun things. The music will be favorites of anonymous including Andrew W.K.'s Party Hard and Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up. It will be fun. Come join us or just drive by and honk!

PARTY HARD L. RON HUBBARD BIRTHDAY PARTY!

11:00 AM - 5:00 PM, SATURDAY, MARCH 15, 2008
    AT THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY
    701 MONTGOMERY ST. AT THE TRANSAMERICA PYRAMID
    SAN FRANCISCO
  12. Dubber Member

Here's my latest flier. It's supposed to be printed as a trifold brochure with the headline on the outside flap. I'd like suggestions of how to improve it.

v81wuq_th.png.jpg 2vxqau9_th.png.jpg

Attached Files:

13. Dubber Member

14. Captain-chan Member

15. anonj Member

16. anonj Member

17. Anon453453 Member

Good job, but reads better as "Do you know where you are on the tone scale?"
    This also has the benefit of making the focus, 'tone scale', larger and more prominent.

I'm assuming English is a second language?
  18. anonj Member

Third, as a matter of fact. :D Thank you for the suggestion, I'll get to it later today!
  19. captainslug Member

Attached Files:

20. Globie Member

21. A_nonchalant Member

22. target_blank Member

Printed some of the list of wrongfully imprisoned people that slug made from way back.
  23. loneranger Member

Any ready made images of Spanish flyers? For joe public to know what's going on.

ps prefer letter size so I don't need to cut, B&W and mostly white so it wouldn't kill my print. Just kidding.
  24. Anonymom Member

I just made up some quickie stickers. Printed them on regular ole Avery address labels (label no. 5960). I printed 10 sheets so I wound up with 300 stickers. You may need to jack around the margins a little, but feel free to use.
  25. Xile000 Member

26. loligagger Member

27. CathyLong Member

A flyer specifically designed for spreading the word about DISCONNETION before 4/12 hits us with an uninformed public. Can also be printed as postcard fronts with info about your local RECONNECT operations on the back. :*

disconnxp8.png

Attached Files:

28. CathyLong Member

some one asked for a "we arent the only one's wearing masks..." flyer:

[IMG]
  29. Does anyone have a good "tear off flyer" for 4/12 like the Uncle V one that was being used before 3/15? Those tear offs are awesome!!!
  30. Erika Bauman Member

31. scifi_guy3 Member

Attached Files:

32. eclipsael Member

Do you happen to have this in a higher resolution? That image alone is not going to scale up to print-size comfortably.

Attached Files:

33. Anonygnome Member

34. cheezymadman Member

can anyone make up a flyers (standard paper size, 8x11) for me to hand out that deals with april 12th, and would work well to incite students at a conservative university to action? the college is Brethren by nature, and holds weekly church services. so the "family values" angle is a big win.
  35. Anon#4316 Member

36. CathyLong Member

37. cheezymadman Member

quoting myself to say i've got one made up on my own. here it is, for those interested or in the same situation.

Jesuspedo.png.gif

Attached Files:

38. Love it! I'll probably print out a couple to post at my church. I'm trying to get a group together for the 4/12 in Wichita.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.