Customize

Flyers, stencils, stickers, etc

Discussion in 'Fliers & Pamphlets' started by LE, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BM1 Member

Racing Team Logo

I'm trying to interject a little humor at the "Frosty Ice Co" vans idling by Los Angeles. Below is the preview for a fictional racing team logo...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/24395779@N00/2348407221/
    The full-color 970k PDF is linked below. I illustrated it and give it to you free of charge with no claims of copyright [free for creative commons] so you can print it up as you see fit. Any questions or requests for art please let me know.
    -BM

http://www.mediafire.com/?y99dyxg49cm
  2. captainslug Member

Bi-fold flier.
    timeflier_t.jpg

Attached Files:

3. Here's one I made this morning.

Family.png.gif

I left some space on the bottom of individual anon to put places and times.

Any input would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

4. Also, I wanted to add that I noticed that many flyer's and FAQ were mostly about Anonymous.

We need to move away from that and put more focus on what Scientology has done and is doing. Awareness is worth more than congratulations.
  5. I wanted something easy on my printer, formatted for 8.5x11 and concerning kids so I made this from the "inside stories" on ESK.

raisedincosql5.th.png.jpg

Attached Files:

6. scifi_guy3 Member

Re: Flyers, stencils, stickers, etc

Colourful family stuff:

[IMG] [IMG]
  7. sassy Member

307ynte.jpg

Edinburgh version, ask if you want the original to edit.

Attached Files:

8. Anoncracy Member

okay, i found most (not all) and anon type pics high rez.... now I need ome scifag images. you know, they're logos and crap. halp plz?
  9. Anonabliss Member

I like it very much.

Attached Files:

10. UnmaskedMan Member

Attached Files:

11. Anon? Member

Attached Files:

12. Anontology Member

Attached Files:

13. Aut0mati0n Member

A simple one. I'm sticking with the MSpaint-viral posters. It's what I seem to do best.

tomecrusecantflyez2.th.png.jpg

Attached Files:

14. UnmaskedMan Member

Attached Files:

15. xenu99 Member

16. xenu99 Member

17. anmoyunos Member

Has there been some sort of compilation of standard graphics made up? i.e. clean versions of Anonymous man & woman, barcode, Anon Insignia, etc?

If so, can someone point me in the direction of it?
  18. Anonygnome Member

[IMG]

Links to embiggerfied 11x17 version.:cheers:
  19. Anonygnome Member

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Adorrrrrrrrible super-retro geekery for all!

1) Print up 6 of each.

2) Assemble Anons who like to say 'bleep'.

3) LULZ.

:wink:
  20. MCA Member

FINAL DRAFT W/EDITABLES

Ok, here are the finals for the two flyers:

All of the downloadable versions are already at 8/bit, 300DPI.

Just right click and "Save As"

White Flyer:

[IMG]

White Flyer, .PSD Download (5.2 MB)
    White Flyer, Layered .TIF Download (7.9 MB)

AND THEN:

Black Flyer:

[IMG]

Black Flyer, .PSD Download (5.1 MB)
    Black Flyer, Layered .TIF Download (7.7 MB)

In the editable versions, I've included a layer to input address and time of your local raid. If you do not have the editing software to do this, PM me the info and I'll add it for you.
  21. anon617 Member

Seconded. The link posted by the FP no longer works.

We need an easily downloaded RAR of all our stuff. Anyone?
  22. CathyLong Member

or412mh2.th.png.jpg

for an edittable version, PM me.

Attached Files:

23. anon14148 Member

24. anmoyunos Member

wecaretjq4.jpg

pdf

Attached Files:

25. Anonymeep Member

I just got an offer for 250 free business cards and wanted to make some youfoundthecards, but am struggling with goal and design. They would be spread in a university setting where Scientology does not have a presence at all - I expect most people only know CoS as 'Tom Cruise's weird beliefs'. (I know I did before I started to research)
    So the goal would be to introduce and educate. Calling to action with Anon would be a distant secondary goal.
    Sadly for this free cards deal I can't upload images, so right now it's just this:

yourfoundthecard.jpg

Any input? I was thinking of putting something like 'but a tax-exempt moneymaking cult' but then again maybe it's better to let people feel like they're not being forced into a position from the get-go..?

