Customize

Gameday 3/3 - Ordinance #884

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Anonymous, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Obi-Wan-anon Member

Re: Gameday 3/3 - Ordinance #884

Now they're saying that Tommy Davis is a resident at Gold?

He may stay there on a temporary basis, but live there? I would love to see his drivers licence, to see what address he uses.

Has anybody ever seen another address used by Tommy Davis?
  2. rummychick99 Member

Where is he registered to vote? I think it is public record. Call the county clerk. Of course, it is California so maybe it isn't part of the public record.
  3. Haruhi Member

Dear Scarff,

Please stop facefagging me. Thanks.

SR
  4. subgenius Member

5. CantPickaName Member

"The ordinance, supported by Supervisor Jeff Stone and representatives of the Church of Scientology,"

"Stone first proposed an ordinance restricting residential picketing in November following a request from Golden Era Productions, part of Church of Scientology."

"Samuel Alhadeff, an attorney representing Golden Era, has told supervisors the restrictions are needed to protect the privacy and safety of roughly 500 church members who reside on a 700-acre Golden Era compound near Hemet"

LOL!!!! Id say Stone is between a Rock and a Hard place
  6. DamOTclese Member

Re: Retired cop who spoke

But it will. Scientology will repeatedly demand that their armed cult compound is a residence and that because the sneaked-in wordage designates property line as opposed to residence, all protesting along crime syndicate properly will be demanmded by the crooks as being against this new rule.

Many rules don't apply to people. Criminal enterprises rely upon the fascist pigs to not know what the rules are so that people's civil rights can be violated through proxy.

Count on this being used as a weapon to deny Anonymous, Old Guard, and non-combatants their rights to protest.
  7. rummychick99 Member

Re: Retired cop who spoke

You are right....Fraser will try to expand the law as it is applied.

I am giving examples of wording in the ordinance that can be challenged. Statements made by the attorney can and should be used against the City. It will be a mess but you actually have a lot of power because it is a poorly worded ordinance. A lot of people won't want to deal with the fight.

People such as AGP or AO or GB might take it on.
  8. DamOTclese Member

Damn! I want utter immunity, too! Who do I gotta blow around here to get utter immunity?

Actually it made a good point -- Project Chanology has accomplished a whole lot of good helping to nudge the last extremists out of Scientology which is a lot more than O. J. Simpson's attempt to find the Real Killer.
  9. DamOTclese Member

Check out the Pansy Situation Room.
  10. Relyt Member

So I guess if they can claim that waving signs around is a danger to their locked-up-behind-barbed-wire-fences-with-motion-detectors-residents, and the board of county supervisors will eat it up, I guess they can also claim that the signs are actually bombs and we're terrorists and they'd win =\
  11. subgenius Member

The state of "journalism" today: TD says the ordinance may stop harassment of residents. "Journalist" doesn't follow through to interview any residents who TD claims were harassed.

The state of local government: Jeff Stone (and most of the Board) accepts propaganda that demonstrators are terrorists without investigating whether the claims are true.
  12. DamOTclese Member

I can not believe that AGP managed to get his fucking photograph on the Los Angeles Times without it being a bank robbery. I can't see this is being anything other than a win despite AGP not being in high heels.
  13. King Nerd Member

Woah, you forgot criminal mafia in that post.
  14. eddieVroom Member

L.A. Times article with a nice pic of AGP

The local media do seem to be propogating the Stone==$cientology meme.
  15. Herro Member

16. King Nerd Member

The GB "pass muster" comment reminded me of an Arrested Development line. Couldn't find it on Youtube though.
  17. Ann O'Nymous Member

Thank you for letting us know...
  18. King Nerd Member

You're welcome.
  19. Ravenmore Member

so, the ordinance passed? failed? tl;dr topic... -_-
  20. Smurf Member

I know Tommy personally and can confirm he is NOT a permanent resident of Gold. He lives at the CC in Hollywood.

If DM has assigned him to handle the protests at Gold or some other special op, he may be "residing" there on a temporary basis, but he is not there full time.
  21. Smurf Member

Oh, stop it, Roolah! We all know you're an incredibly beautiful tranny & looks noting like this dork. :)
  22. Ann O'Nymous Member

Confusion with Your mom ?
  23. Obi-Wan-anon Member

Imagine, a 700 ACRE lot, and they had to put the residences next to the road. Why? It's not like the residents needed easy acess to the road. How many entry/exit points are there on that side of the road?

