Customize

Gawker - Travolta claims extortion

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Oinkertron9000, Jan 20, 2009.

1. azonymous Member

Re: Gawker - Travolta claims extortion

Good Find, sometimes they disappear

John Travolta threatened by alleged extortion plotters over a photo of his dying son, Jett | Mail Online

2. RightOn Member

Does the Bahamas have the same laws about taking pictures of minors?
    Anyone?
  3. fitch2000 Member

4. Kilia Member

Very interesting turn of events.
  5. cowboyanon2 Member

most interesting to me...

"who attempt to make false claims in hopes of making millions of dollars."

what are the false claims???
  6. mojo Member

this whole thing gets murkier with each bit of info. the lawyers were probably called before the EMT.
  7. imariscent Member

They feel the pressure raining down on them. Anonymous (ex-scientologist, and everyday people,anyone and everyone) is getting the truth out there about Scientology; so they have to come up with stupid accusations, and false threats. I mean we are really getting to to them, so sad that because these stars are high profile, people will believe them (I mean at least their fans).
    They also forget that we make their salaries, if it wasn't for the fans they will still be struggling. Maybe I should see these movie award shows, to see if they thank the fans first or even.
  8. Vir Member

This might just be a lowly and petty extortion attempt which should be condemned, but I do raise a red flag at "false claims".
  9. AnonLover Member

its my personal experience (in freeport) that the local cops have one set of laws for residents (who can take leak on a beach at nite when the bar restroom is out of order and chat cordially with the security guard to and fro),

another set of laws for wealthy tourists (who get pointed to a secluded spot on the same beach to take a leak by said security guard)

and another set of laws for your avg ordinary cruise ship tourist who follows everybody elses lead and takes a leak in the same spot, then misses the ship leaving port in morning due to sitting at the popo shack for HOURS waiting for someone to come to work and give you a fine for taking a leak in public.

so imo - anything coming from the local police down there is totally suspect and subject to change depending on how much $$ there is to go around.
  10. azonymous Member

Now they're saying no pictures???

TMZ.com - Your official site for the latest entertainment news, celebrity gossip, Hollywood rumors, celebrity video and photo galleries

Spin, spin, spin

So if it's not pictures, what is it?
    A doctor report?
    The autopsy report?

This sounds like it's right out of the Co$ playbook, attack, discredit, handle, spin, etc
    Fair Game, anyone??
  11. eddieVroom Member

Might there be copies of that photo cached in the phone system computers?...
  12. anon555 Member

sound like some guy just trying to sell a pic to the tabloids

Bahama minister buddy 'some guy's trying to sell pics of your son to the tabloids'

travolta to lawyers,"you got to stop these pictures"

lawyers to picture taking guy, "give us the pictures"

dude to lawyers, "no frickin way, do you know how much these are worth? Unless you wanna buy the rights to them"

lawyers to travolta, "he just wants money"

travolta to press "wahhhhh im being extorted"

not sure what the laws are about taking pics of minors, says the pic was possibly taken on a cell phone, EMT or hospital worker probably. Distasteful sure, but i dont buy the extortion angle.
  13. Re: Gawker - Travolta claims extortion

EMT manager replies to charges of picture

EMT Goes Nuts Over Travolta Case - TMZ.com
  14. azonymous Member

Sounds like it might not be a pic after all, but hey, that sure garnered lots of public sympathy for the grieving family...

wonder what it is if it's not pics?

Now a leaked autopsy report, hmm

They kiss the Travolta's a** in FL and The Media there is handled, in The Bahamas, maybe not so much

this interests me...
  15. Mutante Member

If this is shown to be a make-believe story it's going to backfire so badly on the Travoltas.
  16. Anonse7en Member

How much you wanna bet said extortionist is some 14y/o /b/tard who has never even been to the Bahamas.
  17. Mutante Member

Dmitriy Guzner is now a meme.
  18. anon6667 Member

1 word:

Molestation.

610x.jpg
  19. none given Member

Did the show start already? What happened so far?
  20. azonymous Member

^^^ YES
  21. TheBitch Member

22. Lednir Member

I'm not overly expectant that much will come of this, but could it possibly be something like a copy of the results of a blood sample taken during the autopsy? Either way it'd be a nice way to get some money: No drugs; guilty of manslaughter by neglect. Drugs; Parents are hypocrites and are disgraced with regards to their "church".
  23. azonymous Member

Could this be related? Prob not since this already got out?

