Customize

Freewinds ONLY OT Debug Returns!

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by COB, Sep 2, 2009.

1. COB Member

Freewinds ONLY OT Debug Returns!

The OT Debug Service delivery has returned to the Freewinds!

After completing an around the world tour which has gotten

thousands of people moving up The Bridge, this powerful delivery

team is now back onboard and delivering this service to

both OTs and non-OT’s alike.

Read through the following data, then call the Freewinds

Office of the Western United States at 1-800-OT DEBUG

Or send your questions to kevinfreewinds@gmail.com

image002r.gif
    image003vsd.jpg
  2. webkilla Member

Re: Freewinds ONLY OT Debug Returns!

so... hold on

debug tech?

for when the tech doesn't work?

lolwat?!
  3. auchraw Member

Assuming this is a real experience on the real motor vessel Fleabag, does anyone know when it happens and where suckers go on board?

Edit. There is a possible reference to a 'cruise' posted by Tigger on ars, whose daughter spent time on board as a tourist:

The ship was anchored and the closest town was ten miles away. After one expensive taxi ride and nothing to see in the town, she stayed on board, mostly in her cabin, reading the only books available....Hubbard's.

The bumf confirms the ship is registered in Panama.
  4. determu Member

debugging the mind like a computer?

debugging but no defragging?
  5. Blue Goo Member

Those testimonials at the right of the first page.. "I did the OT debug service" thingy. The last bit is OTVIII, talking about his company and the initials are G. I. - Geir Isene?
  6. crockhat Member

Soooo, LRH 'tech' always works when it is properly applied. Except for when it doesn't work, for some reason, and YOU (the public) have to pay for the fuckup of the 'technology'.

I like the "100% LRH valid tech" promise, which implies that not everything the CoS does is 100% LRH. Of course we all know it's squirrely as fuck in the cult, due to Mr PTS/SP David Miscavige, the short moron in the fake castle, who has been optimizing batshittery from LTard into more kinds of batshittery.

I wonder if the whole-track retard LRH ever actually believed himself that his 'tech' was perfect?
  7. crockhat Member

Pretending to debug, for money, while installing a rootkit, more like.

I'd love to see a software company try to ask a customer for money to debug the product they'd delivered. That would go down well.
  8. RightOn Member

Around the word tour? They count floating around empty near Columbia (?)
    A world tour?
    Thosands up the bridge?
    Scientology... The King Of Number Pumping
  9. determu Member

"Anonymous We Look For Scientology Signatures"

That looks like a t shirt if i ever saw one

but only computer geeks would get it

Wait so let me this straight, the tech works
    but they are paying to debug already working tech

how does no one in the church get angry at this?
  10. Scatman Member

The OT Debug consists of bathing the pre-OT in anti-tick and flea soap (that is what they mean by debug) and then irrigating the pre-OT's bronchial tubes with a glycol-alcohol mixture to dislodge all the blue asbestos.
    Pre-OTs have written some rave success stories from this Freewinds-only action!
    Here is one:
    "I arrived on the Ship not knowing what to expect. I had been stalled on the Bridge for years. It was awesome to be in a 100% on-Source environment with crew who are uptone and in-ethics. I was swiftly handled with high ARC by the OT tech terminals to find the correct whys for all my stops.
    Now I am completely debugged and have paid in full for my next action. My space is pure theta and everyone who is in it knows it right away.
    Thanks to COB for making all this possible and, as always, thanks to LRH for this wonderful tech!
    Much love,

Xenu Bodythetan"
  11. Anonymous Member

I notice the first mention of future action by the success story teller is to reference what they have PAID for, not what wonderful helpful actions they are now able to take to help mankind

also is it typical for these success stories to close with a specific thank you to COB?...I've certainly seen the ref to LRH before, is the COB ref recent?

