Customize

Georgia Aviation Museum to Acquire John Travolta’s Private Jet

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Sponge, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Sponge Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. another123 Member

Still required by Miscavige to retrieve scientologists trying to escape (seems they expect quite a few, lol)
    • Like Like x 3
  3. I believe the Flying Winnebago was actually Flubbard's Bluebird RV with wings converted by the Pimp my Ride mechanics......
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 5
  5. Budd Member

"In addition to the Gulfstream, the “Pulp Fiction” star is licensed to pilot (and owns) a Boeing 707 jet, which in 2010 he used to fly volunteers and supplies to the earthquake-ravaged Port-au-Prince, Haiti."

This last sentence from the article is worthy of pooning with some tru fax.
    • Like Like x 2

6. OMG, my prayers have been answered, the LRH-OT-8Mobile, runs on Vistaril, varrrrooooommmmm, sherrrrrroooooommmm and so on and so forth, "To the Van-Allen Belt and beyond".............
    • Like Like x 3
  7. The wings are retracted in this photo:
    hubbardmotorhome3.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Sponge Member

Yeah, was it Rathbun that said he went on a retrieve mission in Travolta's Gulfstream II?
    Needs checking out and sending to the museum to make sure they have all their facts correct about the history of the aircraft.
    With that in mind, I wonder if the aircraft's LOGBOOKS are being handed to the museum too.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

I had talked to the FAA a few years ago and tried to track down the plane that was used in retrieving Annie Broeker, they couldn't find any planes owned under JT's name or his dba (can't remember what that was). This type of info is normally public record but JT had requested that his flight plans remain private. If someone has more specific details on JT's dba, and what plane was used (Marty), then that story can be verified.
  10. Sponge Member

He would likely have set up a company to handle the running of his fleet and the employ of crew, so the registrations won't neccesarily be in his name.
    A lot of individuals who run their own expensive private jets also tend to have a charter operation so that their aircraft are going some way to pay for themselves when the owner isn't using them.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

N492JT, the donated jet, is registered to CONSTELLATION PRODUCTIONS INC ENCINO, CA.

Tracking is blocked, probably at the FAA level. Nothing special, anyone can do that but few bother to.
  12. Anonymous Member

And here are the other two jets:

FAA Aircraft Registration (N707JT)
    1964 BOEING 707-138B (192 seats / 4 engines)
    JETT CLIPPER JOHNNY LLC
    FORT LAUDERDALE, FL

FAA Aircraft Registration (N218JT)
    2007 Eclipse 500 (I think)
    CONSTELLATION PRODUCTIONS INC
    GLENDALE, CA