Customize

GATII Behind the Scenes Pics

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by BlackRob, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Scientology needs to offer a new course:
    How to Choose a Suit that Fits Properly.

Bonus Lesson:
    Wear a fucking t-shirt under your white shirt, you fucking Philistine.
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Also: the light grey microfleece vest with gold embroidered emblem? Criminally tacky.
    • Like Like x 7
  3. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

Judging from the look and the selection (pre made mini quiches, chicken wings, pre cut cheeses) it looks to me like buffet ala Costco. Seriously.
    • Like Like x 8
  5. Anonymous Member

I choose to imagine that the black suits, white shirts, and red ties = future Anons.

On another note, did LRH write a policy against irons?
    • Like Like x 7
  6. JohnnyRUClear Member

Well, he was always looking for a new wrinkle....
    • Like Like x 8
  7. Anonymous Member

When pressed for an answer, he came out flat against them.
    • Like Like x 7
  8. This weekend I had dinner with friends and watched a movie with their 3 year old son. I foolishly let him pick the movie, which was Batman and Robin. After two hours of painful one-liners delivered by a glitter-dipped Terminator, I'll never make fun of your puns. Ever.
  9. Anonymous Member

Friends don't let friends let their toddler select the movie. Ever.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. JohnnyRUClear Member

I think that was the exact one that began my long string of missed Batman movies. I haven't seen one since. Actually, that's weird, now that I think about it; they're my kind of thing. I haven't seen any Superman movies since Reeve, either. Hmmm. Of course, it would help if they could get onto YouTube long enough for me to watch them... :-D
  11. I purchased all four Christopher Reeve Superman movies for $10, and all four 90s Batman movies for another $10. Best $20 I ever spent. I'll watch all four Superman movies on a Saturday while I'm sewing. It's amazing how accurately each one represents whatever New Big Fear was present in America that year.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. They are jelly that I'm single and still having fun, so they punish me in these ways.
  13. dbloch7986 Member

I thought possession of boy servants was made illegal decades ago. Those famished Scientologists seem to love it.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. I'm amazed that I can ID 90% of the locations that those photos were taken, even after not having been there for 20 years. Gives me the creeps.
    Amazing that these photos have seen the light of day at all. I'm pretty sure they come from the wide faced girl that poses in a lot of the pictures. I'm sure she'll enjoy a good decade in the RPF for the photos making it here.
  15. Quentinanon Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. Quentinanon Member

You haven't heard about GAA? That's the Golden Age of Austerity, that has been in effect since the mid-1990's. Cheapen down the portions, quality, and hygiene. Many will notice, but few will complain, because then you could be attacked with "you are nattering", "you have missed witholds and overts" and get ordered to security checking at your own five figure expense. $$$$$$
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

I do not believe that the RPF will be around that long. Miscavage will probably be in jail by then.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

19. you mean they are "buttboys"for "Upstat" Thetans ?
    • Like Like x 1
  20. RolandRB Member

• Like Like x 1
  21. bAnon Member

Pretty simple.

cheese-board.jpg

WHERE IS THE WINE?
  22. DeathHamster Member

Maybe they were there to be Miscavige's stunt doubles and weren't in makeup yet?
    • Like Like x 2
  23. DeathHamster Member

Can't go wrong with bacon wrapped around water chestnuts or scallops with a few dipping sauces.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Mmmm....scallops!
    • Like Like x 1
  25. I'm glad they had a tent full o' toilets, because Reception Food As Meal can really get one's guts in a twist. Especially all that cheese, yikes.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

Cheese is the great constipator. That bought them some time for the people to get back to their own potties.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. HAHA!! But I think even the phalanx of cheese hoplites would be crushed under the diarrhetic siege engine of the mini-tacos.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

I could tell you blind, that this guy is blind ... The blind guy here is helping the leading person because of the crowd and the stairs. Normally you would link arms and put your cane to standby. Could also be the blind and the leading person don't know each other very well.
  29. tigeratbay Member

Xmas time in 2010 was first time I saw the buffet and it wasn't bad, but never saw anything like shrimp! Through 2011 it was so up and down, mostly down where they had some crappy junk food and mostly cheese and crackers or cookies, among other greasy stuff. I wondered about it and asked someone I thought would know. The answer was that it all depended on what monies came in for the week, determining the quality and abundance of food. I never saw any opulence except in the visual department, like in the flowers and arrangement. More smoke and mirrors, eh?
    So this looks like they are not doing too well, yea!
    • Like Like x 4
  30. aegerprimo Member

Doctor my eyes!

Obviously (I guess) it's sight unseen, he has a white cane.

Not a common sight, in clamville, a visually impaired, clam.

I was confused, so thanx for clarifying that for me.
  31. RightOn Member

I WANT TO GO ON VACATION! WAHHHHHHHHH!
    how's that?
  32. RightOn Member

all the COS members are the blind leading the blind.
    oh no I didn't.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. BlooAnon Member

Whoa whoa whoa.... Lil Davey's making the women sit on the ground in their good gowns?
  34. RolandRB Member

Blind leading the blind and all that.
  35. RolandRB Member

Hint to Lil' Nap' - when LRH first designed TRs and Objectives, the physical part of going over to walls and touching them was done on all fours.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

It's a personal choice (just like disconnection is a personal choice)

Or maybe they couldn't afford enough chairs...
  37. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  38. BlackRob Member

SrmmQvD.jpg

In the Super Power Building with the Jive Aces! Woohoo!
    (Why do they always have the same pose?)
    • Like Like x 7
  39. BlackRob Member

They even have KSW caps! It's going to get you laid, ya heard?

zIptdwu.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  40. Anonymous Member

That hallway always gives me a Jonah and the whale kind of vibe.
    • Like Like x 3