12. auchraw Member

I think they mean that their special auditors or whatever have returned from a world tour where they squeezed whatever they could out of the faithful, recruited a few slaves and so on. That's how I read it.
  13. elwood Member

If the tech works, why is there a Debug Service?
  14. Anonynamefag Member

You fix tech with more tech. So, technically, tech fixes tech when the tech doesn't follow the tech. Go figure.
  15. HellRazor Member

Because they're doin' it wrong - if the tech isn't working for you, it's your fault. Hence, the Debug $$$ervice.
  16. JohnnyRUClear Member

The implications of this are most lulzy, as many ITT have begun exploring already. I'm reminded of Microsoft upgrade PR. My thoughts always run like this:

"Well hey guise, if you fixed that many bugs in this version, that means you had created that many bugs up to the previous version, but that previous version's PR sounded just as rosy and breathless when you rolled out that version as the PR for this version does now. So your PR of today clearly implies that your PR of yesterday was a lie. Why should anyone believe your PR of today?"

At least Bill Gates never tried to make me eat rice and beans.
  17. Anonymous Member

Did he beat you or make you play musical chairs?
  18. anonymous1312 Member

hush now, you know DM minions are reading this, don't give them ideas for a staff suggestion.
  19. Oswald2001 Member

^
    This
  20. lambear Member

If you really want to know, the debug service is a money grabbing action that they put you through. You pay a lot for the priviledge and then pay to be on the ship, too. They go through a list to see what it is that is stopping you from applying the tech. Then, either get your overts off on that or your considerations and overts and then get you to take a course to make sure that you understand how to apply. That's it in a nutshell.
  21. Yoni Alter Member

Considering Scientology is all about advancing on the bridge, and the limit is OT8, they have to come up with SOME reason why OT8s aren't "Clear" and flying around using their magical powers without releasing OT9-10, which may or may not exist.

"Hey, I'm at the top of the bridge, now what?"
    "Do you still have any money left?
    "Yes."
    "Then clearly you are not truly at the top. Something is wrong. Give us the rest of your money."
  22. JohnnyRUClear Member

Well, there was that weekend I went to see him up on the sound when we... ummm, but he made me promise not to tell anyone about that. :-(

I was going to make a joke about this, but really, it is the joke, and the cult victim is the butt.
  23. Anonymous Member

It's clear their ad dept is jam-packed with giggling sp's.
  24. MenoBitch Member

[

image003vsd.jpg

[SIZE="2"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Hallelujah!!!!! Just in time. My whole house has exploded with ants. Will an Oatee 8 be a coming to rescue me?[/FONT][/SIZE]
  25. FUCK Member

LULZ
  26. AnonymousNow Member

Wow, those pictures of the cabin rooms like great. That's a very large and inviting bed. Yet the fine print shows that they are shoving 4 people per room... per tiny Freewinds room. You get to sleep on a tiny bed/cott shoved in a tiny room with 3 other zombies... all for $5.5k. False advertise much COS?
  27. DeathHamster Member

The 100% tech always works!
    (1) You're doing it wrong. Rise, repeat until it works. ka-ching!
    (2) The next course/level will fix the problem. ka-ching!
    (3) There's an SP in the woodpile that's broadcasting Debbie Downer waves that shut down all OT Super Power mojo. Take the course to find, smash and shatter them! ka-ching!
    Maybe the one who's upstat gets the big bed?
  28. Re: Freewinds ONLY OT Debug Returns!

Do they give an itinerary? Not that it matters, because you'll be stuck inside studying Hub-Tards dreck. Just the way I love to spend my vacations.

Say they get their usual 60 to 70 passengers. Since they have accommodations for 360 people, how do they explain why you are stuck with four strangers in a small windowless cabin when there are so many empty spaces aboard?

And just what is "The full freewinds experience" anyway? The RPF's RPF? Chipping rust off the hull? Being overboarded? swabbing the decks at 0500 hours?
  29. Shalashar Member

It's to give the impression that the failboat has far more people on it then it actually has.

