Customize

Gasp! Marty tells the *truth* (at least some of it)

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Xinjifar, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Xinjifar Member

"...there are OSA operatives throughout the Anonymous network, ESMB site, the Freezone and Independents running backstabbing, covert propaganda campaigns while we are 'tied up' under siege. Just look for the 1.1s using the safe Independent Scientology space we are creating to promote such practices as no-training-needed to get onto OT levels, 'OT I and OT II are of little importance': especially coming from 'Class VIIIs', 'Class VIs' and folks claiming to be 'trained by Ron.' They may as well be saying 'Scientology is a fraud, because after all I studied it all, and violently disagree with the Bridge created by Ron.'..."

But, but, butt... He forgot to mention MartyWorld or the fact that the most consistent vectors in all the sectors are His Own :)

ESK is 'handled'; ESMB is 'handled'; WWP is 'handled'. For the most part by well intentioned dupes.
  2. BLiP Member

Depressing, ain't it?
  3. Xinjifar Member

Nah, the ARSCC pays in prozac :) it's just the same old same old; Scn can 'overwhelm' any stationary target, but it helpless against the faceless amorphous mob :)

It's just a shame that so many people fall for the 'Opinion Leader' flattery.
  4. Anonymous Member

O noes, spais!! OSA SPAIS!!!

Halp Marty halp, whatever shall we do?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Quentinanon Member

I would challenge Marty on his assertions to give us the dox on who the "OSA operatives" are. If he can't do that, then he should name them. And if Marty can't do that, then he just spreads FUD about those who disagree with him. Not so much different than his old boss and L. Ron.
    • Like Like x 5
  6. Anonymous Member

I just love this place :)

brb: day to day life
    • Like Like x 2
  7. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 2
  8. Xinjifar Member

Actually, Marteh's been so forthcoming as to do exactly that. Anybody who faults Ron, anybody who thinks Marty and the Independents are full of crap; anybody who rolls his eyes at whatever charade is being performed is OSA. He's also been very specific about at least a half-dozen people who he's labeled as being OSA by name. Me included :) In my case he was quite specific that I'm a *paid* OSA Op. So, suck it up all you wannabes
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Anonymous Member

OSA probably runs more operatives on ESMB than here, just because people on ESMB are exes, or indies are more tolerant of Scientology than anons in general. I would not give a shit if OSA posted here. The more the merrier.
    • Like Like x 7
  10. Quentinanon Member

Then Marty carries forth the great scientology tradition of witch hunts and scapegoating. May he enjoy his paranoid delusions.
  11. Xinjifar Member

I couldn't agree more. If nothing else OSA Activity is useful in revealing *where* they want to distract people to. But, the blatant 'ops' are mostly around to distract from the *real* ones :) Here and on ESMB and anywhere. A wonderful soap opera was had by all.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  13. Anonymous Member

And if he did provide "dox" what makes you think anyone would believe them to be reliable?
  14. Xinjifar Member

Is that Sue?
  15. Anonymous Member

I did not appreciate the misleading title of this thread. You had me excited that MR was starting to drop some new dox.
  16. Xinjifar Member

What would 'MartyDox' have to do with 'truth'?

Provenance-less, cherry-picked gleanings of Mike Rinder's 'Big Box 'O OSA Ops' are *deliberately* worthless.
  17. Quentinanon Member

We would need to evaluate any such dox. BTW, are you OSA? ;-)
  18. Anonymous Member

BAWWWW...did the sky turn black? Did hell freeze over? Did the fat lady sing? NO NO NO....we all know these things must happen..IN ORDER...before Marty tells the truth about Scientology.
  19. grebe Member

I count on Marty for the lulz. I hope he never changes.
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Anonymous Member

You know, it's funny but... I still don't believe a word that comes from the mouth of the Inspector General for Ethics RTC Mark Rathbun. Not a single, solitary slovo.
  21. AnonyVix Member

Who cares? We all know OSA bots are around. I doesn't affect what I do or say. And I can't be bothered labelling people OSA either. If someone disagrees we me they might be OSA or they might simply be a fellow anon who doesn't agree with a particular view I have or a troll - I think one or two so called OSA are actually trolls and nothing more.

OSA have no influence on me because I won't compromise my integrity. As for Marty and Mike, I believe what they say to a great extent largely because it corroborates what others say.

I don't think they've told the whole story. I don't think they've accepted responsibility for all their own actions, although I have seen evidence of them doing so.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. xenubarb Member

You're OSA. Why then it makes perfect sense that you would come down to San Diego and raid the org here with me at 4:00 am. Absolutely exactly what OSA would do. <snicker>
  23. Anonymous Member

NO U!
  24. Herro Member

Oh hey guize, wats goin on in dis thread?
  25. CarterUSP Member

More Mahty nonsense.
    Oh no, OSA spies are everywhere! The only safe place is with Mahty's gang!
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

Marty sucks just as much cocks as any OSA.

Tell the truth about Lisa McPherson or go DIAF, Rathbun. Same goes for Rinder.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Sponge Member

• Like Like x 8
  28. Anonymous Member

Hi Marty here, did you call? Please click on the DONATION button to help the cause. Did I say DONATION button? No? here is it, the DONATION button!
  29. Anonymous Member

touche!
  30. Anonymous Member

You have seen Marty and Mike take responsibility?? where? I have NEVAH seen any of those fucker take ANY responsibility at all. (shameless plugin: NEITHER DEBBIE!)
  31. Anonymous Member

he definitely is lulzy
  32. Anonymous Member

Marty is an opportunistic user. I feel sorry for Debbie Cook to have fallen into his spell.
  33. Enturbulette Member

I'll go further. Spies had better be posting here or I'm leaving.
    • Like Like x 4
  34. BlackUnicorn Member

I am sure they are, they spied on those old ladies tea parties in the Bush era.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Anonymous Member

Marty is always saying the same shit, if anyone is against him or comments negatively they are OSASPAIS. then he brings out fake dox to convince his sheep. obvious conman is obvious.
  36. Anonymous Member

I don't feel sorry for Debbie joining Marthey. They are all cut from the same power-hungry pattern. Fuck them.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. grebe Member

I take it that spelling, "Marty" in various ways is clever rather than evidence of personal emotional dyscontrol or obsession.
  38. CarterUSP Member

I'm not obsessed with Mahty or Debbeh. Or Hubbud. Or Tommeh D.
    • Like Like x 2
  39. Anonymous Member

I just don't want to be sued or threatened by MARTHAEY if I use his real name ... wait, his real name is MARK ... lol wtf?
  40. Anonymous Member

or Toreyh? :)