Customize

Founder of Youth For Human Rights has an Applied Scholastics franchise of schools

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by OTBT, Mar 24, 2010.

1. OTBT Member

Founder of Youth For Human Rights has an Applied Scholastics franchise of schools

This is probably very old news, but its the first I've heard of this Shuttleworth Leadership Society International franchise of Applied Scholastics schools.

Here is the Founder of both Youth for Human Rights and Shuttleworth Leadership Society International

Code:
    http://www.shuttleworthleadership.org/Meet_the_Founder.html
    Code:
    http://www.shuttleworthleadership.org/
    Well, this doesn't sound so bad...

Code:
    http://www.marysschoolhouse.org/
    But wait, in this current March 2010 newsletter, the tiny fine print at bottom gives them away

Code:
    http://www.marysschoolhouse.org/uploads/2010_March_-_Shuttleworth_Times.pdf
  2. RightOn Member

Re: Founder of Youth For Human Rights has an Applied Scholastics franchise of schools

Yes Mary's School is listed on the list of front groups list.

Mary's Schoolhouse / Shuttleworth Academy
    1334 L. Ron Hubbard Way
    Los Angeles, CA 90027 USA
    Phone: (323) 660-8732
  3. BLiP Member

Re: Founder of Youth For Human Rights has an Applied Scholastics franchise of schools

I wonder if Mary Shuttleworth has read L Ron Blubbard's quote in relation to the African natives:

L. Ron Hubbard, Professional Auditor's Bulletin No. 119, 1 September 1957, "The Big Auditing Problem"
  4. OTBT Member

Thanks, disregard this thread then.
  5. RightOn Member

Perhaps Doug E. Fresh and Chaka Kahn would like this quote?
  6. BLiP Member

Actually, now that I have a bit of a rummage, and apologies to the old hands here who might already have seen these, there are quite a few apostate L Ron Blubbard quotes in relation to South Africa:

–L. Ron Hubbard, E-Meter Essentials, section I: "Meter Oddities", 1988 (pg. 24

–L. Ron Hubbard, SHSBC, "Errors in Time", 18 July 1963

–L. Ron Hubbard, Scientology: The Fundamentals of Thought, Bridge Publications: Los Angeles, 1997

–L. Ron Hubbard, 1st Melbourne ACC, lecture "Principal Incidents on the Track", 27 November 1959

–L. Ron Hubbard, Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health, Bridge Publications, Los Angeles, 1995

–L. Ron Hubbard, recorded talk to the Saint Hill staff about Rhodesia, 6 May 1966

–L. Ron Hubbard, PAB No. 96, "Justice", 15 September 1956

How dare that Shuttleworth Scilon claim to have witnessed "first-hand the devastating effects of discrimination and ignorance" when her glorious leader was among those in the West who perpetuated the wholesale removal of human rights in the country!!! Fuck these people piss me off!!!
  7. RightOn Member

^ nice to have them all in one place ;)
  8. BLiP Member

Here's another beauty quote, this time about his homies in the US:

–L. Ron Hubbard, Therapy section of Technique 80 ("Route to Infinity" tapes), Part I, a lecture given on 21 May 1952

And the $cilons hold Blubbard up as a leading light in the humanitarian movement!! F F S !!!!11!!!
  9. RightOn Member

yep, it's what they are braiwashed into thinking

Most members are victims of COS.
    Although I think some know it's BS , but don't care as long as they are raking in the cash. IMO
  10. sci and tell Member

Mary's School House has operated in a small house across the street from ASHO on L. Ron Hubbard Way for quite a few years (about 10 or so?).

I'm not surprised that she's the "founder" of YHRI.

Are there any Los Angeles anony-fags who can check that the property is properly ZONED for commercial activity? (such as a school)