Customize

Freedom of information MY ASS!! WWP Removes ARMY LEAK THREAD!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, May 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PresidentShaw Member

So you haven't learned anything new since you were 5?

Gotcha
    • Like Like x 1
  2. PresidentShaw Member

Some of us did try to debate you legitimately with you responding only with insult and being condescending (which really you are not in a position to be)

So playing victim will hardly work here. Nice try tho
  3. grebe Member

I get this feeling that adhocrat *wants* to make the argument about style and personality. But due to his moral code he can only be a dickhead in reaction to someone else being a dick. That's why I get to play the role of nasty character assassin. I get to be dick #1 so he can be dick #2.

Well I'm happy to go back to issues any time, as a dickhead or not.

Here's why I think adhocrat is trying to provoke a dickhead party: when I said he was in favor of making corporations stronger, cuz that's what will happen if the government is weaker, he could have explained why I was wrong. Instead he asked me why I was "lying about his position."

I said I wasn't trying to represent his position, just logically extend it. I wasn't lying about what I was seeing in my mind's eye when I imagined a weaker Federal government.

Did adhocrat apologize for calling me a liar after I explained myself? No he did not.

If I am to play the part of an evil mouthed bitch, I will try to have some fun with the role.
  4. grebe Member

Oh and another thing: Saying that "corporations" are basically a government thing since 1885 or whatever is a derail, not an answer to the question, "Why won't corporations become more powerful if the government is weaker?
  5. Zak McKracken Member

I think this is a derail. ?
  6. Can't understand why this thread stays upstairs!!!!!
  7. Anonymous Member

Mods wanna kill this thread? It's kind of taking up space uselessly now.
  8. PresidentShaw Member

8neaZ.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Lysander Moderator

Use report next time ;)
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.