Customize

Gawker: Yes, This Is a Picture of Juliette Lewis and Terry Richardson Fucking

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by NCSP, Jan 25, 2012.

1. NCSP Member

2. Anonymous Member

This should be the TOP story on WWP. It would have been last year.
    But here it languishes because of all the other crap on the 1st page of results for "What's New", making possible fun stories get lost in the shuffle.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Top story? A picture of Juliette Lewis' twat? And you're baawwing because it isn't on the front page? O dear god, you need a hobby.
  4. Anonymous Member

Juliette Lewis finally blew. Her private life has been closely monitored by PI's before that. Miscavige ordered the photo released to protect the cult. - anonymous source.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Random guy Member

You say she's blown (in the cult sense, not the other)?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Do you deny this kind of story would not have been front page here for laugh a year ago?
    LOL
  7. Anonymous Member

Perhaps both?
  8. NCSP Member

Lewis' publicist says it's not her. I dunno. (Also, is her flack a Scilon or do publicists just sound like Scientologists? Because that letter is Tone 40.)

http://gawker.com/5879208/thats-not...rry-richardson-juliette-lewiss-publicist-says
  9. Anonymous Member

Looks like her to me...:p
  10. Anonymous Member

11. Anonymous Member

You're trying to undermine WWP by whining about a Juliette Lewis story's placement on "What's New"?

lolLOSER
  12. Anonymous Member

^ He's complaining because he didn't saw the NSFW pic first. You know how picky he can be, wants his pr0nz fresh from the oven.
  13. Ersatz Global Moderator

Bump it if you want this fine piece of journalism on the front page.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

Thanks for mentioning this. Now I can reply, blumping this story again.

Also, LOL at undermining WWP.

[IMG]
  15. Random guy Member

To me too.
  16. Anonymous Member

Every time I see this I think of the movie The Exorcist. Wonder why?
  17. Anonymous Member

You're welcome. Glad to help you blump this story again. Sounds sexy, but in a doughy, no-life sort of way.

kekeke
  18. Anonymous Member

POSSIBLE FUN STORIES LANGUISING, LOST IN THE SHUFFLE!
  19. Anonymous Member

[_____mod query______]
    too NSFW for upstairs?
    gawker covered up the icky bits
  20. Anonymous Member

[_____mod query______]
    too NSFW for upstairs?
    gawker covered up the icky bits
  21. Anonymous Member

i'm sorry, but i prefer the non-sci nude pic of chris brown.
  22. Anonymous Member

Is the mod serious?
    No images are shown here.
    Add NSFW to the link if you want, but NOTHING on this page needs to be relegated to "downstairs"
  23. Anonymous Member

^^^
    a query FOR the mods:
    gawker has nice picture with covered icky bits.
    is it still too NSFW to post here?
  24. Ersatz Global Moderator

I would rather not pull up that picture on my work computer.
    • Like Like x 2
  25. NCSP Member

Fair enough. Just wanted to say I have no strong feelings either way. I put an NSFW warning in the post but if you want to move it I have no problem with that.
  26. Ersatz Global Moderator

The picture isn't posted here and there is sufficient warning to anyone following the link so I hadn't intended to move it.

I was only talking about if the picture were to be included in this thread.
  27. Anonymous Member

I anonymously 'Thank' you.

I too see no need to move the thread. It's just text.

However, posts on the internets can be fleeting, and posts like the fine one on Gawker can be more fleeting than most.

Would a repost / mirror downstairs be fine? Or veer toward the dread spectre of doxology?
  28. Anonymous Member

Eww! It certainly looks an awful lot like her. Her tits are small and she has the gammy look about her face.
  29. Anonymous Member

30. Ersatz Global Moderator

It is what the dome was made for. The "unredacted" photo is evidently available via a link in the Gawker story.
  31. incog712 Member

That would be great news if there's any truth to it. Even more so if Miscavige is really trying to dead agent her. Skanky yes, but she could do some real damage if provoked. Do want!

Also lol at threats to Gawker. That always ends well.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. afternon Member

A minor point, perhaps- but why would Lewis's publicist not only deny it was Lewis but also demand the photo was taken down (if it's not Lewis)?!!
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Random guy Member

It would be no point in taking them down if it wasn't her. No-one have for a moment doubted the other person in the picture is Mr. Richardson. It seems it's even confirmed it is his home in the background. So, what is the likelyhood the famous "fashion" photographer happends to screw a woman all but identical to Lewis?

There's really very little doubt about who this is. Then again, having sex is not illegal. All the more power to Lewis, then!
  34. Anonymous Member

It doesn't say much for the man's taste, I'm afraid.
  35. DeathHamster Member

Banish them both to some trailer-park gulag.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. another123 Member

...and make them aware of the complementary .22 semi-auto rifles.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

Because her pussy was never covered with black ink, so that wasn't 100% her on Gawker. They didn't ask to take down the picture without black ink. That was her. Trivial point.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Herro Member

Because it's a photo depicting her fucking some dude she never fucked. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm guessing it's her in the picture, but asking to take it down still makes sense even if it's not actually her.
  39. Anonymous Member

nope.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Anonymous Member

u sayin herro is an stupid mofo?
    i came to same conclusion lol