Customize

Gentlemen -Tommy Davis and Our Response

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by LRonAnon, Jan 8, 2009.

1. LRonAnon Member

Gentlemen -Tommy Davis and Our Response

I think we need to strike while the iron is hot!

I propose we offer a point-by-point rebuttal of Tommy Davis by using the best-of-the-best of LRH Tech.

This can be in several forms. A document for 'press' to download and my favorite, a lovingly made video.

A lazor-guided gauntlet of Hubbard in audio, video, and text that makes clear what Tommy Davis meant to say.

Release it EVERYWHERE.

Somewhere here on my battle station I have the Davis interview about Anonymous, beyond that we have been granted several recent gifts from our Galactic Overlord.

This is off the top of my head^ What else do we have?

Each of us have at least one example of what we need to present. With some input from you, this will not take long at all.

• Video tracks with approx time of statement
    • Audio tracks with approx time of statement
    • HCPOL#/text/page
    • Propaganda images/ flyers / magazines
    • Book/page/quote
    • etc.

Today they are emptying the ashtray in Florida. This is not about Jett, this is about the credibility of Tommy Davis and the cults view of medicine et al.

48 hour is an acceptable time frame in my mind, sooner or later would be ~?~?~?~.

I cannot promise I will use every piece of information, certainly some will complain parts were done wrong. This does not mean others cannot create other versions of this project, in fact that would be encouraged.

Discuss.
  2. TheBitch Member

Re: Gentlemen -Tommy Davis and Our Response

It is not simply Tommy Davis, it's also: Lisa Marie Presley's bullshit piece, Travolta's reportedly going to establish a foundation in the kid's name to attack household cleaning products (because THEY killed Jett, not anything else), and Tom Cruise's latest...

The Canadian Press: Tom Cruise calls death of John Travolta's son 'horrific'

"The actor, whose latest film is "Valkyrie," also denied that Scientology, which he and the Travoltas follow, discourages medical care. His appearance on the ABC daytime talk show is scheduled to air Friday. "

--------

My opinion, time to not let these lies go unchallenged, but ya'll already knew that.

It's time to stop letting them have things all ways they want them to be, depending on the day / crisis of the week. It's time to nail them with their past.
  3. Snake Member

We need a old fashion anon video response.
  4. WTF Member

Church song and dance routine

5. Top Grunge Member

no clue where they are but:

about medical claims:
    /r Tory Magoo video about her seizure while forced off meds.
    /r Imminent future Surgeon General Dr. Sanjay Gupta of CNN saying it was not Kawasaki.

about Tommy
    /r Highlights of Tommy Davis from John Sweeney's BBC piece.

These might help you. Can't think further on it atm to find times and stuff for you right now.

Edit:

May be able to find something useful in this

6. LRonAnon Member

I can see that minus the 'Jett flap'.

I believe by bitching-slapping the taste of bean and rice out of tommy mouth, we can leave the Jett situation in the hands of the general public for the moment.

Jett aint going nowhere, all good things and so on....
  7. Anon3Mouse Member

The first question that I think would need to be asked is video or written response?

Can we do a video in this short amount of time? I think it'd be totally lulzy and Awesome to whip out the Phoenix Wright for every one of Tommy's lies, but can we do it quickly enough?
  8. LRonAnon Member

my original idea was to use tommy's interviews with point-counter-points, A=Z, B=Y, C=X .

Basically, destroy his every word using LRH/CCHR tech. (not using magoo or exscn-X)

Destroy Tommy Davis, Scientology Spokesman
  9. Anonymous517 Member

2:55 in to this public record is interesting in the context of Davis trying to avoid the psyche-related questions.
  10. Anon3Mouse Member

Excellent fucking idea. But can we put a video together in 48 hours? If we can't, let's just tear through and pull out a text version now and get the video done for the lulz afterwards.
  11. Top Grunge Member

This needs done while media is paying attention.

Take down their PR man, nao! If nothing else Perez Hilton may show it, hes been on our side on the whole issue so far and he has traffic.

Dont forget "Psychiatry Kills" IS A MEDICAL CLAIM!!!!
  12. LRonAnon Member

If we keep the focus on Tommy Davis being a piece-of-shit, we could do it fairly quickly.

Once the rain dissolves the rest of Jett, then we can consider making more of that situation.

Its gathering the information that takes time, firing for maximum effect. This wouldn't be a complicated edit (see my sig).
  13. Mutante Member

This thread makes a lot of sense. How fucking scary is that.

