Customize

gerdab.ir puts up 70 new protester pics

Discussion in 'Help Iran Online' started by Unregistered, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Beyond attacking the site itself, is anyone doing anything to their channels of communication? Like flooding their inboxes with fake names or generally making sure that no one can contact Gerdab even if they wanted to?

You know, stuff that normal people without the resources can do.
  2. Are you still on the fence on whether or not you should join the resistance against this evil?

Use translate.google.com's new persian alpha translator to find out what this mafia is doing to innocent protestors trying to voice their political opinion:

The Gerdab mafia is now offering rewards to Iranians who turn in there political opponents. We all know these people face the death penalty OR WORSE at the hands of the Basiji mob and the IRG terrorist super-militia.

Quote from the above mentioned site: (automatically translated by google)
    "
    Public Relations Center, organized crimes reviews:
    Aghtshashgran can identify (List II)
    Hereby from all users and Iranian families are expected if the personal data of any of the following photos and any news and information including photos, films, articles, news, email, web address, or complaints about the disturbance of flow demand from each group and the union cyberspace actions are destructive to stimulate activity through the site should have a purse to review information center organized Jzaym ordered.
    Hereby from all users and Iranian families are expected if the personal data of any of the following photos and any news and information including photos, films, articles, news, email, web address, or complaints about the disturbance of flow demand from each group and the union cyberspace actions are destructive to stimulate activity through the site should have a whirlpool organized crime information center review ordered.
    "

3. Srpska Member

Fuck this, let's just LOIC the bastard till it dies. I don't care about tiptoeing around to preserve the tattered shreds of the Iranian intarwebs any more, I care about stopping people being beaten to death with iron bars.
  4. my friends

i have gotten word from my friends in iran , when i ask what is most important thing we can do for u. we i mean the IT ppl, they say that if we can take down some of these bad site in anyway, to help them.
  5. FintanDunne Member

6. Ray Murphy Member

7. FintanDunne Member

Success in loading pages may depend on your connection & location

It seems that this should be the prime target, due
    to having new and substantial photo content:

http://www.gerdab.ir/fa/pages/?cid=422
  8. Need support to close gerdab.ir!!!

NEED SUPPORT TO CLOSE GERDAB.IR!!!

THE SITE IN AN ACT گرداب | Gerdab.ir uncivil CALLS TO THE IRANIAN
    PUT THEM PICTURES ON THE SITE AND ENCOURAGES A COMPLAINT FOR
    THEN STOP.
    AND WE HAVE A REPLY ........
    we CALL TO HELP ME AND MY fellow WITH A LITTLE BIG
    HELP
    DOWNLOAD AN APPLICATION BY WRITTEN INFORMATION fighting
    AGAINST THE RULES IN THIS SITE:
    GiveOurVoteBack.zip

Start the program ....
    SECOND STEP IS TO INSERT THE IP ADDRESS OF THESE SITES:
    گرداب | Gerdab.ir

THIRD STEP: PRESS ENTER THE RATE (INTER) and allow to browse through your
    PROGRAM.

DO NOT BE AFRAID. IS NOT A VIRUS!!!NON E 'UN VIRUS OR SOMETHING OF THE SORT.I GUARANTEEE
    FREEDOM 'IS REAL AND DEMOCRACY IN COMMON ...... PROTEGGIAMOLE