Customize

Fundraising Without Auction

Discussion in 'Anon Sparrow' started by xenubarb, May 7, 2011.

1. xenubarb Member

Okay, starting today, May 8, I will donate the profit from the following venues to Sparrow's defense:

http://www.cafepress.com/bwarr
    Bad People mugs, SP design for bags.

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=1198812
    Book of short horror stories
    Cult related mystery novel

Please note that the booklet, "Anonymous and Scientology" has no profit amount set. I did not write this book, and put it up at cost for us all to use. Don't order it if your main intent is to donate to Sparrow.

I'll run this offer until June 9, 2011.

badpeoplE2.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Mark Cabian Member

Super duper!
  3. xenubarb Member

I only set the profit at $2 so it won't be much. Production costs on these things are too high as it is. Ain't nobody gonna buy a $30 coffee mug!
    The quality of these products is good, I still have a "Who Is Xenu" cafepress mug I made in 1995 and it still looks great.
  4. over9000OT Member

One SP Messenger bag ordered. Don't let your rat poop in it.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. xenubarb Member

Oh hail naw! We charge extra for that stuff. You can run star cruisers on it.
  6. Anonymous Member

Are they made for carrying rats and ferrets, or can you use them for groceries and other things?
  7. xenubarb Member

Depending on what you put in it, it can be many things...
    A messenger bag.
    A bee hive.
    A grocery bag.
    A fashion statement.
    Also suitable for carrying chihuahuas and Twistykats. Ferrets and rats would quickly find the Great Egress and use it.
  8. Just a thought here, but can we pre-sale the transcripts as an eBook on Amazon? One of us would have to write a Preface or make edits to make this public transcript copywrited but can we raise funds this way for the transcript?
  9. Anonymous Member

Well aren't you a smartie!
  10. adhocrat Member

we could make an annotated version
  11. Anonymous Member

You can get a nice hardbound made ... just looked at one place of zillions, but it was $11 for a 100 page book. I don't know if it's a good idea to order 10 of them @ 100 pages of black & white, but it's a ballpark cost if anyone wants to go that way.

http://www.bookemon.com/
  12. I have no idea how to start this, but can we start some kind of PreSale fund online then get an articulate (like Jeff Hawkins) ExCultie that can write and quickly turn it around once the transcripts are released? This way we can start a donation fund and have something to release to the press?

EDIT: The donation fund would be OUTSIDE wwp. No need to fuckmeintheass, Mods.
  13. Anonymous Member

I guess it would be good to know how many pages it is?
  14. Anonymous Member

I love the graphic on the SP part.
  15. Anonymous Member

16. over9000OT Member

I just got this in my email:
    So, yeah, I ripped a big hit, waited until I couldn't wait any more. Then I checked my front porch. (Pretty sure it was my front porch, could have been my oven... this green is pretty fucking nice) Anyway, that shit isn't here yet and it's been at least five minutes. So, yeah, when is "soon"?
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

How's it going so far? Many orders? HopeHopeHopeHopeHopeHopeHopeHopeHopeHopeHopeHopeHopeHopeHopeHopev
  18. over9000OT Member

2011-05-10165134.jpg
    Suppressive bulldog seal of approval.
  19. i'mglib Member

I still have some Sparrow t-shirts, if anyone wants one FREE! I will ship, you just have to give me a place to send it. PM me if interested.