Customize

Gasp! Marty tells the *truth* (at least some of it)

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Xinjifar, Feb 29, 2012.

1. CarterUSP Member

Waise Byrdman?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Xinjifar Member

It's more a case of being an easy typographic way of pissing in the face of a small-cult-thug whose arrogance leads him to believe that he's actually fooling people, rather than just fooling people who are *trained* to be fooled.

At least that's *my* excuse.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. grebe Member

"Pissing in the face." Heh.

All I am saying is, a face like a tomato that doesn't bring any lulz = crazy person.
  4. Anonymous Member

You say tomato, I say tomarty...
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

I like to think of him as the former Inspector General for Ethics RTC, keeps his spewings in proper perspective.
  6. Dott Member

Where does one sign up to be a spai here in dis secure forum? I wanna be super OSA spai too.
  7. Anonymous Member

They have spies posting on message boards. We have spies living in Stain Hill and Clearwater. We win, I think.
  8. Anonymous Member

ROFL I say motherfucking asshole :)
  9. CarterUSP Member

Tommy D doesn't count. He's a lousy spai.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

Marty is giving more legal advise to people on how to write affidavits ... LOL this will not end well for Debbie. Marty, remember the Headley's case? STAY AWAY!!!!
  11. Xinjifar Member

I doubt Marc or Claire relied on Marty for 'legal advice' much. Daniel Mantalvo though.... ick

(not ick to Daniel; ick to the legal advice and results)
  12. Anonymous Member

Some affidavits in regard to IRS fraud, assault, murder, extortion, and witness/judiciary tampering would be handy, thanks Marty.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Xinjifar Member

But, that would mean swearing to something and mean he might be called as a witness. Not gonna happen :) How bout some more worthless 'OSA Docs' instead?
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

Yeah, fucktard! Come forward and tell how YOU and RINDA covered up Lisa's DEATH!

You too, DEBBIE COOK, spill the beans, you were there!
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

I seem to remember Marty sending the court some affidavit on the Headley’s case, can’t wait to see what he does on Debbie’s. So far he is “filtering” the affidavits LOL!!!
  16. Anonymous Member

<imagines Marty busybosy making dox up>
  17. Anonymous Member

^ busybody :p
  18. Anonymous Member

He and Rinder were there to testify at the Cook TRO. If they testify in the NDA or counter-suit, they'd better be ready for cross-examination.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Tin_Foil Member

This is why I believe Debbie needs better witnesses. Debbie needs witnesses that can testify directly to Debbie's claims of duress (and any other defense), AND she needs those witnesses to not have the credibility problems that Rinderburn have. Both of those fools have credibility cracks wider than the holes in their heads (or the splits in their backsides), and Rathbun has a temper problem.

I can see Rathbun exploding on the stand even though he pretends that he has fantastic confront and OT powers. One only needs to see how he explodes at anyone that dares question the fucktard LRH. He's an easy target although he pretends he's above the fray. The day he picks up and reads a book critical of his beloved conman is a day I'll probably never see while alive.
    • Like Like x 4
  20. RightOn Member

I am torn between wishing Debbie had better witnesses for the "greater good" of the demise of the COS and the mountain of lulz that could happen if Rinder and Rathbun took the stand.
    I don't think my heart would be able to take a cross examination. lol!!
    • Like Like x 3
  21. Anonymous Member

M&M will not testify. They will lose their marbles and make DC look like a fucking cult lover ... wait!
  22. Anonymous Member

lol seeing Marthey (see what I called him?) and Rinrin (see that one?) in court would fucking make my day
  23. Anonymous Member

Debbie, stay away from M&M. Just sayin'.
  24. DeathHamster Member

It seems that they're not testifying. Instead they're going to sit in on those Texas Rules depositions to detect CoS lies. (They have expert standing on that subject.)

That's good: set a weasel to catch a weasel. Plus, Ray Jeffrey probably wanted to avoid the derail if they took the stand.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. elwood Member

In the long run it doesn't matter what Marty does or doesn't do. The CoS cannot afford to allow this to continue. Debbie and Wayne will settle for a boatload of cash and a really tight gag agreement. They will probably continue for awhile as indies, but will eventually leave Scientology. It's going to cost the cult millions to make this one go away.

