Customize

Gasp! Marty tells the *truth* (at least some of it)

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Xinjifar, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Xinjifar Member

If you're up on your Scientology theory, specifically the 'Bolivar Policy' you will know that disposing of unseemly pink legs is one of the duties of flunkies, sycophants and 'juniors', lest the Big Midget be hung for them. What would be more toxic than pink legs and more in need of disposal?
  2. Anonymous Member

Marty needs to keep getting money from somewhere, obviously. He needs to pay his rent, electric bill, food, dildos, you name it. He can either get “donations” from people over at his blog, get someone like Mike Laws to be his sugar-daddy, or get a decent job. We all know what paths he is choosing.
  3. Xinjifar Member

I suspect you've got your financial train backwards :) Davey controls billions accumulated and invested over 60 years. Mike Laws has an 'Eco-clean-up' company he's been running since the early naughts. He says it's worth hundreds of millions, but, he says a *lot* :)

Including that he's such a power player that he could 'stare down' David Miscavige at the Dallas Ideal Org opening despite being Marty's financier because he was such hot shit. Of course, to make up, he bought his girlfriend a set of the 'Basics' at the bookstore. Nothing simpler! :)

Marty's just the frontman :)
  4. Anonymous Member

I am confused, you saying Mike Laws goes to Grand Openings? And he buys books for the gf, yet he is Marty’s financier?
  5. Anonymous Member

Maybe it is true that Marty is just an OSA black op to gather all the “disaffected”. That would be the lulziest shit ever.
  6. Anonymous Member

I keep on hearing about this “dildo” picture, but I have never seen that shit. DOX or STFU
  7. DeathHamster Member

Wasn't that something the SquiBs claimed they found in Marty's trash?

Hard to believe that Marty doesn't shred everything, so yeah, DOX or STFU.
  8. Xinjifar Member

That's exactly what I'm saying. At least, that's exactly what Mike Laws has said; he attended the Dallas Ideal Org 'grand opening' while in 'good standing' in April of 2009, where he had a direct run-in with David Miscavige, who was powerless against him because of his money and friendship with Suzette Hubbard. And, as ammends for staring down the dwarf, he bought his GF a full set of 'Basics' at the Bookstore.

He posted this in Feb. of 2009 at ExScientologyKids:
    ---------------------------------------------
    outlander
    OT8 Class 12

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:31 am Post subject: Marty Rathbun surfaces! Reply with quote

See the below text from Marty Rathbun, a web site he has put up.

Call me paranoid, but I knew Marty quite well, the narative is good, very good to push the buttons of ex scientologists, ex so, and recovering scientologists, I don't completely trust that he isn't fishing to find "disafected Scientologists" and report back to mother Church.

But it is interesting, anyone with comments or thoughts or more information?
    ----------------------------------------------

However, he had also hosted Marty Rathbun at his home sometime earlier, as Marty 'escaped' the Cult. 2007? And, in the intervening period he had also operated something along the lines of a 'half-way-house' for Sea Orgers, assisting about 40 of them, to go by his statements made in 2011 on ESMB. As late as Jan. 2011 he was still claiming to be Marty Rathbun's primary financial support.

But, according to 'Outlander's' *other* posts to ESK, OSA was well aware of what he was up to at his home, at least by 2009, and had had 'punk kids' posted on the road outside his driveway.

At least as late as Jan 2011 he was claiming to be 'in good standing', however, he later changed that to being an OSA Target.

None of this is speculation on my part, just what Mike Laws himself has claimed in various venues and to various people over the past few years. And, it's by far not all that he's claimed. But, I can understand your confusion, if you think it doesn't make sense; because it doesn't.
  9. Anonymous Member

Is this now the Xinjifar loves Marty and Mike2 thread?
  10. Xinjifar Member

It's more entertaining than 'Da Vinci Code' or 'National Treasure' and actually *has* a plot :)
  11. Anonymous Member

Jesus Fucking Christ. I do not know who to believe anymore, the fucking “Independents” are crazier than the churches. Marty is definitely the correct leader for the independents lol
  12. Xinjifar Member

Like Ronny RayGun said 'Trust but verify' and, don't give every tom's dick your PIN numbers even if he's hairy

And, if anybody tells you, 'OSA Couldn't Do That!!!' look for his telex to Hemet :)
  13. Anonymous Member

The lunatics are auditing the lunatics.