Cross posting from Jett Travolta info thread...

Tightly controlled information reeks of co$, maybe a pre-emptive coverup to "prove" who would have info or not?

Bahamas mortuary director fired over Jett Travolta leak Bahamas News

24. cowboyanon2 Member

yea seems he got fired.. for saying basically same thing that later guy said...another guy under the scientology bus....
  25. 3rdMan Member

litigious cult is litigious. he is a Scientologist first, so silencing descent for his leaders is his priority.
  26. Re: Gawker - Travolta claims extortion

Sadly for John, this paticular door dosen't swin both ways.
  27. mojo Member

what are the Travolta's hiding? true or false, i believe this story will backfire -- if it's not true, they're liars. if it is true someone is gonna wanna know what the backstory is.

fine -- don't show me what you have, just tell me.
  28. none given Member

29. none given Member

But John does!!!
  30. RightOn Member

A FAMOUS child dies suspicously and there is a rush autopsy, a rush cremation. It blows my mind that the body got cremated after only 3 days after death.
    I read they cremated the body at Riverside while there was fake trasnport of the casket to the airport.
    WHY? Well we all know why.,.but why isn't ANYONE (the media or authorities) think this is fucking utterly crazy and they are not looking into it?
    ESPCIALLY with the "nannies" non medical backgrounds and the "kiss"?
    What are they freakin' kidding me? Who is falling for this shiote?

If ANY other child died liek this.. it would have been investigated thoroughly. But yet authorities are calling this an open and shut case?

Something has to give. This whole exortion thing is just the beginning I HOPE.

'Cause if they let this case go uninvestigated..... then I just dont know.
  31. Mutante Member

America doesn't like its Hollywood icons exposed for the flawed humans they really are.

By aligning themselves with Scientology, celebs with the most shameful life stories are satisfying the public's requirement for vicarious delusions of perfection. For them, Scientology is a necessary protection racket.

This situation is a great example of why Hollywood stars and Miscavige are such cosy fuck buddies.
  32. Mutante Member

Double post. Mods please delete. Or just disregard. Whatever. I mean, it's humiliating. Things are busy at the moment and the last thing I really need is a double post. Right there, in front of everyone. It could be worse, I know, and yes I suppose I'm lucky if a double post is the worst part of my life. So maybe I ought to show some gratitude. Maybe this double post should remind me of how fortunate I am. You know, why not just keep it here after all. Thanks.
  33. azonymous Member

34. NotBobMinton Member

Someone should forward the Bamhama police & coroner's office dox on the Paulette Cooper 'fair game' incident.

They should know the scientologists are well known for setting people up.
  35. MrNiceNice Member

HEY!

I've got a whacky idea.

You don't suppose that the two or three people that got "fired",
    "handled" and/or generally screwed-over were contemplating
    a law suit for defamation, ect. ect.??
    and
    When the cult/lawyers got wind of it they fabricated 100 lines of
    bullshit as a preemptive stike.
    ...one does wonder where the $20M number comes from.

In the Bahamas...probably has a British sort of legal system.
    In which/under such it would take about a month to prepare
    for the legal pleadings and file the suit.

Not like in the US where you can walk into any Federal Court
    and hand a clerk a "pro se" and $50.00 (use to be?) and you're
    "on the calendar".

just thinkin'...pretty sure the Cult of Clamatology would never
    pull a creepy stunt like that.
  36. AnonLover Member

personally - i'm not buying the "extortion" claim whatsoever. scilons always make accusations they themselves are guilty of, and this reaks of both "distraction" and "handling a flap".

There's definitely something being hidden here... perhaps some kind of attempt at STFU tech?
  37. azonymous Member

^^^and if it works, there will be no more media...

Is Anonymous in the Bahamas?
  38. none given Member

NEED MOAR BAHAMANONYMOUS

srs, a few willing to do leg work will do.
    There is a big gay community in the Bahamas. I know we have some connections to activists in those circles.
  39. azonymous Member

Here's a new report from CNN
    New name from the Bahamas P.D, Bahamian Assistant Police Commissioner Raymond Gibson., what happened to Police Superintendent Basil Rahming?

Police investigating Travolta extortion report - CNN.com