Customize

From the Creator of Scientology: "Rape Therapy" - a review of L. Ron Hubbard's Mission Earth Series

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by CommunicatorIC, Oct 4, 2014.

1. From the Creator of Scientology: "Rape Therapy" - a review of L. Ron Hubbard's Mission Earth Series

Read the entire review. You will be glad you did.

Forever Young Adult: From the Creator of Scientology
    http://foreveryoungadult.com/2014/10/02/from-the-creator-of-scientology/

Excerpts:
    • Like Like x 4
  2. fishypants Moderator

• Like Like x 3
  3. praline Member

and people worship this fruitcake?! No wonder why he hated psychologist so much, he must have been committed more then 1 time in his life.....
  4. vaLLarrr Member

Fat fuck couldn't get off unless he was abusing women with wire coathangers.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. praline Member

6. Anonymous Member

StrictlyTheCake@0.jpg
    • Like Like x 7
  7. fishypants Moderator

We know of one occurrence for sure. Kidding aside, the man was very seriously unbalanced.
  8. DeathHamster Member

Oh? When was Hubbard committed?
  9. fishypants Moderator

Erm, I can't remember. But he was, wasn't he? I thought that was the origin of his animus against 'the psychs'?

Maybe not forcibly committed against his will but defo a psychiatric inpatient.
  10. BigBeard Member

Gak! I'm sorry I looked in this thread. That was one sick con man.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Ogsonofgroo Member

'Appears mental'

I don't think the old fruit-bat/blowhard was ever committed, though he did at one time seek help for mental health issues, I suspect it was one of his brief moments of self realization, of course it was short lived and he went on to cure himself... lolololol yeh riiiiiiight
  12. CarterUSP Member

What the frickadoodledee?
    How has bene it this many years before I found out how messed up the battlefield earth series was?
    Possibly because it's so crap. I even knew scilons who said they'd started reading it and it was "really good"... but for some reason they hadn't read any more. Now I understand why.
  13. Mission Earth series.

Obviously, Battlefield Earth (only a single book) is gold. :cool:
    • Like Like x 1
  14. RightOn Member

Just when I thought I couldn't hate this fucker any more
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Ogsonofgroo Member

Why, did you stop hating him? (jkjk :p )

crank 'er UP!

16. DeathHamster Member

Not so far as anyone has been able to dig up.
  17. fishypants Moderator

Oh. Perhaps I imagined it. If I can find a reference I'll come back to this thread and post it here.
  18. Ogsonofgroo Member

You may be thinking of the plea he made for help, early 50's I believe, but as DH mentioned, and from the extensive searching I have done, he was never institutionalized, though I am sure it would have done the world a tonne of good if he'd have been taken off the rails (so to speak), if anyone deserved to have his brains electrically scrambled...

I think David T's site has info on this, hm, maybe OCBMB or Arnie's site, it has been gone over before.

Cheers!
    • Like Like x 1
  19. fishypants Moderator

Yeah, maybe I was.
    • Like Like x 1