Customize

Freewinds in Aruba shooting off fireworks? WHY?

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Gotta friend in the media in Aruba who says the Freewinds, or as this person called it, the blue asbestos parade...gonna try to get better pics but all I have right now is a cell photo of the death ship fireworks...Anyone know why they are celebrating?

th_853684391_freewinds_122_173lo.jpg
  2. Mark Cabian Member

3. Anonymous Member

Ok this was sent to me via email, I am copying from a PDF as I am unsure how to put the whole PDF on here
    This is from Arubans who hate the Clams!!! The paper or circular that was sent to me is called the Compass News Aruba Ports Authority NV
  4. Anonymous Member

This is happening now, the fireworks ect..
  5. Anonymous Member

Many people there are aware of the sewage and asbestos problems...but apparently the minister of tourism didn't get the word he'd just boarded the cancer ship...
  6. Mark Cabian Member

7. Anonymous Member

8. Anonymous Member

9. Anonymous Member

This is happening right now.... a photo from festivities inside the creepy cult ship...

7782250_freewinds2.jpg
    Image Hosting at TurboImageHost.com
  10. Anonymous Member

11. Mark Cabian Member

No.
  12. Herro Member

once again, further proof that Scientology is more fun than Chanology. Ya'll lost your touch.
  13. Anonymous Member

10,000$ worth of fireworks makes all the citizens happy enough to forget the pollution, both physical and mental, this 'Scow of Grief' brings to the good people of Belaire.

:(
  14. Ironhead Member

Scilons: "YAY! WE'RE IN A CULT!"
  15. Anonymous Member

16. Anonymous Member

fify
  17. Anonymous Member

No, its a site from a long time critic, and its stuffed with dox about Freewinds wherabouts and activities over the last decade or so.

A lot of the info on that site was collected from the Tracking of the Freewinds thread here on WWP.
  18. LocalSP Member

They've successfully gotten rid of Robyn Gardner's body?
  19. Anonymous Member

Clarify?
  20. Anonymous Member

21. Anonymous Member

22. Anonymous Member

fify
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Enturbulette Member

"He says that he is celebrating 23 years of freewinds visiting our island, and that Freewinds is very important for our tourism."

Ahhh 23 years greasing the palms of Aruban government officials. How nostaligic!
  24. Demented LRH Member

This is a ship of fools -- even CoS admit that the crew is poorly trained.
  25. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

27. Demented LRH Member

They look impressive in those suits. But they have no idea how to run a ship. If some day their ship sinks I woun't be surprised at all.
  28. Anonymous Member

I was being sarcastic in #26. They look like useless dorks.

FAIL TRs.

1st guy on left is squinting (not confronting)
    2nd guy from left is in terror, desperately clutching his hat like a tiny shield
    3rd guy from left is staring off into space, not even looking at photographer (TR0 FLUNK)
    Guy on right looks sheepish and resigned, like a worn out dish rag.

I don't care if these Sea Org officers are now Indies, their TRs suck, per Scientology tech. This photo was used for promo? LMAO
  29. Anonymous Member

Yes indededy.
  30. Anonymous Member

You can sure say that again.
  31. I wouldn't hire that dim lot for prep cooks, just sayin.

Only inbred bolivian mennonites look duller.