But it's missing some anons who it seems to me would be good to get in here.

• Anyone else who's been researching source Scientology documents
    • At least one OT ex who can verify what anon says in terms of Sci-speak
    • Anyone else who's been summarizing all the VERY MANY news articles, radio items, TV shows, historic stories and quotes etc.
    • Anyone who's been coaching/baaawwing about how to actually write a proper statement, whether it's a press release or just a statement to the press or a video script, and can actually DO IT brilliantly well.

What I have experienced is that once some kind of outline with references is 100% straight then converting a script to video(s) or a written statement is a step or two away. It doesn't take long once the FACTS are there and the RUNNING ORDER is cogent. We don't have long. This stuff needs to be down by law, fast. It's in anon's heads and scattered on WWP right now. The right people need to get in this thread and have a place to park their references.

We've seen/done all this before, right here on WWP, several times, so really we know the drill. The essential first step is a solid, simple, brief outline and ROCK SOLID references/quotes attributed to each point.

If a couple of anons took the Tommy Davis statement and interview, another couple take the Lisa Marie statement, etc., and break them down into the two or three key points we can SLAM DOWN for each one, then we're all good. If the scope is Tommy, Lisa and TC then that's ok, right?

Herding cats is impossible yes so take this post or leave it but if we can collectively get even faintly efficient about this then I will put some effort in too for what it's worth.

I suggest the master 'outline' sits in the OP and gets regular updates. If people are up for this then let's rock. But whoever gets to co-ordinate (totally different from leaderfagging) please PM the people who currently own summary threads and obvious reference material threads and get them in here or it will either move too slow or be shit, IMO.
  14. anongurl7 Member

10/10

and bawww dont forget about operation youve got mail
  15. LRonAnon Member

I'll gladly focus on davis for a video.

Like I said, the more we put out there, the bettah.
  16. Anon3Mouse Member

Okay, so assuming that we stick to the premise of Tommy Davis only and the guidelines of just the two videos from this morning, I would imagine the next step is cutting those videos apart and picking out the major fallacies so the facts and responses can be formed?

I'll take the MSNBC one now, I can't edit and cut, but I can give a list of time frames and which lie is being spewed.
  17. LRonAnon Member

Script? I'm thinking Davis and Hubbard already made that for us. we just need to edit it.

We need our analyst, our readers, those that stomach reading and entire HCPOL and know whats where.

There is nothing better than using their own forces against themselves.
  18. Top Grunge Member

Already did that one:

this is the segment where what he says is a lie. its time 0:00 - 6:11
  19. Mutante Member

It would be kinda lulzy to simply ignore Lisa Marie. Like, whatever. Just that single S.O.B. quote from Elvis as a reference in an otherwise seriously statement would be sufficient to dismiss her entire ridiculous outpourning in any case. No sure where this thread is going now but if anyone wants me to do some kind of work on this, if at all, then PM me.
  20. TheBitch Member

How about, in re. LMP - "Anonymous is aware of Ms. Presley's views, and in response would simply liek at this time to remind her of her own father's words.... "
  21. adhocrat Member

So, we start with the Q and times, and a sketch of TD answers.
    I'll the same for the next vid in the cue,

Q:
    What are the biggest misconceptions abt Scn 0:18

we go to doctors
    get prescription
    course of treatment
    mandatory

Q:
    What about psychiatric drugs? 1:00

psy drugs
    talking about medical

Q:
    People think a medical condition can be a chemical imbalance, take psychiatric drugs, that's not a medical condition?

(answer is a non sequitor)
    chemical imbalance
    not a viewpoint
    physical v mental

malfunctions of the brain are treated 1:34

1:43

Q:
    Does the Church of Scientology recognize there's such a thing as autism?
    recognize autism?

doesn't involve itself with med 2:00
    autism yeah. symptoms, only seems to be the TD answer

Q:
    Will you acknowledge that autism exists in the world (of scientology)? 2:12

not true that we don't recognize autism 2:45

Q:
    3:00
    Explain what the CofS believes will happen to Jett and what the belief is with his spirit, what happens to him

Q:
    If (Jett) comes back in someone els's body will it be someone that the Travoltas know? 4:00

Jett now spirit
    past lives 3:30

never so specific 4:11
    4:25 Pick up a new body

Q:
    What is funeral like? 4:34

funeral
    conventional
    grief
    huge emotional loss 5:10
    will grieve with the loss

Q:
    Will you see a lot of people grieving and crying? 4:55

Q:
    How are travoltas doing?

