Customize

Fundamentalist Independent Scientology Survey on Study and Word Clearing

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, May 11, 2013.

1. The Internet Member

I know, right?
  2. Hobson is very articulate, so he thinks:

[IMG]
  3. :D

Priceless.

He has handled us just as well.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

You nailed it. He won't ever answer any questions per Hubbard tech. Trying is useless but I expect any answer he would give would be just as useless. The definition of insanity and all.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Quentinanon Member

Hey Hobson, you don't require "TRs" to communicate with and influence people, but rather something more basic that your guru Hubbard never recognised, Empathy.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Anonymous Member

I am still wanting for Hobson to come and addresses the Jon Atack comment he made on Facebook. I guess I still believe in unicorns :/
    • Like Like x 2
  7. I want to say most of what you write here is not the true. I have success from Ron's Org and what you write is not truth about Bill Robertson. Ron's Org different because Robertson discovered true problem someone encounter. I know not that Capt Bill Robertson died with cancer this is probably PR in the black.
  8. Quentinanon Member

Bill Robertson died of throat cancer, Vladimir, on 12 May 1991. I don't know if it was in Germany or Switzerland, but I think you could obtain a death certificate listing the cause of death.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

According to the recent news and Michael Douglas that would be oral sex.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Quentinanon Member

Lots of oral sex and/or lots of smoking.
    Oh wait, Hubbard said that not smoking causes cancer.
    So it must be oral sex.
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Wow. I jsut watched some of the frezoners crazy shit. You know, there are degrees of nuttiness, but these people freezoners and independents take the cake, man. they are so incredibly crazy it makes my head spin
  12. Anonymous Member

What did you watch? What is it they do that makes you find them crazier than any of the Hubbard followers? I have a tough time distinguishing.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

For me it would be KSW when there is no-one to physically send them to ethics/RPF/razorwire and guard shacks/disconnect them anymore.
  14. Anonymous Member

I think that is because the indies are more faith based, as in they actually believe without the threats and constant regging.
  15. Anonymous Member

Freezoners and Indies do disconnect and tell others to do so as well. Lurk moar, indie.
  16. Anonymous Member

Not an indie. The fact that the disconnect without physical coercion was what I was marvelling at.
  17. Anonymous Member

Don't need threats and constant regging when you've got hypnotism and fear of isolation from ever gaining eternity.
  18. Anonymous Member

True
    Dox?
  19. u srs? lur moar, idiot. lots of screenshots from "closed facebook groups" from Indies disconnecting from people. His name was Brian Culkin, for example :)
  20. Anonymous Member

where?