If you were told at the desk, after being sold this shiny new debug service, with all the quotes of "thousands of people are doing this" you could have any cabin that took your fancy because there were so many going spare, the trueman show would end for you right there and then.
  30. auchraw Member

Cross-posted from the Freewinds Motor Vessel thread:

My own googling for Aruba cruise ship schedule produced the information that MV Fleabag is planning to use Aruba a lot next season. Normally she docks on Thursday at 2130 and sails the following Saturday at 23.00. All other cruise liners dock for the better part of a single day. Maybe this way she saves fuel?

September 2009: Tues 01 (1700) to Sat 05 (2300), then 10-12, 17-19, 24-26.
    October 2009: 01-03, 08-10, 15-17, 22-24, 29-31.
    November 2009: Mon 16-Tues 17, then Thurs 19-Sat 21, 26-28.
    December 2009: 02-15, [10-12?], 17-19, 23-26, 30-Jan 02.

This of course is only future plans or bookings. She is not listed here for the earlier part of 2009 and was not listed at all in the Aruba schedule compiled at the end of 2008. So this must be their new plan.

She declares 150 passengers. I think her current capacity is 350 [360]. Surely no need to pack them in four to a cabin?

Lots of questions. Do the suckers fly out to Oranjestad? Has she been declared bata non grata in Curacao and Bonaire? Where does she go for the rest of the time? What happens first fortnight of November?

If she is currently, today being 3 September, in Aruba then Vesseltracker isn't going to be much help since all it says is that she is currently somewhere they don't cover. Unless someone has access to a better system?

As for the passenger certificate AFAICS there is still almost two months to go and they never renew any of the certificates until they need to. By and large, apart from a few pollution issues, all her paperwork and maintenance seems to be kept pretty well up to date. (Vir ^^ has explained all this.) The missing security certificate appears to have been issued by Panama; don't understand why it is not listed by DVN and attempts to find out have produced a lot of polite nothings.

Statistics
  31. RightOn Member

Maybe track down a Aruba chat room or forum and post some info and links to the vids of them dumpng in Bonaire and the asbestos info?
  32. auchraw Member

Cruise ship "Freewinds" - Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba

Old blog from 2006 but packed with useful information, even blue asbestos long before it was officially recognised.
  33. Re: Freewinds ONLY OT Debug Returns!

How much for a Debug of the OT Debug course? Considering that Scientology has yet to produce the First Clear, there could not be any legitimate insane levels beyond that. Can DM produce a clear, even one?
  34. Re: Freewinds ONLY OT Debug Returns!

I love the quote " Before I did the OT Debug Service I had large amounts of debt, no assets and going nowhere, but now after doing the OT Debug Service my debt is gone"

They know "The Before" portion of this statement describes 99% of the suckers who call themselves Scientologists, because the cult has put them in that situation
  35. basil Member

Surely the leader of any "religious group" (using the term very loosely here) should be the shining example and pinnacle of the beliefs of that organisation and the personal benefits it promises.

Remind me, when was the last time he was 'on the cans'? Even the Pope goes to confession once a week...
  36. Re: Freewinds ONLY OT Debug Returns!

Miscavige maybe a total piece of shit, but he's not stupid enough to actually believe Scientology works. He's knows it's nothing but a con game.
  37. Anonymous Member

Looks like they be trying to get "stalled Clears" to get back on the bludgeoned horse of OT.
    P.P used to be a resonable Clear. Now he's an unresonable OT8. go figure.

I love their exagerated "stats"...THOUSANDS of people moving up the bridge..

brb, installing Lemmings.
  38. basil Member

Exactly.

See that Scientologists? Look to your leader for inspiration. He doesn't even believe in the "tech" - so what does that say to you about the effectiveness of the OT levels?
  39. Blue Goo Member

I have been wondering about that too with DM. He knows fully well what a con the whole thing is, but seems still to be trapped by it. He uses LRH's failing tactics and policies even when they are clearly hurting his cause.

Maybe he believes in some of LRH's awesome technologies and thinks he was a clever conman to be able to build up a cult around it, but thinks he is even greater since he was able to seize the cult to himself.

Would be interesting to hear DM's real thoughts about Hubbard.

Goo
  40. RightOn Member

cool thanks!
    is there anything "live" and more recent??