Customize

Fraser Kee Scott/A Gallery exploiting London riots to push $cientology

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Bollocks, you say? What's bollocks is that Fraser himself trolling this board demanding documentary evidence that he is several million pounds in debt. Anyone with a mind would know that anyone close to Fraser (such as an accountant or attorney) would not be able to release any such material without risking disclosure of their identity, and furthermore, inevitable lawsuits.

To anyone who wants evidence on Fraser, who hates him enough to do so, go find it yourself. You have the starting point. To anyone else who wants to argue with anyone who offers anything critical regarding Fraser's business practices, bugger off and leave Fraser alone, and especially the Church of Scientology itself, since the majority of accusations leveled against the Church by its critics have no documentary or tangible evidence whatsoever. The majority of claims against the Church are purely subjective and based on eyewitness testimony alone.
  2. DeathHamster Member

You lost me there. Go die in a fire.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

"leave Fraser alone"

Uh, no can do on that. Fraser Kee Scott took it upon himself to harass protesters in London. He is therefore a fair target for Anonymous.

" the majority of accusations leveled against the Church by its critics have no documentary or tangible evidence whatsoever."

Oh I think Anonymous will be the judges of that. Baaawwww some more, bitch.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. CarltonBANKS Member

So, I must admit, I sometimes don't read entire threads, just the first post.

Looks like clams are trying to fag up this thread. Or it's a clever troll. Stuff doesn't make sense and just looks like noise ==> Ignore

Right then. What is Fraser up to?

Let's look back to :

So.. Tyler Shields & Maximilian Wiedemann {the 'artists'}

and Cynthia Anzini (His art partner) - who is she?

Sounds like he's going to be using Imitate Modern 27a Devonshire Street, London quite frequently

• Question: are we allowed to hold static demonstrations near this art gallery? (or are there still restrictions due to riots)

Their intention is to use aggressive PR to push their two 'artists'.
    We can troll by making sure this PR is fair & balanced ;)
  5. CarltonBANKS Member

He uses aggressive PR. This wikipedia entry should be under scrutiny.
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member

She looks too happy to be a scientologist.
  8. DeathHamster Member

9. Anonymous Member

"the gallery has come under heavy flak due to Fraser Kee Scott's attacks on the internet activists and peaceful protesters who go by the collective of "Anonymous". He has been seen repeatedly to antagonize protesters in a shameful attempt to cause violence in order to smear the group and prevent their peaceful protests against Scientology. Due to this, many have shunned the gallery in favour of more family friendly and ethical locations, as a form of retribution for Scott's crimes"
  10. CarltonBANKS Member

11. So you're hinting that you're his professional advisor?

Unlikely.

Fraser is in the UK; it looks from your use of the word 'attorney' like you're in the US. (A Brit would say 'lawyer').

Also, it's just kind of unlikely - Occam's Razor.

No thanks. That's not how this Anonymous thing works.

We're not all that interested in vague innuendo.

No, that's not the case.

There's plenty of documentary evidence to support allegations of abuses by Scientology against its members.

Dox for my claim:

HM Government's Foster Report:
    UK High Court:
    Time Magazine:
    TampaBay.com (St Petersburg Times):
    The New Yorker:

By the way, it sounds like you're a Scientologist, perhaps.

If that's the case, then we're glad to have you here. Welcome to WWP.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. The recent audio recording on this page:

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/08/tommy_davis_sci.php

is a good example of the kind of solid documentation - much more than eye-witness testimony - which exists against Scientology.

In it, Tommy Davis (the US Scientology PR guy who denies that 'disconnection' exists) threatens a Scientologist with disconnection.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Anonymous Member

Tommy Davis is comedy gold. Don't ever change Tommy!! :D
  14. CarltonBANKS Member

IMO, Fraser Kee Scott is fanatical to the point he would get violent to defend the honour/reputation of Scientology. So be careful: this kitty's got claws.
  15. Anonymous Member

I'd love to see that. The stupid motherfucker would be in traction before he could say "at cause over life".
  16. dox?
  17. Anonymous Member

He is obsessive - finds it hard to speak without mentioning the cult - at private views he pushes scientology dvds and then follows up with a ridiculous amount of e mails.
  18. dox43.jpg ?
  19. xenubarb Member

I can out-draw him...

View attachment draw-your-gun-yosemite-sam-and-bugs-bunny1.jpg?w=3
  20. xenubarb Member

• Like Like x 2
  21. CarltonBANKS Member

I said, IMHO - so that's my humble opinion :) from speaking to him and watching people troll him. My testimonial. ;)

Why would he do that ? It would drive people away. He's trying to big up "artists" and sell their "art" for crazy prices. Wouldn't it be more valuable for him to make money for $cientology, not risk it all by doing a hard-sell? It's not like he's on staff.

