Customize

Freedom of Speech

Discussion in 'Help Iran Online' started by Legionymous, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Legionymous Member

Hello everyone,

It must still be frustrating over there with the undemocratic government in place that have prevented many university students from graduating, protestors being stifled, and of course the restriction of freedom of speech while misrepresenting what the Iranian People want.

I would first like to introduce to you to iNewp.com�|�[Beta] Freedom of Speech

It is a news website [just released] run by the PEOPLE regardless of nationality, religion, political background, not by liberal nor conservative journalists which makes camps in the media community thus making it a stage of various peoples on the Internet.

Our goal is to promote freedom of speech and have EVERYONE with their opinions in it in the forms of interviews, articles, and so forth.
    Lately some of us over at iNewp wanted to interview people who are at the front of the world's troubles today or at least get a contributor so that others elsewhere will listen in the flow of information.

To those who are interested, I wish to interview you on Iran and your views about the past, present and future of Iran. Or you can join.
    You can reply here or email me at anonymouslyyour@gmail.com

Thank you and good luck
    - A.Y