Customize

Fraser Kee Scott/A Gallery exploiting London riots to push $cientology

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

London's having some trouble - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14456037

And so what do the clams do? Of course, they start exploiting the situation.

http://twitter.com/#!/agalleryartists

A Gallery is, of course, run by noted clam and all-round creepyfag Fraser Kee Scott, aka Penishead, who always gets sent to "handle" protestors at premieres...
    • Like Like x 1
  2. basil Member

They need to get their yellow tents out there where they're needed - I'd give them about 2 minutes...
  3. WhiteNight Member

I'm not saying that anyone should do this
    but fingers-crossed that a rioter firebombs one of their shops for the lulz
  4. Anonymous Member

Hasn't the "A Gallery" shut down?

It's not there in the shop where it used to be.

Or have they moved or something?
  5. Anonymous Member

Hmmm... The website does seem very quiet about where, exactly, the gallery is.

Curious... And potentially exploitaable

Meantime, I'll just point out that the links page on his site agallery (dot) co (dot) uk site mentions the Celebrity Centre network
  6. Herro Member

Why the fuck would fire bombing be lulzy? Please explain. I'd love to hear this.
  7. SwordofTruth Member

Guess you would need to ask said fire bomber.
  8. Anonymous Member

If you died in a fire, i'd laugh.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Anonymous Member

The gallery itself no longer exists. "A Gallery" is simply one man (the aforementioned Scientology, Fraser Kee Scott) with a website. He has spent the last few years conning people into "investing" into several gallery ventures, all of which but one are now totally defunct due to staggering losses, while the one that did survive kicked Fraser out not long after opening. No one in the UK or Europe is willing to give him any money anymore and he is on the run from his European creditors, who he owes several million pounds to. So now he has desperately been trying to base himself in Los Angeles (he stays near the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood) and attempting to con wealthy Scientologists into "investing" millions of dollars into a new gallery venture.

One thing anyone should realize about Fraser Kee Scott is that he likes to gamble with other peoples' money. You ask anyone who has known him from the beginning and they will tell you that not only has he never had a real job, but that he has always lived off of borrowed money. He is a charlatan, a cheap confidence man. He was the Bernie Madoff of the London art scene, a Ponzi scheme that he was able to get away with for awhile, but now it's starting to catch up with him.
  10. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

He owes several million to European creditors??

Can we has dox nao??
  12. Anonymous Member

The Wikipedia article about him is closely maintained by one of his friends, who is literally paid to keep an eye on it for any outside edits.
  13. Anonymous Member

Agree, dox pls.
  14. Anonymous Member

You want documentary evidence? Ask WikiLeaks to find it (it isn't hard) or connect the dots and find the trail yourselves. This is a job for a real activist. The evidence against him is out there. You just need to find it (most likely through his tax filings, and his taxes have been a point of serious contention between him and the state) and compile it.

Keep in mind that Fraser likely has a benefactor or two in the House of Lords.
  15. Anonymous Member

Fraser also loves to stalk attractive Scientologist girls he barely knows and write them insane love poems about how much he loves Hubbard. It's sad, but ... true.
  16. Random guy Member

Money that won't go to the cult then.
  17. Anonymous Member

Fascinating... I was wondering where he'd been...

And it's not surprising to find out he's a con-man.

Vid related: Fraser is towards the end, identified as "Tall Scilon"

http://vimeo.com/3081215
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

19. Anonymous Member

The gallery in Wimbledon is lone gone. He had a gallery in London until last year. That's gone now too. He has no physical gallery now, though to outsiders he pretends he has one. Do you wonder why there is no physical address on his website, or updated photos? Because there are none. He is desperately trying to establish a Beverly Hills gallery on Rodeo or close to it. He needs investment. From Scientologists. So far they've been smart enough not to give it to him. But if they do, at least you'll have an excuse to don the masks again, because then the gallery will be 100% Scientologist funded, for the purpose of promoting Scientology covertly through society.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

Dox please or atleast point to some links so people can get started checking this out.