Attached Files:

26. NTFD Member

This is my variation of the youfoundthecard. It's adapted from a wordier version a page or so back. I hope I didn't fuck anything up because by the time you've read this I'm probably already distributing it.
  27. tiggernew Member

Scientology Hurts Families - two-sided 3 panel brochure about disconnection, 8.5x11, PDF format, U.S. version with pic of baby hand in mother's hand, heart-tugging leader, etc.

find it here
    VVVVVVVVVVV
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/showthread.php?t=6268

A4 sized brochure, two-sided 3 panel, entitled "Scientology Hurts Families" pic of baby hand in mum hand, Brit-specific language ("mum").

find it here
    VVVVVVVVVVV

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/showthread.php?t=6265
  28. Re: Flyers, stencils, stickers, etc

Looks like a tl;dr version of what I was going for. Succinct, and less ink. I approve. ;) I'm still using my long version for bookstores/libraries, but that one should work well for curiosity's sake.
  29. Hud Nordin Member

A present for Anonymous

[Posted in Usenet alt.religion.scientology. Thought I'd offer it here, too. More eyeballs.]

Did you ever ache to have a rendering of "Anonymous" that was a rotationally symmetric ambigram, that could be read equally well upside down as right side up? Imagine the T-shirts, the posters, the videos, the business cards, the bedsheets, the tattoos!

Wish granted. The Dan Brown "Angels and Demons" Illuminati has got nothing on Anonymous.

Have fun! Don't poke your eye out, kid.

Smoothed, grayscale, reduced, 232 x 52, GIF, Anonymous ambigram:
    <http://www.01101001.com/images/anonymous_t.gif>
    anonymous_t.gif

Original black and white, large, 933 x 209, GIF, Anonymous ambigram:
    <http://www.01101001.com/images/anonymous.gif>

[I grant to anyone a non-exclusive license to use this copyrighted artwork, a graphical rendering of the word "Anonymous", for only non-commercial applications -- excepting entities that are among the Church of Scientology International, affiliated entities such as Religious Technology Center, Bridge Publications, Association for Better Living and Education, Citizens Commission on Human Rights, World Institute of Scientology Enterprises, Sterling Management, Hubbard College of Administration, and any person that employs management methods or philosophy developed or stolen by L. Ron Hubbard. They must pay. Write for details.]

(Sorry, no vectorized version currently available. I could make one, but that would be too much like work.)

Attached Files:

30. NTFD Member

Could you maybe do me a favor? For some reason the damn template won't load on the computers they've got at Kinko's; they're using word '07 and for whatever reason it won't load.
  31. anon1917 Member

For those inclined towards video production...

And 3ds Max- expanding on the "scilon" meme, I present an ULTRA-detailed mesh of the new Battlestar Galactica, renamed the Battlestar anonymous (I have a feeling this is the same model they used for longshots in the show.)

http://www.filefactory.com/file/eee9fb/

[IMG]

Ideal for creating your Scilon/Marcabian battle vids.
  32. number 6 Member

33. TakeAnonMe Member

It would help everyone if you could post fliers without the local info burned in. :)
  34. Re: Flyers, stencils, stickers, etc

here's a quick and dirty stencil template....may also be used as a miscavige mask...

remember: miscavige is yatrus! if you have never heard of yatrus, according to CoS' canon it's the evil mad scientist pal of Xenu who is responsible for the initial principle of attachment of thetans to bodies...blabla....yet another alien badguy....

hail xenu!

[IMG]
  35. anon_ik Member

my first one
    can be printed 10 times on A4. i can upload the png and the A4 pic if you guise like it

flyer3finalzm1.jpg

Attached Files:

36. Re: Flyers, stencils, stickers, etc

both available on bittorrent, which is where I got them, do NOT expect The Profit to be a cinamatic triumph, it sucks, but in the name of freedom, it should be aquired by as many as possible :rant: V however is a blast!
  37. Re: Flyers, stencils, stickers, etc

here's another stencil with tommy boy and mischievige

[IMG]
  38. Re: Flyers, stencils, stickers, etc

Oops! Been away for a while. I'm on a Mac, but I'll try to get it saved in a compatible format ASAP, if I can.
  39. AnoniMax Member

http://drop.io/AnonImages

Vectors there

Feel free to upload there etc. If you do you can subscribe top the RSS and whenever someone uploads you get notified,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.