Customize

GATII Behind the Scenes Pics

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by BlackRob, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. 118

Is that an OTVIII sitting by the trash can?
    [IMG]
  3. JohnnyRUClear Member

• Like Like x 3
  4. 525

Has he gone exterior with full perception after his Super Power Smell Rundown?
    [IMG]
  5. JohnnyRUClear Member

5810107955_superman_cat_1_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg
    "Fancy Feast, or slash the jugular...
    Fancy Feast, or slash the jugular...
    goddamn Fancy Feast."
    • Like Like x 4
  6. overhere Member

I think that's cause resurgence by osmosis. After all, he's sitting straight up and vertical...
  7. RolandRB Member

They are winning, aren't they? I am feeling somatics and writhing about in my chair when I think of the unstoppable expansion that this GAT II will bring.

What will happen to me if they make real Clears? What if they make real OTs and these OTs know about my secret crimes. It's not fair. :(
    • Like Like x 3
  8. 836

I'm afraid you're right. There's no stopping them now that they have LRH's GAT II working for them. It's possible LRH is back and directing all this from one of his beautiful and well maintained homes.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

We at WWP do not endorse Fancy Feast as a healthy pet food or trauma of any kind to major arteries, veins, or capillaries, newfag.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. RolandRB Member

LRH is still active in developing the Tech(tm). Pierre PlanetMan Ethier has been channelling some of LRH's latest Tech and using it to create real, genuine, megagigawatt OTs.
  11. anonamus Member

Ya know the drill: You'll be disposed of quietly and without sorrow, as per LRH tech.
    -
    -
    S.H.I.T. THAT APPLIES TO ME ALSO!!! :( :mad: :D
    • Like Like x 2
  12. 575

[IMG]
    Trombonist Ron Moss and President Carter. Pierre Ethier audited Ron Moss on Solo NOTs

[IMG]
    Gayle Moran and Chick Corea. Pierre Ethier audited Gayle on Solo NOTs

[IMG]
    Pierre Ethier audited Mimi Rogers on Solo NOTs

[IMG]

Catherine Ethier wife of Pierre Ethier. She is the protege of Karen de la Carriere.
  13. th?id=H.4865623641948470&pid=15.1.jpg cid_002801c9ac0de0c48e6055bbb0d5val-jpg.79233.jpg

Pierre Ethier swallowed every morsel of L. Ron Hubbard's 'Tech' yet still adds billions of body thetans to his meat body (ewwww). Take a walk, stop inhaling and promoting all of Hubbard's garbage. Pierre's stuck in an electronic incident.....
    • Like Like x 5
  14. RolandRB Member

How come Pierre Ethier was auditing people on Solo NOTs?
    • Like Like x 3
  15. JohnnyRUClear Member

He's the squirrel Chuck Norris?
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2

16. All former and current Scientologists need to put down the cans, back away slowly and follow the advice of the Slowsky's.

Take a Break! (Forever)

Scientology; It's not for anyone.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Sonichu Moderator

I think the fact that this woman took all the pictures reveals some other very important truth.

Look at it this way:

Every sci that comes into the event has all of the tagging done to make sure they are in good standing.
    There's Security checking over bags to make sure nothing illegal is allowed in.
    There are even signs saying not to record the event, that presumably everyone who came to the event saw.

Yet, despite the measure intended to prevent recording this lady does.
    Now this could be understandable if these were candid photos. However there are people posing. Clearly these people in the picture were asked to be in the photo.

NOT ONE of the people in these photo said, "Hey wait, you can't take picture!"
    NOT ONE put ethics in on this person taking pictures.
    NOT ONE even cited the sign saying, "Oh I wish I could be in your picture, but that sign says we can't"

That to me speaks volumes about Scis.
    Either they have hubris that they are still protected in their fortress.
    Or they thought her job was to take pictures.
    Or they just didn't want to cause trouble.
    None of them could shatter suppression in the one place you could. On your own property, surrounded by Scis.
    NOT ONE of them could stand up to someone breaking the rules.
    • Like Like x 9
  18. Quentinanon Member

^^^^^^^^^^THIS
    • Like Like x 4
  19. DeathHamster Member

I bet anyone who half-way looked like they belong could have waltzed through there--if they were holding a clipboard.
    • Like Like x 3
  20. RightOn Member

or credit card in hand or check book :D
    • Like Like x 1
  21. DeathHamster Member

The scent of a credit card or cheque book would only draw regges to a feeding frenzy.
    • Like Like x 3
  22. JohnnyRUClear Member

Maybe RO is onto something, and you've called out the key to it. Carry a handful of credit cards and literally toss them around to create a diversion while you sneak by.
    • Like Like x 5
  23. Django Member

The pressure to maintain tight security meets the pressure to accumulate funds. Guess which pressure wins.