As a matter of fact, if they put the resident's cells farther away, then the stockade fences could have been more easily hidden from view (and there wouldn't have been a single pansy harmed...)
  24. DamOTclese Member

This from a cock that only an hour ago complained about how WWP is crammed with personal attacks and getting off focus. You're a fucking hypocrit. And a Republican.

get off your fat ass, get off the Internets, and try doing something meaningful for a change.
  25. DamOTclese Member

Scientology passed it in a 4 to 1 vote. Bob Buster was the only Supervisor not getting blackmailed / paid.
  26. A.Non Hubbard Member

The only time Tommy is a Gold resident is when he's RPF'd for utter failure.
  27. Erra Member

Quoted cause I dont think you fags have seen this enough.

ITT: A bunch of goddamn children, egofags, and cancer.
  28. rummychick99 Member

He did use the word "CAN"
  29. BlingBling Member

It's easy enough to get the idiot to commit perjury, check out his voting records and see what district he votes in. Butt first drag the idiot in to deposition for the civil rights lawsuits and grill him.
  30. King Nerd Member

You obviously missed the point. Read my rant agai- lol, banned.

Great post. Now you're thinking with portals.
  31. Ann O'Nymous Member

Replying to a banned user is so useful. Please proceed...
  32. Re: Gameday 3/3 - Ordinance #884

Pardon me yet how is that done? I'm a n00b13 and I don't see anythink like a killfile. Ug! Why doesn't Anonymous come with a User Manual?! WHY?!!!
  33. subgenius Member

Back to the ordinance? (Maybe seperate thread on new proposal?)
    It doesn't apply to protests all along the Gold Base Property if the protest is against $cientology and not a particular residence.
  34. Graham Berry Member

I have not had a new suit for over 12 years. I am down to my last. As for nervous ticks...would auditing fix them <gr>?

Graham
  35. Re: Gameday 3/3 - Ordinance #884

But it does apply to Anonymous protesting since the local police will make sure that it applies. Scientology will place their 911 terrorist death threat calls every time a protester shows up, and some of the cops will claim that this new Scientology law applies, ergo QED it does apply.

Now legally the rule is touted as not applying, and Constitutionally it lacks muster... But the Scientology cult will make sure that it applies.
  36. Relyt Member

Is it just me, or did Mona create 50 clones of herself to replace everyone who stops posting here?
  37. eddieVroom Member

Well, that's the thing -- $cientology does not seem to be in the habit of asking for things from government officials that they have no intent or capability of using. And that is something I don't recall being stated succinctly at any of the 884 meetings. It may have smoothed a few ruffled feathers re perceptions of "off-topic" presentations. Sorry I didn't think of that sooner.

In theory, protests at Gold should be able to continue unimpeded, but I'd bet dollars to donuts that Co$ will try to spin them as "targeted residential" in nature and have 884 enforced. Time will tell.

Something for another thread perhaps -- Bob Buster seems to be hinting that he'd support clarifying the boundaries of pedestrian right-of-way at Gold and maybe even support the county constructing sidewalks along the significant stretches of the highway. I smell WIN on that vector.

Also, I consider it likely that several of the supervisors were motivated to support 884 in order to shut down pickets in front of their homes -- that Co$ pitching the initial request and the emergence of Prop 8 protests were simply convenient justification -- and that the resulting entanglement with the clams and Anon took them a bit by suprise.
  38. kissyfur Member

Does the ordinance specify that it has to be a residence for PEOPLE? Cuz you saw what happened to the poor pansies when THEIR residence was targeted. It should also not say HUMANS cuz mebbe there's some Homo-novis... confusing and misleading ord indeed!
  39. eddieVroom Member

LOL!

Where I see an opening for 884 to be invoked is the Dining Hall. It has been my experience while picketing that some people find glee in enturbulating the clams away from their dinner.

Now, if protest signs just happen to be visible from the dining hall entrance, but there is no "targeting", 884 should not apply. But if someone yells something like "the dining hall -- GET IT!", then the clams will likely make a case for 884 to be enforced. I personally have had GB encourage me to help blockade the dining hall at Big Blue while protesting there in the late nineties.

And, sure, there's lulz to be had in this, but I think it may be time to knock that shit off out at Gold.
  40. Gadfly Member

I think that they may turn this into a win. I don't exactly understand all of the zoning laws in the county. But I would not be surprised to find mobile homes or shacks positioned along the fence line and called "residences." Will the claim that they are occupied dwellings, it may make protesting very difficult.