House of Lords? any ideas who then? or again some links to point in the right direction if you are afraid of doxxing yourself.
  21. Anonymous Member

Your lack of dox disturbs me.
  22. Anonymous Member

http://static-l3.blogcritics.org/11/06/06/160923/moralism.jpg?t=20110606101816[/i]

post dox or gtfo
  23. Anonymous Member

24. I don't know about the creditors, or the influence, or whatever (let's have them dox, please) but the lack of address for his galleries, plus his apparent unavailability for OSA ops, certainly leads me to believe that he's fucked off.

Being out in Cult Country wouldn't surprise me.
  25. DeathHamster Member

I don't see too much activity in the history for his article or A Gallery's. It would be nice to find a reliable source doxing that the gallery is closed and gone, but that probably wasn't very newsworthy. He probably directs potential suckers investors to the out-of-date A Gallery page.
  26. CarltonBANKS Member

Fraser Kee Scott apparently has a Wikipedia page devoted to him http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraser_Kee_Scott

Proxy up FGTs removed links pointing to his faggy site

27. CarltonBANKS Member

28. CarltonBANKS Member

--> Finally a use for the Wikipedia voting thing
  29. CarltonBANKS Member

Actual info

His date of birth: August 12, 1978

his bio on failbook, circa 2009

His failbook now is different. Maybe you can be one of his 2,000 friends. http://www.facebook.com/fraserkeescott?sk=wall

--

Where the fuck is GGG Gallery?

Code:
    GGGallery - About
    www.gggallery.co.uk/about.php - CachedGGGallery, 15b Blenheim Crescent, Notting Hill, W11 2EE. 0207 792 2332. Open Tuesday - Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm. If you have any questions, if we can help ...
    36430101502071650150667.jpg
    36106101502071737750667.jpg

here are names of some other people at the launch party:
  30. CarltonBANKS Member

Can anyone find any businesses registered to this address

Code:
    Domain name:
            agallery.co.uk

Registrant:
            a gallery

Registrant type:
            UK Sole Trader

Registrant's address:
    67 Heath Rd
    Weybridge
    Surrey
    KT13 8TJ
            United Kingdom

Registrar:
            TUCOWS Inc [Tag = TUCOWS-CA]
            URL: http://domainhelp.tucows.com

Relevant dates:
            Registered on: 31-Jul-2002
            Renewal date:  31-Jul-2012
            Last updated:  17-Aug-2010

31. CarltonBANKS Member

http://www.linkedin.com/in/fraserkeescott

32. DeathHamster Member

33. Anonymous Member

Frazer Kee Scott is like so many scientologist who live in a deluded state of their capabilities with their grandiose beliefs in what's real or possible.
  34. moarxenu Member

No discussion of scilons and art is complete without Ted Stourton's masterpiece, The Butterflies:

camelotbutterflies.jpg

Shoop credit: Sponge
  35. Anonymous Member

very very funny
  36. CarltonBANKS Member

Keep an eye on this:

http://london.freebieads.co.uk/classified-ads.php?&loc=london&cat=job/art/other

So, I'm thinking: who the fuck are Tyler Shields and Maximilian Wiedemann ?

from www. imitatemodern. com/?page_id=118 {proxy up!}

So, this gallery:

Code:
    [I]Imitate Modern[/I] (27A [I]Devonshire[/I] Street, London W1G)
    Here, they are specifically asked if they have any connection with Scientology.

2whebvd.jpg

2zhjoxx.jpg

ztgal0.jpg

10r7ckk.jpg
  37. Anonymous Member

Look very much like stupid people. Ideal candidates for scientology.
  38. Anonymous Member

Scientology preys on vulnerable people - even clever people can be manipulated, especially if they are depressed / suggestible. The cult loves it when people call them 'stupid' so they can play the victim card.

It is incorrect to assume that only stupid people can be a victim to scientology.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

But the stupid does rub off once you're in scientology - so if you're stupid already you've got a head start on the clever vulnerable people.
  40. Anonymous Member

So you don't have any dox at all then?

Sounds like bollocks to me.

If what you're saying is true then how do you know about it?
    • Like Like x 1