Customize

Fraser Kee Scott/A Gallery exploiting London riots to push $cientology

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

He knows it's true, so does his mom. Might even be a police record, who knows?
  2. Anonymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

Her shit art hangs in His Gallery
    Shes Mentioned on the thread more than once
  4. Anonymous Member

Look out Bernie Eccleston - the scientology cult is after your daughter and her inheritance.
  5. Anonymous Member

Ecclestone will have the means to look into Fraser Kee Scott's background, maybe dig up some nice dox.
  6. CarltonBANKS Member

7. Anonymous Member

Oh, is he back in town, now? I thought he was still on the run from his A Gallery creditors...
    • Like Like x 1
  8. CarltonBANKS Member

• Like Like x 3
  9. Anonymous Member

At least somebody's paying attention.
  10. Anonymous Member

But now look at this:

[IMG]

Look at her timeline - she has retweeted it.

The old critics-are-crazy adage. WTF
  11. Anonymous Member

That tweet by Tyler Shields may have been related to these from the Gallery in London that are showing his photos Twitlinkhere

qNLfr.png
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Anonymous Member

The facebook link in the above tweets goes to this page which contains all the above tweets as one statement.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=311821808877075&id=248214345237822

Imitate Modern
    Despite reports about one of our previous employees, Fraser Kee Scott, Imitate Modern and all other persons connected to the gallery do not and never have endorsed or supported Scientology. We would also like to confirm that our current exhibition which features Tyler Shields' shoot with Tamara Ecclestone has no connection to this matter and that Tyler and Tamara are not involved and do not have links to Scientology in any way. Fraser Kee Scott is no longer involved with any aspect of Imitate Modern.
  13. Anonymous Member

Oh dear poor Fraser LOL goes to show nobody that matters likes to be connected with scientology

[IMG]
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. CarltonBANKS Member

but that's bollocks!

Fraser is instrumental to Imitate Modern.
  15. CarltonBANKS Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. CarltonBANKS Member

6945224873_9e386ac3d9_z.jpg

/r/ this is associated with [search results for] Imitate Modern, Tyler Shields.

17. Anonymous Member

I agree it's bollocks. I think it's just another attempt to generate more publicity for all the parties involved.
    Tamara is such a media whore that she will play along for any column inches she can get.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

They're all talentless.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. CarltonBANKS Member

Just do a google search for fraser@imitatemodern.com!

Actually, it would be helpful if someone could volunteer to do that and take screenshots of stuff that comes up.

--
    Another clam who has been (and probably still is) working there: Cynthia Anzini
    ---

from http://blog.gosh.org/our-charity/ta...ition-peter-pan-and-tinker-bell-sculptures-2/

Is all of this money going direct to Great Ormond Street? Or is Fraser taking a cut?
  20. SeenTheLight Member

21. Anonymous Member

What? Doesn't Celebrity Centre London have its own Ideal CC building? Or did Fraser embezzle the money again?
  22. Anonymous Member

Open mic night: Jamie De Wolf to the white courtesy phone please.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

Is this open mic open to anyone or just scio wannabees?
  24. Anonymous Member

It just says to email scientologist Fraser to reserve your place. Anyone can enter I think.
  25. Anonymous Member

Hmmmm anyone got a talent? On second thoughts that awful woman Jo Stephens (I think she might be called) might be performing....that one from the CC Showcase.
  26. Anonymous Member

I have the talent to annoy people. I think I've almost got to to the Super Power level. AnnoyanceMan!

Still, kind of redundant at a Scientology event.
  27. Anonymous Member

HELL YEAH FAGGOTS!!
    LET'S SHOOP THIS BITCH!

[IMG]
  28. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  29. Spagent Member

It's now shut down ..tho he still deals in artwork online ,organises art shows for Coldplay...lives in India now