Customize

GATII Behind the Scenes Pics

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by BlackRob, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Quentinanon Member

Same reason David Miscavige does.
  2. Anonymous Member

It's the only one they know
  3. anonamus Member

Wouldn't be surprised if "How to pose in front of a camera" is to be found in some HCOPL .. sth. like

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
    Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
    HCO POLICY LETTER OF MARCH 13, 1971 RB
    Issue I
    REVISED 25 OCTOBER 1977

...........................................HOW TO POSE CORRECTLY WHEN PHOTOGRAPHED

.....It has long been an indisputable fact that we have the tech that works and helps people. Thus, to gain most ARC within the public and to Keep Scientology Working, it is of utmost importance that when in front of a camera you stand in the correct position. My time as a professional photographer and a long research has revealed that the best position for the pose is the "what? -Me worry??" attitude, as explained in the PTS/SP tech.

.....Thus, it is expected that every scientologist will put on a big smile of flourish and prosper, combined with a forward accommodating leaning towards the cameraman. If possible, also stretch your arms out in a convincing manner - and don't forget the fixed, determined glare in your eyes.

This way we will win the world, my fellow auditors.

LRH:js.gh cden. dm
    Copyright © 1971 L. RON HUBBARD
    by L. Ron Hubbard
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED L. RON HUBBARD

• Like Like x 5
  4. Quentinanon Member

My time as a professional photographer and a long research has revealed that the best position for the pose is the "what? -Me worry??" attitude,

I guess L. Ron's long research entailed reading Mad Magazine.

what-me-worry.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  5. JohnnyRUClear Member

6. eddieVroom Member

I'm guessing that's the most food the Flag slaves have seen in years.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. eddieVroom Member

8. Now it makes sense.

what-me-worry.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  9. Anonymous Member

yxR1Okx.jpg

Ironically photographed sign says:
    "RECORDING OF THIS EVENT IS PROHIBITED

NO CAMERAS
    NO PHOTOS
    NO VIDEO
    NO AUDIO"

Someone was certainly dauntless and defiant, or not good at following instructions.

Why specifically prohibit only the visual and audio perceptics? Was the oiliness and smell of the event recorded?
    • Like Like x 6
  10. Quentinanon Member

"Why specifically prohibit only the visual and audio perceptics? Was the oiliness and smell of the event recorded?"
    Escalating paranoia.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. 359

[IMG]
  12. JohnnyRUClear Member

And yet, 3 women said "I do". Somehow this gives me hope.
    • Like Like x 7
  13. BlooAnon Member

• Like Like x 2
  14. 259

[IMG]
  15. RolandRB Member

The other chairs were on ashtray duty.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Kimbayah Member

VHu6PhT.jpg
    FFnzlle.jpg
    ujXIFbn.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  17. The Internet Member

I went to a party put on by Penn Jillette. His munchies were endless platters of bacon, donuts, and beer. Also there were beautiful dancers. Doing it right.

So yes, I second the bacon idea. Also:

Hubbard-21.jpg

spotted_bass.jpg
    • Like Like x 8
  18. BlackRob Member

• Like Like x 3
  19. Daverator Member

• Like Like x 6
  20. anonamus Member

21. Well, for two of those I Dos, you have to factor in the pharmacopeia, sexy ritual sex, huge wads of cash, and the very seductive idea that you are being allowed to fuck a deity.

What's a little ugly if it comes with all that?
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

The clams are not just raving about GAT II, They are raving Lunatics!

Michelle Keys
    Hi I hear the GAT 2 has been an exciting time for all! What has been the best part?
    · November 26 at 2:02am
    • Like Like x 4
  23. Anonymous Member

Peter StevensonCOB during the 2 events kept mentioning the laziness of how others had approached LRH's instructions on how to compile technical issues. Then COB showed us all the had work current SO members did to get it straight. With us doing the training HARD WORK were the key words . And with the hard work came tangible results in study, Objective process full EP's and RAPIDLY made Clears in student co-audit. This is what is happening at the grass roots level of Scientology.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Diane D. Norgard
    Since last week a number of people have been asking me about Mace-Kingsley Family Center services as regards to the GAT II. The answer is: Mace-Kingsley is delivering the GAT II Purification Rundown and Grades.

This is the time to get your children, especially Tweens and Teens on the road to Clear! Often when I talk to parents about starting their children they say, "But they aren't having any troubles, they are fine." And I say, "Fine is great! But 'fine' is not Clear or OT." If they are fine can you imagine how incredible they would be with a Cleared mind.

I know for myself that I was a great, very ethical kid and yet what I would do to go back and have had some "case" handled and some sane, workable technology under my belt at a young age. For one it would have saved me hundreds of auditing hours in the long run, not to mention I would have become an opinion leader at a way younger age, with my attention more on how to make this a better, kinder more fun planet to live on, rather than how bored I was and how I could solve that problem with wrong solutions.

The time is now. This is your chance to have your entire family move together toward the goal of being more productive happy individuals, who then create a more productive, happy family unit where everyone in the family is attaining their own personal goals which then results in more productive, happy groups that work together to make a planet worth living on.

I hope that wherever you are you take advantage of this opportunity now. Don't wait. The success stories and wins of the Mace-Kingsley young people that I post tell the story. This is the legacy.

In this Holiday Season I wish you the most amazing wins, successes and joy.