Are you sure you aren't a clam trying to fag up this thread? :)
    If I know you, please PM me
  22. Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Also - as if we'd need help to do that!

23. CarltonBANKS Member

Well, there is a lot of stupid going around.

The comment about him being aggressive with DVDs is certainly plausible, but doesn't make sense given that (he thinks) he is a PR hotshot, surely. So, asking if there's a "witness".
  24. CarltonBANKS Member

An nameless person has just sent this to me, posing the question - is GGGallery just Wanted Gallery renamed? Both at 15b blenheim crescent

6121483179_8a66771c4a_b.jpg

6122054486_af547f938e_b.jpg

36106101502071737750667.jpg
  25. CarltonBANKS Member

26. Anonymous Member

Right, Fraser is going to be hanging out at :

27a Devonshire Street, just off Marylebone High Street

Who actually owns 27a Devonshire Street?
    The shop has no branding - just a glass front. It used to be the address of The Homœopathic Trust for Research and Education / The British Homeopathic Association
    • i wonder if the homeopaths still own it.

If you wanted to, you could poon the people following http://twitter.com/#!/ImitateModern and tell them they'd be idiots to part with their money
  27. Anonymous Member

ISTR the clams have been tight with the Homopaths in the past (ducks of a feather Quack together, I guess)
  28. Anonymous Member

He's heterosexual? You sure?
  29. CarltonBANKS Member

Being ultra confident may help him attract investors. (i.e. he may not be deluded; he may be acting)
  30. Anonymous Member

Isn't the actual art, and talent, the most important thing? As Fraser has lots of LA friends, through his $cientology connections, it may be that he's trying to swindle artists out of cash. e.g. "if you give me £5k cash, I can get you £50k PR! You'll be rich... once I flog your gold plated toilet seat for a squillion dollars"

I wonder if some undercover reporters etc want to pose as potential "victims"?
    Or if past victims (if they exist) want to come forward?

His new gallery thing is just off Marylebone High Street, make sure you pop in some time, just pretend to be a member of the public. Dress, speak and act appropriately.

At the time of writing the shop (gallery) has this visible through the window:

61690101502536688800667.jpg

Code:
    Closer to God in Heels
  31. CarltonBANKS Member

Hi, I'm really busy, but logged into WWP quickly just to post this. The Sun is giving free publicity to $cientology

/r/ harpoons !

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4148803/Miss-Begglestone.html

tamara_532_1458512a.jpg

BILLIONAIRE heiress Tamara Ecclestone looks like she's begging for DIAMONDS as she sits on a filthy street.

The daughter of Formula 1 boss Bernie Ecclestone was snapped by US photographer Tyler Shields ahead of his new exhibition.
    Tamara, 27, also posed with a fast food meal for Shields, whose Beyond The Gates show opens today at the Imitate Modern gallery in Marylebone, London.
  32. Anonymous Member

That picture could be turned into a meme, which could damage her public image and by extension Tyler Shields and maybe Fraser. Alternative phrases could be:

Will suck cock for fame. / Daddy i want an oompa loompa.
    This will make me famous. / I want to be famous.
    Will suck for crack. / Make me famous.
    Profile raising prostitute. / This will help raise my profile.
    My daddy is rich. / Poor little rich girl.
    I'm the next Paris Hilton. / I want to be Paris.
    Fame Whore. / Fame is my crack.
    No such thing as bad publicity. / Look at me i'm rich.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

Bump.
    Posting pic to /b/
  34. Anonymous Member

Frazer Kee Scott was a known drug user/pusher in Merton back on the late 1990's, according to sources.

Seems he fucked his head up with too many drugs and went full retard, hence joining scientology.

Even his mom knows the story of his drug problems. Exploitable.
  35. Anonymous Member

Dox on this will earn you a permanent place in the Troll Legends category
  36. Anonymous Member

To be honest if he took a few pill's and smoked a little weed in the 90's i wouldn't hold it against him.
    If there were dox though they would be handy to have.
  37. Anonymous Member

They all just look stupid.
  38. Anonymous Member

The scientology cult will be after Bernie Ecclestone's money. Tamara is exactly the sort of person the cult works hard to recruit. Someone with large amounts of inherited wealth and too much time on their hands.

Judging by the portrayal she's allowed of herself in those photos she also appears to be very easily led - which would make her an ideal potential scientology recruit.
  39. Anonymous Member

40. Anonymous Member

Dox not available right now but a buddy of mine in the UK says he would flip out after smoking pot, says he was crazy as a coot even before he joined the cult.