David Miscavige: You are losing. We are winning. Despite your enormous efforts to keep photos and videos of the Flag Building and IAS events from leaking, you'll notice that it took literally hours - less than a day - for media of these events to be posted on the website of a loosely organized confederation of SPs, DBs, and J&Ds. The world, and in particular, the US media, is at long last waking up to your long history of crimes, beatings, and atrocities.

Do you feel it all slipping from your grasp yet? If you were King George III, this'd be September of 1781. If you were Adolph Hitler during the 2nd World War, this'd be March 1945. You Are Done, Sir. Surrender and live the rest of your life in the relative comfort of a minimum security prison, or escape to what LRH termed "Bulgravia", or face hard time in a real US Max Security Prison (where your youthful and diminutive looks will make you real popular with certain sections of the inmate population.)

Those are your choices, David Miscavige. The one outcome you don't have is that this will all blow over and that society at large will forget about Scientology as it is currently administered, and you'll be allowed to continue with the way you've been running things since the late '80s. That's Not Happening. The Anonymous movement created a bunch of folks who were briefly obsessed with taking down your cult. Many have moved on to other pursuits, as is wont for folks in their post-college years. A few (including yours truly) have signed on for the duration. And we're not going anywhere, and we're not letting you off the hook.

There will be Anti-Corporate-Scientology protestors and online activists until your brand of abusive cultish Scientology has been eradicated. Period. We Will Win, and we are already winning. You Will Lose, and you are already losing.

Tick Tock, Davey....

I look forward to your public trial...
    • Like Like x 6
  24. RolandRB Member

Lill' Nap' will never stand trial. If he is arrested then he can post bail of any amount and next day will be safe in Columbia where he can't be extradited.
  25. Anonymous Member

Seen as a "flight risk," a sober judge would probably deny bail. Perhaps that should be a sober judge not hurting for cash would probably deny bail.

/derail.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. JohnnyRUClear Member

Anonymous has eyes in more places than Scientology does. Good luck on that hiding plan, Micro Manager.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Would this stop the Nation of Islam from getting him? Mexico was not a safe place for malcom x's grandson, so i doubt that Colombia would be a safe place for Davy. In fact, all anyone would have to do is let the drug cartels know davy has money and is hiding in Columbia, and they would do the rest. And what about the rich whales that he fucked over? I bet they would love to see bad things happen to him.
  28. Django Member

I want to make it crystal clear that I have no wish to see physical harm done to any Scientologist, even David Miscavige. 99.9% of these folks have been sucked into a cult mindset and are doing what they believe is right, however duped they may be.

That said, I would shed maybe 4 less tears if something horrible happened to DM. Maybe 5 less. Maybe I'd just get a little misty. But it's not like I'd break into the Happy Dance or anything, 'cos that would be inhuman and wrong.....

• Like Like x 4
  29. Anonymous Member

I saw Vince Guaralda in concert years ago. He wore these huge glasses, and his music was just large font chord charts, just the chord structure, not the notes. He knew the melodies and improvised the rest.
    Great player. Died far too young.
  30. The Internet Member

catherine-ethier-wife-of-pierre-ethier-plus-dreams.jpg

LOL!

Seriously, where are the Karen de la Gaga haters? They need this one for their spam campaigns, which I hope are mostly happening on other web sites, due to the disturbing obsessive quality of their obsession.
  31. Anonymous Member

Columbia or Colombia?

Believe it or not, in this instance, correct spelling makes a huge difference.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

tl;dr - Nice bangs.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. RolandRB Member

Colombia
    • Like Like x 1