An attorney friend of mine told me once that "principles are the most expensive thing you can buy". I would love to see Debbie and Wayne prevail by kicking the cult's ass in open court, but the laws of reality say that ain't gonna happen. However, Cook's lawyer is brilliant in the way he is using M&M to intimidate the crap out of the cult without ever putting them on the stand.

There is an outside chance that the cult will release Debbie and Wayne from their NDAs and withdraw their suit, but experience indicates otherwise. The bastards are relentless and they just don't give up. If they don't win one way they will try something else, then something else.
    • Like Like x 4
  26. Dott Member

Rathbun and Rinder are totally toxic poison.

Debbie Cook appears to have started the excruciatingly unpleasant road from diehard cultist to freethinker.

That road took me 10 years to traverse, although her journey may be startlingly shorter, due to the internet.

May she kick up a huge fucking shitstorm along the way, filled with dox and legal affadavits :)
    • Like Like x 4

27. AMEN.......
  28. Anonymous Member

QFT

I am just comcremed that Debbie is going to be blindsided by this conman and his compadre Rinder. I am sure they have woked up an agle to take advantage of her.

I think they might not want to discuss the "donations" they received fr Debbie as it will be obvious (like LE did!!) that they spent some money for their own shit. Fuckers.
  29. Anonymous Member

I don't really care if they spent every penny donated to help her. They are still a couple of dickwads asshole eating fucking cowards pieces of shit good for nothing con-artists motherfucking people beaters.
  30. DeathHamster Member

I prefer that the money gets to Ray Jeffrey so that he can keep giving CoS a beating in court.
  31. JohnnyRUClear Member

(needs proper shooping)

CAUTION:

Agles can be short-tempered
    when woked up too early
  32. Anonymous Member

not the samefag, but I am sure s/he means "concerned" and "worked up an angle" and "for". study tech works and helps people
  33. Anonymous Member

Keeping Marty's-Threads Working: Marty is a coward that should come clean but never will. Also Rinder, Also Cook.
  34. Xinjifar Member

Speaking of OSA Ops; Marty is currently publishing a thank you to Mike Laws at :

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/03/10/gentleman-warrior-friend/

This despite the fact that Mike Laws posted *this* at ExScientologyKids back in 2009:

http://www.exscientologykids.com/eskforums/viewtopic.php?t=5110&highlight=marty rathbun

Admittedly, Mike didn't admit to being 'Outlander' until 2010 and, at the time he posted it, ESK was still a functioning message board and Mike fails to mention that, according to his own claims, he was the person Marty Rathbun turned to when he first escaped the Sea Org and also the primary financier behind MartyWorld even as he posted that comment.

It's all a little confusing.
  35. Xinjifar Member

but, the picture *is* pretty creepy :)
  36. Anonymous Member

The only reason why Marty is with Michael Laws is because Michael is paying the bills. Yet another instance of Marty “compromising” what he believes in for a buck (or for an article).
  37. Xinjifar Member

My comment on MartyWorld:
    -----------------------
    "Joe Lynn | March 11, 2012 at 10:26 pm | Reply Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    A couple of things here Mike; You’re on the record as finding anonymous posters not only less credible, but even inherently suspicious. And now suggesting that the faux ‘authority’ of Scientology ‘levels’ and ‘classes’ is misplaced. But, when you were posting (anonymously) to ExScientologyKids as ‘Outlander’ you labeled yourself ‘OT8′ and ‘Class XII’.
    What’s up with that?"
    --------------------------
    Remains to be seen whether it'll make the 'cut'.

OK, it was removed (not that it ever showed up :))
    • Like Like x 2
  38. Xinjifar Member

I think it's a safe bet that, even if Mike Laws is Marty's financial conduit, the money isn't coming out of his own wallet. Of course, Mike Laws has claims to being a multi-hundred-millionaire, but, he claims a lot and I don't know that anyone has ever actually seen his business. Then again; he's involved in toxic waste disposal... do you suppose they could also get rid of surplus 'pink legs' when needed?
  39. Anonymous Member

I don’t know what you expect. Marty is well known for not allowing criticism on his blog. The only “bad” comments you will see through is when he wants to poke fun of the person. He won’t let that comment through in a million years. Yeah, open communication, my ass.
  40. Anonymous Member

the only pink legs there are Karen DelaWhatever