Customize

FOR THE MEDIA: A letter to Lisa Marie

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by HarveyDent, Jan 6, 2009.

1. HarveyDent Member

FOR THE MEDIA: A letter to Lisa Marie

For immediate media consumption:

2. cubby Member

Re: FOR THE MEDIA: A letter to Lisa Marie

possessive form of it doesn't have an apostrophe
  3. Re: FOR THE MEDIA: A letter to Lisa Marie

How, exactly, does one feel 'horrific'?
  4. FUNKCRAFT Member

it should be 'horrified.'

the letter is too snide to do what you're intending.
  5. j0eg0d Member

I wrote Lisa Marie (rolling over in his grave) Presley with a very simple response ...

"Now is not the time to stop protesting the human & civil right abuses of the Church of Scientology, especially in the tragic loss of Jett Travolta; A death which could have been averted if such abuses and ignorance were not implemented on children. My heart goes out to John Travolta and his family. I hope this is the wake up call he needed."
  6. onewhogets Member

who were than
    or
    who were then told by ...
  7. RavenEyes Member

Tory's last name is CHRISTMAN, not Chrisman.
  8. Zoom Member

Assuming Co$ were somehow to have not stepped in and told Mr. Travolta to deny his son the medication, you just called him an idiot! What a thing to say right after his son died! :)
  9. j0eg0d Member

Honestly, people -

The best way to handle Lisa Presley's comments is to not respond to her at all.

I'd say that this is her "scion tech" for grabbing self-attention by using the tragedy of another.

If we ignore her, it bruises her ego.
  10. Snake Member

However, at this point, if someone from the media does pick it up (which I doubt), it will continue Scientology in the media news cycle. Which is what we need.
  11. pardmepard Member

We have been given a Opportunity to shed light on the doctrinal issues that put people with Mental disabilities in harms way and as sad as it is, a "star" who incidentally used his fame to promote such doctrines doesn't understand why many will use his fame to point out the err of this doctrine and kindly tell his cult and it's leaders and promoters to kindly

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND QUIT HURTING AND EXPLOITING AND KILLING PEOPLE FOR FILTHY LUCRE.
  12. terryeo2 Member

A quick edit. The text is well-written as-is, but needed some stuff like "Christman" instead of "Chrisman" done:

13. Re: FOR THE MEDIA: A letter to Lisa Marie

This first use of Church without the proper use of " " quotation marks offends me. Even better: change "the Church of Scientology." to "the Scientology Organization."
  14. Re: FOR THE MEDIA: A letter to Lisa Marie

/thread
  15. blank Member

Tory Christman and who else?
  16. subgenius Member

Weird how lisa marie's mom had her face injected with motor oil or some shit and is all fucked up by it. The purification rundown should help with that.