Customize

Freewinds infiltrating Colombia military and police. DM's future safe haven?

Discussion in 'Anonymous vs Scientology Archive' started by Anonymous, Oct 15, 2009.

1. JMBrandon Member

Re: Freewinds infiltrating Colombia military and police. DM's future safe haven?

Brothers often quarrel, but are one against the wolves.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Freewinds infiltrating Colombia military and police. DM's future safe haven?

It didn't save Pablo, and it won't save Davey.

pablodead.gif

Once the money runs dry, so does the protección; and Escobar had hundreds of metric fucktons of cocaína dinero that makes Davey look like your average street thug.
  3. determu Member

How do you not know where those are?

They are always inside the blue cabinet that has like 20 drawers.

P.S. love yah
  4. auchraw Member

Well we all have these thoughts from time to time but there's nothing in them, of course. Except that the failboat does have a habit of disappearing off the map from time to time, doesn't turn up where expected, turns up where not expected and is answerable to no-one, least of all her passengers, in terms of where she goes and when.

However the way to do it these days is by air. A small plane which ditched somewhere in the eastern Caribbean recently, killing two, was flying illegally and had over 300 kg of coke on board.

The Colombian media is more concerned about the blue asbestos.
  5. Anonymous Member

IMONABOAT.gif
    Obligatory.
  6. Re: Freewinds infiltrating Colombia military and police. DM's future safe haven?

Ah OK, I get it. So if Davey wanted hypothetically to take the money and run, he would need an exit plan. Maybe he is just leaving his options open.
  7. Anonynamefag Member

He'd rather take a shitload of money into an extremely corrupt and crime-ridden country where he could easily be murdered or kidnapped by the cartels than take his chances in court?

That's a bit of a stretch.
  8. Anonymous Member

Lol damn, pooks used to be fucking retarded.
  9. Anonymous Member

Quote:
    "It was amazing to learn that our ship, Freewinds, was featured on a comemorative postage stamp for the island nation of St Kitts and that

it had been invited as the only civilian ship to participate with the US Marines and Colombian Special Forces, in anti-pirate exercises off the South American coast.

Freewinds has been upgraded again to a condition better than when she was first built and that has created quite a stir in the nautical world. "

[SIZE="3"]Wow....the only civilian ship to participate in anti-piracy exercises.....you say.........how impressive.

[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]So I guess someone forgot to mention that the US Marines and Colombian Spec Forces needed a "bait ship"[/SIZE].

You know, a nice looking cruise ship filled with rich, clueless passengers.......

somali-pirate-shows-ammunition-photo.jpg

[SIZE="4"]Welcome to Columbia....the world's capital for kidnapping & ransom!!!!!![/SIZE]

10. Anonymous Member

Apparently you know more on this subject than I. The only word I have a right to enlarge here is[SIZE="4"] Somalia[/SIZE] pirates. Sorry, just felt I had to add something.

But really, you should elaborate if you have input/info that educates us.
  11. Re: Freewinds infiltrating Colombia military and police. DM's future safe haven?

I thought freewinds was for chemtrail testing?
  12. Anonymous Member

Is the freewinds a test subject?
  13. Re: Freewinds infiltrating Colombia military and police. DM's future safe haven?

I just got a message from Macarbian leadership not to speak anymore on this subject, sorry.
  14. AIN Member

actually, it has occured to me on more then one occasion the reason the ship is running light is because it is carrying something other then passengers.
  15. Re: Freewinds infiltrating Colombia military and police. DM's future safe haven?

If there are no credible reasons for the Scis to keep the Freewinds going, there is certainly reason to suspect. One possible reason is an easy way for DM to be brought out of the country in an emergency. A helicopter could easily bring him from the US to the freewinds if it was in international waters outside the US.
    Nice. So now DMs options move from Suicide, prison, exile to suicide, prison. exile/kidnapping victim. He would be pretty easy to kidnap. He's quite transportable.
  16. anoninoob Member

He wouldn't need a helicopter, he fits easily into the overhead compartment.

DM = carry on luggage

(oh please, oh please can I haz shoop?!? plz plz plz!!!)
  17. tippytoe Member

DM, please flee to Columbia. m'kay? thanks!

roflbotetyp.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  18. thetanic Member

That's...disgusting. Thanks. I think.
  19. Anonymous Member

Darn, you're right, he can sail with the Freewinds to non-extradition port and hide from US authorities and still live in luxury...

But Anon's can always picket his new port unless we don't know where this is...
  20. Scatman Member

According to L. Ron Hubbard, Jr. , his father did engage in some illegal drug importations. "Make money, make money, make more money........."
    We can only speculate now that David Miscavige has complicity in a similar scheme. The circumstances for opportunity exist, but someone must find evidence to charge.
  21. Anonymous Member

You know, given the total absence of any evidence of drug running, most people wouldn't even entertain the possibility. But you, you're special. Go get em tiger!

Oh and of course all the sea org people on the boat that you assume have been completley brainwashed would have no problem transporting drugs despite all of the Scientology doctrine talking about how drugs are one of the biggest evils out there. Makes total sense.
  22. DeathHamster Member

Not to mention the possibility of getting caught running drugs, which would rival or surpass getting busted for Operation Snow White in consequences. Unless all the special reserve funds were tapped dry from funding Idle Orgs, I don't see why Davie would risk it. (Then again, I'd not a psychopathic cult leader. Your brain may vary.)
  23. AIN Member

if they were in cahoots, would not suprise me if the freewinds was being used as a drug mule.

Keyword is if. The police and miltary are 50/50 in the pocket of the drug cartels, either for money or out of fear of being killed.

With DM, he has a massive boat and religious status.
  24. Scatman Member

Ah, I did state that the idea of Freewinds drug running was speculation. I assume nothing about anyone on Freewinds, you fictionalize what I stated. You are special in that you don't seem to understand the English language.

25. Re: Freewinds infiltrating Colombia military and police. DM's future safe haven?

Hint: it is still speculation even if you say it is speculation.
  26. Anonymous Member

The idea of a drug-running operation being run out of the Freewinds is as unlikely as one being run out of the White House.

Iran–Contra affair