Doing great 5:48

Q:
    What would theproper thing to be to say? 6:00

But it is a loss? 6:15
  22. anonyme Member

There are plenty of examples of Tommy being a creepy douchebag in the BBC Panorama vid,including him banging on the door when the BBC crew is trying to film privately.Or him turning up at their hotel uninvited.Or turning up when Sweeney is interviewing Shawn Lonsdale and calling him a pervert.And of course the scene where Sweeney finally loses it when he's heard enough of their 'Industry of Death' crap.
  23. Hurley Member

I like how he dodged every question and gave the same answer...
  24. anonygronph Member

Are you kidding? I quite like the guy. If Miscavige is Scientology's Hitler then maybe Davis is von Stauffenberg (metaphorically speaking...I'd rather see Little Davey confront some payback rather than merely exteriorize).

Davis for COB 2009.
  25. Anonynamefag Member

Operation Peeping Tom is ago!
  26. Anon3Mouse Member

Here's the MSNBC outline.

3:00 - Reporter mentions he's not there to talk about Travoltas.

5:22 to 6:06 - Tommy Davis ducks a question about Scientology's stated ability to heal by pulling out the Travoltas. Also lies outright about Degraded Beings.

3:21 to 3:44 - Tommy Davis says anti-seizure medication is mandatory, and that anything prescribed by a medical doctor for a physical condition should be taken.

3:56 to 4:30 - The Scilon website version of drug-free only means illicit or street drugs. It is Church policy to follow a doctor's instructions in the treatment of any physical condition. Ends up interrupted by reporter.
  27. Anon3Mouse Member

Also, fuck LMP, she's not worth the bandwidth and just being outright ignored alone will piss her off.

This is Operation: Send Tommy Davis Back To RPF.

EDIT: Or Peeping Tom.
  28. reznik Member

Tommy brought his A game imho
  29. Ann O'Nymous Member

30. TheBitch Member

Not interested in pissing her off, interested in exposing the reality that there are a handful of $cilebrities getting away with insanity in the press and you're targeting a middle level $cilon fruitloop rather than the ones who make headlines. Tommy Davis is a mouthpiece, he's no David Miscabbage and is therefore deniable by the Co$ in the press. $cilebritard excommunications / denials in press after they come out gangbusters in support with same reinforcing of Tommy Davis spouting party line, makes NEWS.

t;/dr - Shooting Tommy Davis is an easy choice for Miscabbage if he becomes a press liability. The $cilebritards getting fucked with if they do, not so much.
  31. LRonAnon Member

I'll locate a quality version of sweeny and continue to process the recent videos.

Back in a bit
  32. Anon3Mouse Member

I see the point, though I'm still on the fence of agreeing with it. LMP is a nobody, has no career, and if it wasn't for daddy no one would ever care what she had to say. Still, the MSNBC vid mentions and quotes her in the 1:39 to 2:14 frame, perhaps adding it at the end as a post script with Elvis' quote would be a good finish to the video.
  33. Ann O'Nymous Member

IMHO, the CNN interview with the journalist/FBI rebuttal about Anonymous could be added.
  34. Mutante Member

Referencing arguments against Tommy, Tom and Lisa

These ought to be Scientology audio/video references wherever possible. The 'Church' will simply write off any dispute we validate using written Internet documents by saying 'documents on the Internet are all wrong'. We have seen this routine denial time and time again. The way to ruin that kind of defence is to use Hubbard's voice as our reference wherever we can.

Some anons must have a good knowledge of the Scientology tape library and those we have access to. That is the material that will stick like glue and make news.

Tapelibraryfags get in here.
  35. Anon3Mouse Member

Here's a YouTube vid with LRH audio regarding epilepsy, seizures, and auditors telling people to stop taking medication despite conflicts with the doctors that prescribe them. Should be excellent for rebuttal.

36. TheBitch Member

I was sort of thinking kind of the same, at least with how I wrote what I did about how to include it. MUST REMEMBER THE LULZ! We've become sosrs and personally I think having Elvis tell his daughter to STFU from beyond the grave is pretty lulzy.
  37. LRonAnon Member

scientology-HCOBs-1954-1956, page #159

Slighting LMP might be worth doing.
  38. Anonymous Member

take it, run with it, etc.
  39. Kilia Member

I like that.
    <3
    EDIT: Also-