Customize

FREEDOM FOR ALGERIA

Discussion in 'Freedom of Expression' started by mosquito, Jan 21, 2011.

1. mosquito Member

Just watched the video about Algeria, and i just loved it.
    i heard that one website got hacked already, but i hope that it will not stop here. Algeria suffered enough, we need to open people's eyes.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. freealgerian Member

g vu les site deu ministère de l'intérieur et celui des collectivité locale well done friends
    je suis nul question informatic mé j'ai lu suir wikip ke certaine action peuvent êtres diriger sur les lligne téléphoniques est ce vrai?
    TAHX FOR EVERY THING
    A YOUNG MOTHER
  3. Herro Member

What do you think that hacking websites accomplishes exactly?
  4. Anonymous Member

it accomplishes "annoying Herro"
    Isn't that a worthwhile goal?
    • Like Like x 3
  5. mojo Member

6. Anonymous Member

7. By ALL means, do not disturb your tranquillity or peace of mind by opposing the state. Don't worry your tiny head about oppression or any of that stuff. LOL.
  8. Anonymous Member

Fair warning about Algeria, it is possible that Islamic revolutionist are attempting to use Anon to push their cause. Use caution, if they make it about installing suppressive religious regime this is direct opposition to cause of Anon.

This from anony spai in Operation Algeria, posted in private....
    Radical Muslim says:
    we are muslim ...Allah ou Akbar ... and see this : 58.22.
    لَا تَجِدُ قَوْماً يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ يُوَادُّونَ مَنْ حَادَّ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَلَوْ كَانُوا آبَاءهُمْ أَوْ أَبْنَاءهُمْ أَوْ إِخْوَانَهُمْ أَوْ عَشِ...يرَتَهُمْ أُوْلَئِكَ كَتَبَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمُ الْإِيمَانَ وَأَيَّدَهُم بِرُوحٍ مِّنْهُ وَيُدْخِلُهُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَضُوا عَنْهُ أُوْلَئِكَ حِزْبُ اللَّهِ أَلَا إِنَّ حِزْبَ اللَّهِ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَSee More
    3 hours ago · LikeUnlike
    #
    ***** Not disagreeing with you.. but we should always look at these movements as secular ... All groups represented if they have a party and not gathering behind a single image! We are human beings everywhere and should be treated as human beings. Fairness to all, Love to all and Peace to all!! No matter what religion, faction, race or sex!
    3 hours ago · LikeUnlike
    #
    Radical Muslim
    I am a Muslim and secular, but I can not accept that no Muslim attacks a Muslim although it is a corrupt government because it would undermine my faith. If a non-Muslim attacks a Muslim is my duty to defend a Muslim first and foremost!
    But w...e agree! except on this detail!See More
    3 hours ago · LikeUnlike
    #
    ANONY Corrupt governments are the ones who have built our sensitivity to the different. We are as wronged as the west!! Our leaders cheapened us, downed us and made us worthless.. We can regain our pride with no aggression and without building on differences yet by eliminating them!
    3 hours ago · LikeUnlike
    #
    Radical Muslim Absolutely,
    but must win this battle alone without the West, I refuse all aid and even more non-Muslims! ! We must live our process as have others before us lived! if non-Muslims attack us, I had the fight before!
    3 hours ago · LikeUnlike
    #
    ANONY I hope that this is not the view across Operation Algeria.. this sounds more based on a religious view than a human rights view.
    3 hours ago · LikeUnlike
    #
    Radical Muslim operationalgeria the action is handled by the Zionists, I have proof, what the anonymous towards Algeria is a declaration of war to Islam and we have started to react as they support the claims of some autonomy will not be credible, the Algerians are not naive! Algeria does not have the same problems as Tunisia and Egypt. their friends are not friends of Algerians and Algeria!
    2 hours ago · Like

The guys handling this sound a bit on the far side and not true Anons. If they wish to use our resources it is probably best to feel them out a little better.
  9. Rockyj Member

10. Anonymous Member

Salim Al Djazairi (I deleted his name from the above until we were sure) has been identified as an Algerian secret agent.

Salim is an algerian intelligence services employee
    he used to come on the blog
    to make his propaganda6:29pmahhh 6:30pmhe wants to proove that we ar against islam
    do you get it?6:30pmgot you!!
    ok... Can we kick him out?6:30pmWe must delete any message of these crazy fuckers6:30pmDone.. 6:30pmban user6:30pmThank you for explaining..
    I wanted to make sure... we want to support but I will not support the rise of another holy war
    Secular till death 6:32pmyeah
    theses guys are just fuckers6:32pmagreed... 6:33pmthey've been harrassing us for ten days ago
    every day at every post on the french operation leakspin blog
    they threatened to hack our blog, to sue us
    to pressure wordpress to close the blog6:33pmYou have to expose any one who is like that...
    Notify me ...
    I will handle
    Hard for me to identify french posts fast enough 6:34pmHe announced on the blog, he will do the mess on the facebook page with some friends
    "algerien", "korbeau", "read a sion"
    on the blog
    it' one person
    he's the guy watching us
    He searched information about me6:35pmok... 6:35pmfor example, he looked every forum when i used this nicknae
    nickname
    he seeked what my nickname stand for
    (ha*** means evil in tagalog)
    and he told me, "your nickame fits you very well"
    this guy is employed by the government to harm us
    and he has some colleagues on facebook6:36pm
    Understood...
    We will fight him together... we are notifying other Anons too

So, fair warning, Salim Al Djazairi and others have infiltrated the Operation Algeria movement and are making it seem as if the movement is pro Islamist regime in order to get Anon to withdraw their support for the movement.
  11. yahia Member

Me too im algerien

i want a group in Algeria?