With all my love,
    Diane
    · · · 21 hours ago
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Louise Marquis
    Yesterday I got to my courseroom in the Flag Building early and just looked around and marveled over the genius and care that went into the design and creation of that one room. The design, lighting, etc. is highly aesthetic but not distracting. The size and arrangement of furniture is such that no space is wasted but cramping is not an issue. This courseroom seats 90 and was full, and I could still get to a reference on the other side of the room without disturbing others. There are several Course Sups and Word Clearers and of course all needed materials and references, so everything about it is designed to maximize the benefit of our course time. Even the bathrooms and water fountains, which were problematic at the Coachman, are plentiful with some right outside the courseroom, so body-rud-adjustments during course time are minimally distracting. Perfection. And this is only one room in that HUGE building! The Flag Building is truly an extraordinary creation.
    · Get Notifications · November 23 at 12:18pm
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Emma Hill
    OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

Every Scientologist MUST see the Golden Age of Tech, Phase II event... As a staff member at Melbourne Org I was very privileged to have the opportunity to watch GAT2, Part 1 tonight.

And I seriously cannot describe in words what I experienced tonight watching it!!!

If you are unable to make it to your org tomorrow night I am telling you that you WILL regret not changing your plans and going NO MATTER WHAT!

I say this purely for the benefit of your own case and for no other reason...

Make it go right to come and I promise you will be blown out.

ARC, Emma
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 4
  29. Anonymous Member

Erica Falke

Hi everyone! I mostly just lurk around on here and don't contribute. Partly because I've been at Flag for months, and I either COULDN'T say anything about what I was doing or I was just too busy going up the Bridge to spend time on FB. So now I have a minute. And here's the update.

I spent 3 months working out all the specifics and logistics for a 2 week trip to Flag to finish my grades. That plan changed in about 24 hours of arriving to Flag, when it was discovered I needed to do another Purif. I stayed at Flag to do GAT 2 Purif, SRD in the Ballroom of the FH, Grade 2, Grade 3, and I'm now on the last part of Grade 4, all GAT 2. I would work in the mornings and at night and went in session during the day. I got to see everything happen. The trainees, the excitement, people flying up both sides of the Grade Chart, the new building, COB speaking at graduations, and now all my friends on Super Power and Cause Resurgence RD. That 2 weeks at Flag has turned out to be the best few months of my life. That's the super-abridged version. There's sooooo much more. And if anyone has any questions, I'm totally available to answer them! XO

Get Notifications · 9 hours ago

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  30. Anonymous Member

Arte Maren
    I give thanks.....To COB with whom we have a wonderful expansive future under his leadership. And to LRH, eternal Thanks for caring and creating the Bridge to greater and total Freedom.

A few years ago, prior to completing OT 8 I attested to OT 7.

To describe the gains and insight one gains on Solo Nots, it can be related to Axiom 54 in which LRH says …. "A tolerance of confusion and an agreed-upon stable datum on which to align the data in a confusion are at once necessary for a sane reaction on the eight dynamics. This defines sanity". (Phoenix Lectures Reference Supplement page 38)

OT 7, Solo Nots auditing improves your tolerance of confusion to a great degree as it pinpoints the source of the confusion. LRH also said in Axiom 56, "Theta brings order to chaos". (phoenix lectures reference supplement page 38) And that is what one does on a daily basis on Solo Nots.

In OT 7 my perceptions are improved tremendously. And i got rid of a habit that i had all my life.....thinking! Those things i liked, I now love. Those things that i hated--well there are none.

For years i tried to find the datum-the one thing that would help me keep a high level of ethics. And then on OT 7 I cognited that there was no one thing....there was just me. I was ethics.
    1425526_10151870889503031_1887521788_n.jpg
    Like · · Get Notifications · Yesterday at 12:08am
  31. Anonymous Member

FACEBOOK NAZI ALERT LOL
    Everyone's little favorite FB Nazi is at it again.
    JoJo Zawawi
    Much as I hate to put attention on lice, ticks & fleas, as you might expect, a small handful of SPs are having somatics because we are KICKING SO MUCH KSW ASS. (Refer: HCOB 1 May 1958, "Signs of Success", which I will quote below).

Anyway, as you may or may not know, you can be added to any Facebook group without your knowledge or consent. There is an SP Facebook group called "SPs R Us" and some SP members of that group have been adding Scientologists to that group today. So -- just check your Groups and see whether you've been added or not. If you leave a group, there is an option you can select that you can no longer be added to that group without your consent.

Back to the good stuff -- FLOURISH & PROSPER !!!!!!! WOOHOOOOO !!!!!!

"Whenever we're really winning, the squirrels start to scream. You can tell if somebody is a squirrel. They howl or make trouble only when we're winning.

"Spectacular success can quadruple the number of complaints. Tell the complainees: 'Come in, get Clear.' Otherwise, skip it.

..."They can't view other people helping others without going berserk.

"There's nothing personal in having squirrels. Even heroes can have lice."

--LRH
    · Get Notifications · November 24 at 3:21pm
    • Like Like x 2
  32. I know, but number two(who never existed) threw over Jack Parsons for Liver Lips. I'll always wonder if Hubbard was using one of those back-of-the-pulp-men's-mag hypnotic tricks on her. If so, he got his buck-fifty's worth.
    • Like Like x 3
  33. This is true, Parsons was a Midcentury Sexy Beast with comparable accouterments. I can't explain why someone would prefer not to hit that.

In the parlance of our time.
    • Like Like x 4
  34. overhere Member

They are all a broken record of competing ass-pats... and they call us boring.... that's so theta.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 4
  35. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. overhere Member

They may want to give them an extra 2.5 seconds for their showers if he can smell himself that bad. :D
  37. BlackRob Member

• Like Like x 1