Customize

Freewinds ONLY OT Debug Returns!

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by COB, Sep 2, 2009.

1. auchraw Member

Re: Freewinds ONLY OT Debug Returns!

I believe he has been in Scientology for too long to know the difference between reality and a con game. Even Hubbard at the end of his life believed in his own bs, allegedly died screaming about the aliens attacking him. The real abuse in Scientology is not disconnection or fraud or money or asbestos but the fact that as you go up the levels you become more and more detached from reality.

So I think it is quite possible that DM believes that Scientology works and that it is very very important. Marty also believes it works. Why should they doubt it?
  2. auchraw Member

Celebrities on Aruba - Page 3 - Official Aruba Community Forum

This seems to be the current blogsite. Freewinds doesn't appear much. In reply to someone looking for a luxurious Aruba-based cruise, the information is that Freewinds is the only cruise ship that calls Aruba its 'homeport', in other words, passengers embark and disembark there. The comment added that it doesn't fit in the luxurious range.

There was also mention of Tom The Tooth,

tom cruise used to own a home at arashi beach.
    i thnk he sold it a few years ago.

So nothing current about Scientology.
    he used to frequent the island and was often onboard the "freewinds" doing studying or cleansing or something that is related to his religion.
  3. auchraw Member

Just to spread the happy news, I looked today at the passenger totals for Freewinds in Aruba recently and found that they have not been having many takes for their expensive shit.

They anticipated a weekly cruise with 150 passengers (capacity 340 I think) so modest expectations.

The ship made only one cruise in May (77 passengers), none in June, one in July (89 passengers), and one in August (73 passengers). This instead of 150 passengers per week, 600 or more per month, which is still in the Aruba lists for the rest of the year.

Edited to add that in June she went to St Kitts for some 20th Anniversary. The St Kitts tourist people reported 64 passengers. Some observers found this difficult to believe (large photograph showed 200) but this seems to be about right. And the photo was CoS lying as usual. Maybe this was the 2007 event?

Edited again to add that in July 2009 she made a short trip to Bonaire to dump more waste water heavily contaminated with ammonia = not quite raw sewage. No other news from Bonaire; no news at all from Curacao.

Failboat was also at Cartagena 15-22 Jan, 22-29 Jan, 29 Jan to 12 Feb and for 5 weeks over April when a five-week course was advertised. She distributed thousands of copies of TWTH with the help of the local police. Any more sightings for 2009? What about the event on San Domingo? Any Spananons capable of keeping an eye on the Caribbean? I only know six words.

In summer 2009 on Failwinds there were courses for teenage children of Scilons designed [strike] like a junior EPF [/strike] [strike] to discipline them [/strike] to teach them life skills and turn them into SCIENTOLOGISTS. These poor kids seem to have to have worked on the prison ship through the summer. When no informed person cruises in the Caribbean. They not only worked as slave labor but their parents paid several thousand dollars for the privilege. If any of their parents were stupid enough, negligent enough and rich enough. You have to hand it to DM: he's an inventive little person.
  4. DeathHamster Member

Before Scientology, it used to be a 500-passenger ship.

Scientologists seek a port for "Boheme" January 12, 1987, Diane Steinle, St. Petersburg Times

Ha ha, Heber said that they tore out the bar and gambling first thing. That Heber always was such a kidder! (Or were they looking kind of pie-eyed drinking fruit juice in the not-a-bar at Tom's birthday?)
    I wonder what kind of skeleton crew they're down to now?
  5. Random guy Member

Thanks for the update!

Can anyone who knows a bit more about shipping expenses than me shed some light on what this means financially? It seems clear to me that the ship is not earning (well, scamming really) the money that David Miscavige had hoped for. Is it making money at all?
  6. auchraw Member

Have a look at the thread << Only 64 passengers on board the Freewinds >>. This refers to its triumphant visit to St Kitts to celebrate some 20th anniversary in June. Some people then discussed the cost of keeping the Fleabag afloat and the general consensus was that it was running at a loss. They predicted they would have 150 passengers a week; they are getting half that a month.

But we don't know if they tie up (some evidence for that) to save fuel, or cruise around. The schedule has them tied up at Oranjestad, Aruba from Thursday to Saturday (from memory). I can't find that she is calling in at any other island. The visit to St Kitts appears to be the only one and she appears to be bata non grata in Curacao. First half of the year she spent a lot of time in Cartagena, Colombia, spreading Happiness. I imagine Cartagena is cheap as ports go.

Perhaps the news that blue asbestos is not good for you has been getting around.
  7. Random guy Member

I have this warm, fuzzy feeling inside! To me, it seems they are bleeding, but we won't know until we have some idea of expense though. No-one with an idea of what it costs to keep a dingy like Freewinds afloat?
  8. FUCK Member

YAY!!!
  9. I REALLY HATE TO SEE THIS KIND OF RUBBISH! -- YOU MAKE NASTY COMMENTS, EVIL LIES, SLANDER AND ALL THE IDIOTIC STATEMENTS WRITTEN - BASED IN YOUR COMPLETE IGNORANCE. -- YOU OUGHT TO GO THERE TO SCIENTOLOGY ORG AND FIND OUT ALL FACTS AND YOUR WILL REALIZE THAT SO MUCH LIES HAD BEEN WRITTEN ABOUT THEM. PEOPLE IGNORANT OR EVIL INCLINED ARE HAPPY TO GRAN A SUBJECT AN ORGANIZATION A PERSON TO BULLY -- IS DONE OUT OF FEAR AND LIES AND IGNORANCE - NOTHING YOU'VE WRITTEN IS TRUTH. FOR BEING VICIOUS I HOPE THAT KARMA WILL GIVE YOU A LESSON TO YOU AND NASTY PEOPLE WHO ATTACK SCIENTOLOGY AND SCIENTOLOGISTS OUT OF IGNORANCE AND INSANE PREJUDICES!

10. I REALLY HATE TO SEE THIS KIND OF RUBBISH! -- YOU MAKE NASTY COMMENTS, EVIL LIES, SLANDER AND ALL THE IDIOTIC STATEMENTS WRITTEN - BASED IN YOUR COMPLETE IGNORANCE. -- YOU OUGHT TO GO THERE TO SCIENTOLOGY ORG AND FIND OUT ALL FACTS AND YOUR WILL REALIZE THAT SO MUCH LIES HAD BEEN WRITTEN ABOUT THEM. PEOPLE IGNORANT OR EVIL INCLINED ARE HAPPY TO GRAB A SUBJECT AN ORGANIZATION A PERSON TO BULLY -- IS DONE OUT OF FEAR AND LIES AND IGNORANCE - NOTHING YOU'VE WRITTEN IS TRUTH. FOR BEING VICIOUS I HOPE THAT KARMA WILL GIVE YOU A LESSON TO YOU AND NASTY PEOPLE WHO ATTACK SCIENTOLOGY AND SCIENTOLOGISTS OUT OF IGNORANCE AND INSANE PREJUDICES!

11. Thanks for sharing. You need help with your grammar. School is Gud unless it's Scientology School n they don't no how 2 spel