Customize

Free anonymous image hosting service - Help

Discussion in 'How To' started by Clam-Up, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Clam-Up Member

Can anyone recommend a good free anonymous image hosting service?
    thanx
    CU
  2. Anonymous Member

http://imgur.com/
  3. Clam-Up Member

Thanks. Are there any others? zshare? imageshack?
  4. Anonymous Member

In my experience, the sites that don't censor images, have good overall server performance and nice UIs, charge a fee for the service.

Imgur allows 255 free hosted images. After that number is reached, if more images need to be hosted, there is an annual fee. A modest fee, but a FEE.
  5. Anonymous Member

Whoa.
    What happened to the original DM SHOOP thread?
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member

8. HOC Member

Moved to cross initiative resources. :)
  9. Anonymous Member

Best mod on wwp ^
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

toady.
  11. Anonymous Member

You don't have to register to use imgur. You can freely upload as many images as you want anonymously.

Imageshack sucks. I can't view any images hosted on imageshack, because it is blocked here.
  12. Anonymous Member

I used to use imageshack until I took an arrow to the knee, now I use tinypic.com
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

been using anonmgur.com recently (they also link to an alternative paste-bin anonb.in)
    There's also an old standby, images can't be hot-linked, but very hard to delete: bayimg.com
  14. if your looking for anonymous image hosting service deffe.com is the best service where registration is not required to host your images ,but adult images are strictly censored as long as your are good the works good, easy to use , no ads , unlimited space for registered members
  15. Anonymous Member

^ Just a little bit apprehensive as the record for this website was just updated on Sep 11th 2012. If you want to help out Richard51 why not become a member. It always kind of freaks me out when people log in so late in the US and post sites, "unlimited space for registered members"
    Sorry people here are very careful and suspicious of non-member anon postings hopefully you will understand. I sure as hell am not going to go register with that site unless a member vouches for it.

Domain name: DEFFE.COM

Administrative Contact:
    Andersson, Richard deffesiphone@gmail.com
    Byalagsv 12
    14139 Huddinge
    Stockholm, Huddinge 14139
    SE
    +46705869123

Record last updated on 11-Sep-2012.
    Record expires on 15-Sep-2013.
    Record created on 15-Sep-2004.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

imgur. 'nuff said.

Imageshack was ok till they got greedy and made people register.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Hi guys,

The hosting pic service Imgur sucks ! It forbid uploading via Tor.

It gave me :
    As suggested previously in this thread, I tried anonmgur.com. Very simple and is working with Tor.
  18. Lack of the anon button is making me work for it...I used this one-step image host:http://postimage.org/.

You can make an account, but it is not necessary.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

Are you planning to compete with Imgur?
  20. Dot Member

I wish imgur allowed uploading over Tor.

Anonimg.com was a good alternative, but they are offline a lot.

If all you need is to link to a photo to document something, you can always use a Twitter sock account. Only the initial registration need to be off Tor. After that, you can use Tor. Which of the various Chans will work the same way?
  21. 0uts1de Member