Customize

For Victoria

Discussion in 'Kyle Brennan' started by Darth Xander, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Darth Xander Member

In light of the unfavorable decision of the 11th Circuit in the matter of Brennan v. CoS, which essentially ends the civil litigation over the death of Kyle, might I suggest all those monitoring the litigation to send a note of encouragement to Kyle's mother Victoria? Perhaps letting her know of your interest in the case and how you feel about the outcome? Her email address is vbreton2062@aol.com.

The thing that most touched me about this case, which I can't believe has not attracted greater media attention, is how desperately Victoria tried to help her son just to end up receiving a call at like 2 a.m. from the husband of DM's twin sister telling her Kyle was dead. I cannot imagine the anguish she must have felt in that moment. I suspect the closing of probably the most promising avenue for finding out the truth about what happened to Kyle might also result in a certain level of anguish as well. I have to believe it would lift her spirits to know there are those out there who care about this case and care about what happened to her son.
    • Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

LVictoria - you and I met at Patty's party. I want to say that I am very sorry that you lost the case. Legal truth is not always the real truth. We all know that Scientology was complicit to some degree in Kyle's death. Karma will find those responsible. My best wishes go to you. May you know no further sorrow.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  4. OTeleventy Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. Darth Xander Member

For those of you who took the time to send Victoria a note, thank you. For those of you that want to but haven't yet done so for whatever reason, I would add it is her birthday tomorrow. Thanks to all for caring.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. jensting Member

Great idea, thanks for this post. I did send a message.

Best Regards

Jens
  7. moarxenu Member

Today, Wednesday September 26, is Victoria's birthday.

Happy Birthday, Victoria!!!!

29754_402240861167_2650120_n.jpg

Victoria and Kyle when he was a little dude.
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. ZORRO Member

respect
    • Agree Agree x 4
  9. pooks Member

Victoria is one of the most beautiful and graceful women that I have ever met. Her courage is without limit. Happy Birthday Victoria. Thank you for letting me get to know you.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. skeptic2girl Member

This beautiful photograph makes me want to cry. I am glad the moment was captured on film.
    (moar) Birthday wishes have now been sent to Victoria from SF...
    • Like Like x 6
  11. amaX Member

Clearwater is running a bit late, but it will be worth the wait.

We love you, Victoria. <3
    • Like Like x 3
  12. anonymous612 Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. Born2Shop Member

I agree Pooks. And it is people like Victoria who will be the ones to really tell the story of scientology like almost no others can.

FWIW, here is something I recently posted on ESMB where I post as "Justme". More than anything it is about Victoria and mothers who have lost children to scientology. To me this is the real story of what happened in Clearwater involving Dander that is just so much more important than his legal fight with scientology, Marty's depo or anything else any of us "EXes" are doing down there with respect to Dandar:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?29569-When-Good-People-Turn-Bad....WHY&p=754304#post754304

The whole sideshow between "organized scientology" vs. "indee scientology" as at times fought out between Miscavige and Rathbun is but a joke where the one who "wins" the fight ends up being the loser.

For what they "win" is scientology.

For Victoria and for Kyle!

This is not hardly over.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. I wish it was.