Customize

FOIA Request Reveals FTC Flooded with Narconon Complaints

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by AnonLover, Aug 19, 2015.

1. AnonLover Member

So I dumped a massive FTC dox drop on Narconon from my ongoing FOIA crusader project, and wrote a lil sumthin sumthin about it here:

http://narcononreviews.net/narconon/foia-request-reveals-ftc-flooded-with-narconon-complaints/

See link for moar!
    • Like Like x 15
  2. HellRazor Member

• Like Like x 4
  3. Random guy Member

• Like Like x 2
  4. The Wrong Guy Member

Narconon Reviews publishes 55 FTC complaints documents today

Over the past few years the Narconon Reviews website has been encouraging victims of Scientology's Narconon fraudulent detox centers to file complaints. The results are piling up from countless complaints to the Federal Trade Commission.

By David E. Love, Wire Service Media

http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?module=News&func=display&sid=16723
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Thanks for posting, AL .........

I enjoyed your little sumthin sumthin summary of Narconon's name-changing con-game. Jeesh a drug rehab program like Narconon claiming an over 75% success rate should be screaming "Narconon Works- Over 75% Success rate treating Drug Addicts'' from the mountain -tops instead of making up cushy new deceptive names to continue to sell their reprehensible scam. Their management belongs in jail for fraud and many other crimes they commit while pushing bogus LRH 'Tech'.

Goddamn the LRH Tech Pusher-Man pushing Narconon lies for $30,000.00 a pop! Fuckers belong in Jail!

The actual truth is Narconon Kills, something else they share with Scientology. Scientology Kills also.............

http://whatstheharm.net/scientology.html
    • Like Like x 1
  6. anon8109 Member

Impressive OP. Kudos.

2907193131_beffd93018_m.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  7. fishypants Moderator

Keep up the good work AL.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. AnonLover Member

A few snippets of the better complaints that I put together for social media blasts...

FTCsnippet1.jpg

FTCsnippet2.jpg

FTCsnippet3.jpg

FTCsnippet4.jpg

FTCsnippet5.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  9. Random guy Member

Oh shiii...
  10. DeathHamster Member

In the second complaint, the "Dr. Allen" video is almost certainly Dr. Allan Sosin. (Credible? Pheh!)

Category:Allan Sosin
    • Like Like x 2
  11. BigBeard Member

Even to my workaday mind these complaints show a pattern of criminal activity that crosses state lines, so why is the FBI sitting on their collective hands where narCONon is concerned???

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 1
  12. RightOn Member

$$$$ and what the COS may have on some the agents perhaps?
    I hope this is the reason, because any other reason wouldn't make any sense what so ever.